Page 181 of 474 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 11850
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    oh wow, another day where both sides claim they DESTROYED the other side, and nothing actually happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bring nothing to the table, ever.
    Nothing at the table is better than a big bowl of Twitter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Trash get low-brow fired from Fox?

Fox’s Napolitano:

GOP Wants to ‘Undermine the Witnesses

Rather Than Address the Merits’ Because

a Quid Pro Quo ‘Clearly’ Violates Bribery Laws

Napolitano expressed doubt that any minds were changed on Wednesday.

He also spelled out the Republican battle plan —

one which he believes was borne out of the GOP’s inability to excuse the president’s behavior on the merits.

“I think that the argument that

asking for a favor in return for doing a legal obligation — releasing the funds — is pretty clearly a violation of a criminal bribery laws,”

Napolitano said.

“Republicans may not want to acknowledge that,

which is why they’d rather undermine the witnesses than address the merits.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-napolitano-gop-wants-to-undermine-the-witnesses-rather-than-address-the-merits-because-a-quid-pro-quo-clearly-violates-bribery-laws/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-13-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought up this and said they were debunked and investigating them served no interest to the U.S, not me.

Both links fixed. Both links sourced. Both links prove them out.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...ger-court-says

Now explain why investigating Ukraine’s role in 2016 election interference is not in the interest of the U.S.
    Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election.
    Ukrainian "interference" amounted to some government officials talking smack about Trump and pointing out Trump's campaign manager had ongoing involvement with that Russian linked oligarch.

The same leaks that lead to Mueller uncovering Manaforts crimes in hiding income from the IRS.

What needs investigating TSA?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-13-2019 at 06:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought up this and said they were debunked and investigating them served no interest to the U.S, not me.

Both links fixed. Both links sourced. Both links prove them out.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...ger-court-says

Now explain why investigating Ukraine’s role in 2016 election interference is not in the interest of the U.S.
    Now explain why Trump actually held up the aid. Be specific, and provide supporting evidence.

Trump held up the aid as extortion so he could get a bribe from Ukraine in the form of investigations into his political rivals.

That was what all the people who have testified understood to be the case, and why you are so desperate to change the subject, because you yourself admitted that should be impeachable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps Trump should cooperate with the inquiry and let witnesses be heard instead of ordering them not to testify.

An honest man has nothing to hide, right?
    If video of an asshole Indian beating his drum in the face of a teenager didn't stop the media from demonizing an innocent teenager with remarkable restraint then trying to avoid a show seems imperative. Your "honest man" pla udes don't mean .
    Translation:

I can't answer the question in a way that doesn't make Trump look like , so let me change the subject. "LOOK OVER THERE!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Breached US Security With Unsecured Cell Phone Call In Ukraine Scheme

When Gordon Sondland called Trump from Kyiv to update him on the shakedown of Ukraine for a Biden investigation,

the Russians heard it all.

A U.S. ambassador’s cellphone call to President Trump from a restaurant in the capital of Ukraine last summer was

a stunning breach of security,

exposing the conversation to surveillance by foreign intelligence services, including Russia’s,

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/11...iticus+USA+%29

====

Ambassador’s cellphone call to Trump from Kyiv restaurant was a stunning breach of security

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...39d_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've gotten so creepy with the Trump worshipping dude. I mean, just say you'd toss his salad already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Lawmaker Promotes Impossible Barack Obama Conspiracy Theory During Impeachment Hearings

Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) was not about to be outdone.

“Maybe now we understand no!

what President [Barack] Obama meant when he told Russian President [Dmitry] Medvedev that he’d have more flexibility after his election,”

Wenstrup theorized while finishing up his time with Taylor.

Maybe NO!

that flexibility was to deny lethal aide to the Ukraine–allowing Russia to march right in and kill Ukrainians.”

Vox’s Aaron Rupar was taking notes:

Aaron Rupar
    ✔@atrupar

@RepBradWenstrup accuses

the Obama administration of colluding with Russia to .... hurt Ukraine?

As opposed to Trump, who he absurdly portrays as Ukraine's staunch ally.

It doesn't make much sense.

