Page 17 of 474 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, ducks' being in long term recovery from a gunshot wound to the head explains pretty much everything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critics Say Only Full Whistleblower Complaint Will Do as Trump White House Signals 'Redacted Version'

"Congress must be allowed to view the whistleblower report and assess the situation in totality,

not in terms that Trump decides on—

and which he obviously finds favorable."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/25/critics-say-only-full-whistleblower-complaint-will-do-trump-white-house-signals?cd-origin=rss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Now Trying To Get Mike Pence Impeached

During a press conference, Trump said that if he is going to be investigated,

Vice President Pence’s phone calls with Ukraine should also be investigated.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/25/trump-pence-impeached.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Pol iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they already kicked the 1st whistle blower to the curb and now moved on to the next one

Any minute now demore s

With any luck we will take down Trump at whistle blower #467 on July 2024

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/25/trump-pence-impeached.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Pol iticus+USA+%29

Almost reads like the onion

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I support this.

o, President Pelosi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigative reporter John Solomon said on Wednesday night that he has obtained over 450 pages of legal do ents that could spell serious problems for Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden regarding the ongoing Ukraine scandal.

“Listen there were three attempts in 2016 by the Democratic Party, in the Democratic establishment, to get Ukraine involved in our elections so Democrats were for Ukraine interference in our election before they were against it, that is an irrefutable fact that do ents and the statements on the record have been reported in my column,” Solomon began. “You can download the do ents, don’t trust me, go read them yourselves.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people keep repeating that? That's not true.
    Because that’s what everybody remembers. Again, political processes are about looks, not law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible to justify $50k/month for Hunter Biden serving on a Ukrainian energy board w zero expertise unless he promised to sell access

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    way more than a blowjob but downplaying bill's impeachment is mainstream to say the least.
    He lied about getting a blowjob? I mean, spell out the charges for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigative reporter John Solomon said on Wednesday night that he has obtained over 450 pages of legal do ents that could spell serious problems for Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden regarding the ongoing Ukraine scandal.

“Listen there were three attempts in 2016 by the Democratic Party, in the Democratic establishment, to get Ukraine involved in our elections so Democrats were for Ukraine interference in our election before they were against it, that is an irrefutable fact that do ents and the statements on the record have been reported in my column,” Solomon began. “You can download the do ents, don’t trust me, go read them yourselves.”
    This could be a win-win for Democrats...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could be a win-win for Democrats...
    Or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting rid of Biden would be a huge win, IMO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Suddenly Changes His Story On Withholding Ukraine Aid

Donald Trump admitted on Tuesday that he held up aid to Ukraine before asking that country’s leaders to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

But in the process of making that admission, Trump offered up a new excuse and a shift from his rhetoric the day before.

In Trump’s latest recounting of events, the aid to Ukraine was withheld because other countries did not offer to help

— but then he decided to go ahead with the aid, even though the other funds didn’t come through.

“I want other countries to put up money, I think it’s unfair that we put up the money. The people call me, they say ‘oh, let it go,’ and I let it go,” Trump told reporters outside the United Nations.

“But, we paid the money. The money was paid, but very importantly: Germany, France, other countries, should put up money, and that’s been my complaint since the beginning.”

On Monday,
    Trump said the money was withheld because he was concerned that the Ukrainian government was corrupt.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-suddenly-changes-his-story-on-withholding-ukraine-aid/

yet another move as Trash plays 4-D chess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats' demand for Ukraine call transcript sets 'dangerous precedent,' former acting attorney general says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine, but not for 'personal advantage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I did not have sex with that woman"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying to a grand jury and obstruction, nancy

You can lie to a grand jury about eating a vanilla ice cream and you still usually go to jail for it. Of course unless you are the president and own the senate

I will spell it out for you. He was impeached for lying not the subject of his lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting rid of Biden would be a huge win, IMO
    Agree with this. Unless you end up with Warren which would be a loss whether she beats Trump or not

Thread Information