Page 157 of 474 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 11850
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "nobody knows what's really going on but me!"
    -Chump
    trump confessed

called his crime “beautiful” and “perfect”

for once i agree

his impeachable call was perfect

and him releasing the transcript to allow the dems to have do ented proof of his confession

was actually

beeeyoooteeeeful!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump confessed

called his crime “beautiful” and “perfect”

for once i agree

his impeachable call was perfect

and him releasing the transcript to allow the dems to have do ented proof of his confession

was actually

beeeyoooteeeeful!!!

It wasn't a transcript. Stay on message fool

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't a transcript. Stay on message fool
    it was a partial transcript that is STILL impeachable

the FULL transcript -if ever exposed - is worse for trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If this checks out, I got jokes. The pussy grabber outsmarted by another woman? Hillary, Stormy, Nancy, and now Cheri?

He's so dumb I bet the same "nothing but the best people" who helped hack her emails, also hacked the DNC. And what's the common denominator? David Dennison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calm down Reynaldo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does that even mean? Way to dodge answering...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA falls for it every time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the GOP cult stand bold-faced and deny reality

one is reminded of the quote from James Comey about trump “eating your soul.”

In our lifetime we are privileged/cursed to see Americans on display - as their souls slowly rot. All for one man - Trump.

Watch them put themselves in front of a camera and proceed to utter the words they know are false and brazenly double-down and defend those false words.

Our country is attacked with the help of the fraud president and this fraud defends the attackers - in public no less.

THe fraud then confesses to repeating this crime in 2019 -after getting away with it in 2016 - and his confession is released as a partial transcript which confirms this crime - yet the GOP runs in defense of this crime and stares at the camera and boldly state that the crime confessed to is not actually a crime because - dear leader.

The GOP died on the hill called Trump, had their soul eaten.THe GOP betrayed their oath, the country, the cons ution and they cannot even muster enough backbone to save themselves after witnessing the crimes Trump commits and keeps committing.

Sit back, pay attention, watch this phenomenon unfold over the next year and watch the GOP in real time resemble treasonous zombies as the country goes up in flames.
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 11-03-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox pays her $3M / year for this .

‘Get over it’:

Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is

‘none of your damn business’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/get-over-it-foxs-jeanine-pirro-says-what-president-trump-does-is-none-of-your-damn-business/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2878

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calm down Reynaldo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Meet the Press' asked voters in early primary states about impeachment, saw little support

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs are gearing up to expose (to death threats) and destroy the whistleblower

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin Slams Trump Attacking Whistleblower:

‘So Contrary to All Modern Law’

“the way he’s talking about this whistleblower is so contrary to all modern law.”

“If Donald Trump were the head of a Fortune 500 company

and he was doing what he’s doing about this whistleblower, denouncing him, asking him to be unmasked,

he would be fired by the board of the company,” Toobin said.

“The way he’s talking about this whistleblower is so contrary to all modern law about whistleblowing,

it’s just a deeply appalling thing.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-jeffrey-toobin-slams-trump-attacking-whistleblower-so-contrary-to-all-modern-law/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yang also pointed out that it could also do the party harm in an additional way, because impeachment could take five Democratic presidential candidates who are senators away from the campaign trail at a critical time if they need to become jurors in a Senate trial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., says there’s “no guarantee” President Donald Trump will be treated fairly once the impeachment inquiry goes before the House Judiciary Committee.

In an interview aired Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week,” the House Minority Whip pointed out that “both sides” were allowed to call witnesses during impeachment proceedings against President Bill Clinton.

But, he insisted, “there’s no guarantee” that Trump’s lawyers will be allowed to ask questions when the matter goes before the judiciary panel.

"The resolution they just passed, in a very partisan way, gives the chairman the full discretion to kick the president's legal counsel out of the room and to veto any witnesses that we would call," Scalise said.

“They didn’t accept any Republican amendments. They didn't negotiate with the White House on that resolution. They don’t want fair rules, they just want to hurt President Trump's chances to win reelection. It’s all about reversing the results of the 2016 election.

"There are no high crimes and misdemeanors," he declared.

Scalise also batted back accusations that Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden, saying "That's not what was happening on the phone call."

