Page 171 of 474 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders Attacks Bill Gates’ Wealth. Gates Employs Over 100,000 People. Sanders Does Other Things.
    There are 100000 employees of Gates Foundation? That seems a bit high.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.” So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
    Let me simplify that for you schmucks;

Trump extorted ukraine in 2018 (march 2018) - the same way he extorted ukraine later-
    trump said “ill give you javelins - you STOP cooperating with the mueller investigation, DROP the ukraine MANAFORT investigations AND allow KONSTANTINE KILIMNIK - to slip across the border into russia”

Ukraine complied and got their aid/$$$ for 2018

In 2019- TRUMP extorted ukraine again - since it worked so well in 2018

So when you hear your dear leader brag about providing weapons to ukraine and saying he is tougher because obama did not-

He had a reason for giving up those javelins- because the ukrainians were helping him in the mueller investigation

but you dont want to hear the truth - schmucks!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How would you defend this...

boiled down - this is what they have to defend:

Extortion = no defense aid/$$$ - unless you smear bidens AND clear Putin

Bribery = IF you help me win 2020 Election - Ill help you defend your country against Russia

and

they have trumps confession and multiple corroborating credible patriot witnesses ....

with a cover- up as the proverbial “cherry on top”

how will they defend that?
    Trump's actions are indefensible. Guys on here that pretend to stan for him, I'm convinced are trolling us.

No one in this board would want to be the recipient of any of Trump's shenanigans. So to conscientiously "turn a blind eye" to those that are is just plain wrong tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But remember, everyone follows you.
    Don't remind me

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's actions are indefensible. Guys on here that pretend to stan for him, I'm convinced are trolling us.

No one in this board would want to be the recipient of any of Trump's shenanigans. So to conscientiously "turn a blind eye" to those that are is just plain wrong tbh.
    they absolutely will die on the hill called-trump

they absolutely are “russia’s useful idiots”

they arent trolling- they are traitors who are complicit with russias attack, russia installing a puppet and russias plan to destroy the usa from within

Pelosi: “with Trump-all roads lead to Russia”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember Lindsey throwing a tantrum when the Dems asked for a complete FBI investigation into the Kavanaugh rapey allegations and the GOP hammered thru and rushed the hearings...

I also remember when the Dems asked for all the do ents released from Kavanaughs history - and the GOP rushed thru and hid all those do ents - when they weren't dumping a million do ents an hour before the trial...

I remember the dems asking Nunes to subpoena Trump Jr, Bannon, etc... in the russia house investigation -

and the GOP acting like trumps cult and denying every request -

but but -

now its

"not fair!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chase Bank CEO Jamie Dimon delivered strong news for President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election hopes during a “60 Minutes” interview on CBS that aired on Sunday night, saying that the U.S. economy is not showing any signs of letting up and that this is “the most prosperous economy the world has ever seen.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

fact checks. What about spell checks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who needs due process when you can alter the optics.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who needs due process when you can alter the optics.

Dems requested a lot of stuff when in the minority

R’s told them to go themselves

2018 blue wave happened- elections have consequences

R’s can go themselves!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh

Trump had a typo in his tweet though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea the you were talking about.

Your argle bargle has gotten so bad, only the people in your cult understand it anymore. Sorry.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-11-2019 at 04:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. I started paying more attention, almost for the entertainment alone. I still don’t see the big deal. Feels like it will come and go and we will all turn the page a month or so from now....much like we have everything else.
    Yeah. That is the true of this particular administration. Every week it is some new stupidity, it becomes hard to keep it all straight.

Remember when the administration asked Denmark about buying Greenland?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multiple witnesses that you named said they didn't know of one or presumed/assumed. None of them said there was one. Instead of making up fake quotes provide the actual sworn testimony of Taylor, Sondland, Vindland, Volker, and Morrison each actually saying they knew there was a quid pro quo.
    Answer the simple question.

Was U.S. aid to Ukraine ever held up? If so, when, and who held it up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, why was the prosecutor fired? What was the actual reason? Do you even know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much stupid

The call happened...who gives a who outed it or who he worked for or what the ever? Trump isn't even denying it happened. All that matters now is what was actually discussed and the motivations. That's why the interviews are happening.
    Eyup.

You will notice a pointed lack of defense of the actions themselves. They are working overtime on the "look over there" defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the rules for that particular committee? It seems to me, that if committee members can just release witness testimony, then what's the point of the SCIF?
    The point of the SCIF is to have a place where you can't and shouldn't ing have your goddamn cell phone when there are literally top secret do ents laying around.

You ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were paid a long time ago. What? There is no investigation? no something for something?
    Translation:

No Benghazi..

Nothing to investigate. It was a conspiracy theory in a book, with no substance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he guy is an idiot and should have never pulled that bull . They can certainly justify impeachment. I just don't think they ultimately can prove quid quo pro since they got their money without an investigation.
    Translation:

"It was just attempted murder your honor, please dismiss the case against my client, because no one actually died".

You will fall for anything.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh

this is the stupidest timeline

Thread Information