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/gop-lawmaker-promotes-impossible-barack-obama-conspiracy-theory-during-impeachment-hearings/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, just say you'd toss his salad already.
    the details of your lifestyle we don't care to read about...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing happened except a bunch of overpaid blowhards blew really hard. Nothing will come of this, because there is nothing Trump could do that would cause his fanbase to turn on him. They could leak a video of Trump ting on the American flag and Trump s would defend it by claiming a deep state operate put ex-lax in his Diet Coke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the make believe world yall lefty's live in is so hyperbolic and asinine.
    And yet as a diehard Trump you can’t deny that you will defend him under any and all cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet as a diehard Trump you can’t deny that you will defend him under any and all cir stances.
    a diehard trump ... the bull yall peddle here is worse than snake oil.

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

good going Saul Goebbels

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red team strategy exactly as predicted.

Deflect onto corruption in Ukraine (no !? It’s real and our orange turd is on it thank God) or defend the call as normal diplomatic relations. What else is there? I guess try to make the witnesses central instead of the call.

Why is Trump spending so much time trying to change Ukrainian corruption and stick to Russia? We can force changes in Russia without sending them money. And maybe check out his own foreign holdings as promised in his most transparent president ever statements. “You will not testify, I’m transparent. Im so transparent I’m invisible”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess try to make the witnesses central instead of the call.
    how exactly are they witnesses when they witnessed nothing and not one of them were there in on the call? 2nd-3rd-4th hand hearsay... interesting witnesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how exactly are they witnesses when they witnessed nothing and not one of them were there in on the call? 2nd-3rd-4th hand hearsay... interesting witnesses.
    Exactly as stated.

Witnesses.... icing.

Cake, the call.

Defend the president of the US asking a foreign country (therefore foreign intelligence) to investigate a presidential opponent in an upcoming election. You want foreign intelligence services being paid for helping US political candidates? Better yet, you can let foreign countries decide which candidates we put up for election.
    Do you understand history and why the writers of the cons ution DID NOT want foreign interference in our elections? Koriwhat, the true globalist? Ok then.

You don’t need witnesses for the above. Just say the president did not know what the fck he was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly as stated.

Witnesses.... icing.

Cake, the call.

Defend the president of the US asking a foreign country (therefore foreign intelligence) to investigate a presidential opponent in an upcoming election. You want foreign intelligence services being paid for helping US political candidates? Better yet, you can let foreign countries decide which candidates we put up for election.
    Do you understand history and why the writers of the cons ution DID NOT want foreign interference in our elections?

You don’t need witnesses for the above. Just say the president did not know what the fck he was doing.
    lol you don't want foreign interference as the DNC server lays dormant in the Ukraine which has yet to be looked at by the FBI.

those witnesses aren't witnesses at all tbh and you know it just like i do. it's a circus show with the lefty's on the hill.

as well, i would want my president to look into corruption whether or not you do. biden is on record presenting a qpq with ukraine but it's all good right?

either way, what's the transcript say?

last, "Defend the president of the US asking a foreign country (therefore foreign intelligence) to investigate a presidential opponent in an upcoming election", what do you say about obama spying on trump's campaign with the help of many foreign intel agencies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems really made a strong case today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't want foreign interference as the DNC server lays dormant in the Ukraine which has yet to be looked at by the FBI.

those witnesses aren't witnesses at all tbh and you know it just like i do. it's a circus show with the lefty's on the hill.

as well, i would want my president to look into corruption whether or not you do. biden is on record presenting a qpq with ukraine but it's all good right?

either way, what's the transcript say?

last, "Defend the president of the US asking a foreign country (therefore foreign intelligence) to investigate a presidential opponent in an upcoming election", what do you say about obama spying on trump's campaign with the help of many foreign intel agencies?
    You are repeating the same BS. This aint about Obama son.
    And even if it were, give me your links to the bolded.
    You wont because it did not take place.
    I got a number of transcripts to the phone call, have you read it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems really made a strong case today.
    What impressed you?
    I just got the basics.

I read the call. Its more convincing as an impeachable offense than anything I have seen so far. The rest is basically ornamental to make as many red team members line up when Trump goes down in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are repeating the same BS. This aint about Obama son.
    And even if it were, give me your links to the bolded.
    You wont because it did not take place.
    I got a number of transcripts to the phone call, have you read it?
    lol how about obama's "when i get reelected..." comment to a foreign head?

were you this mad when obama tried to interfere with foreign elections?

and many many more things that don't need to be repeated...

either way, yall lefty's want to brush the past under the carpet but that ploy is played out.

it's time we find out exactly who brought upon the whole bull russia hoax and more!

Thread Information