“The law requires… when they’re sending foreign aid to ensure that country is … taking steps to root out corruption,” Scalise said. “It wasn’t about a political opponent, it was about corruption.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad nancy bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Sunday said the the chamber’s impeachment inquiry vote was “not due process.”

In an interview on CBS News’ “Face The Nation,” McCarthy blasted the process, and Intelligence Committee head Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

“The people deserve to know the facts, the truth and the accountability,” he said, adding: “What we voted on Thursday is not due process. There’s no transparency. … four days later the dems are right back at it… more depositions that people can’t see… they made Adam Schiff the judge, the jury and the prosecutor.”

McCarthy also blasted the whistleblower whose concerns about the July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and the Ukraine president kicked off the impeachment inquiry.

“I think that democracy is too precious to think that somebody who’s not on a phone call, that cannot stand before the American public and answer the question, that somehow we would change the course of that,” McCarthy said.

“I think that the whistleblower should come forward in an open hearing … he can come down to the basement, but he needs to answer the questions," he added.

Asked by Brennan which witnesses Republicans would like to call, he replied: “I would bring in Adam Schiff and his staff.”

“The removal of the president of the United States, this should not be taken lightly. We deserve to know all the facts… we need accountability,” he said.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks is shook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shutdown to block impeachment would be what is called the "autocratic breakthrough"

Trump won’t rule out shutting down the federal government if Democrats refuse to end impeachment inquiry

refused to rule out shutting down the Federal government if Democrats don’t end the impeachment inquiry.

The president took time to erroneously frame the impeachment inquiry,

falsely claiming it is over just his July 25 phone call during which he attempted to extort the president of Ukraine.

Asked if he would “commit to no government shutdown,” President Trump refused.

“It depends on the negotiation — I wouldn’t commit to anything,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/watch-trump-wont-rule-out-shutting-down-the-federal-government-if-
    democrats-refuse-to-end-impeachment-inquiry/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2879

"negotiation "?

The Fart of the Deal thinks impeachment is amenable to negotiation?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., says there’s “no guarantee” President Donald Trump will be treated fairly once the impeachment inquiry goes before the House Judiciary Committee.

In an interview aired Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week,” the House Minority Whip pointed out that “both sides” were allowed to call witnesses during impeachment proceedings against President Bill Clinton.

But, he insisted, “there’s no guarantee” that Trump’s lawyers will be allowed to ask questions when the matter goes before the judiciary panel.

"The resolution they just passed, in a very partisan way, gives the chairman the full discretion to kick the president's legal counsel out of the room and to veto any witnesses that we would call," Scalise said.

“They didn’t accept any Republican amendments. They didn't negotiate with the White House on that resolution. They don’t want fair rules, they just want to hurt President Trump's chances to win reelection. It’s all about reversing the results of the 2016 election.

"There are no high crimes and misdemeanors," he declared.

Scalise also batted back accusations that Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden, saying "That's not what was happening on the phone call."

“The law requires… when they’re sending foreign aid to ensure that country is … taking steps to root out corruption,” Scalise said. “It wasn’t about a political opponent, it was about corruption.”
    scalise was shot by a deranged citizen who watched the GOP taking away his healthcare-

too bad he was a bad shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is he so bent on not turning in his tax returns?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Accuses Whistle-Blower of Working for United States

WASHINGTON —Escalating his war of words against the person who sparked the impeachment inquiry, Donald J. Trump on Monday accused the whistle-blower of working for the United States of America.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said that

he had evidence “directly linking” the whistle-blower to the United States government.

“This is the biggest witch hunt in the history of witches or hunts, and

it was all started by someone who was in the pay of the United States,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace.”

Expanding his attack, Trump accused his principal congressional nemeses,

Representative Adam Schiff and Representative Nancy Pelosi, of being
    “card-carrying employees of the United States.”

“Follow the money,” he said. “Shifty Adam Schiff is cashing United States government checks every single week.”

Trump said that he was confident that his supporters would “see the impeachment inquiry for what it is:

a conspiracy by people working on behalf of a country.”

“What it comes down to is,

who are you going to trust,

somebody who is working for the United States,

or me?” he asked.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-whistle-blower-of-working-for-united-states?verso=true

Thread Information