Page 208 of 474 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if you're a Trump supporter, you're probably never going to concede he could possibly do anything to deserve impeachment. That's fine-- pretty much how politics go these days. In my opinion Trump's actions are worse than Nixon's during Watergate (Nixon did worse to win the 68 election but that was covered up by evevryone). The one redeeming quality of Nixon's was his deep sense of shame that actually caught up with him. There is no such quality in Trump, nor in many of his followers.

So here we are.

If Trump has done anything wrong, I believe that he feels justified in doing so only because he is repeating the actions of his predecessors. He’s not done employed any tactics that have no been employed against him, in other words.

I’m no Trumpsucker, but I say let a duly elected president do the job instead of trying to incriminate and impeach him from day 1

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not believe that the aid was originally held up for the white house to determine whether or not corruption still existed with the new Ukrainian leadership?
    No. I don't believe that. The DoD had already acknowledged Ukraine had made adequate progress regarding corruption in May.

Is it not true that Ukraine didn’t even know about the aid or it being withheld?
    Not true. The New York Times reported they knew about the holdup in August.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump has done anything wrong, I believe that he feels justified in doing so only because he is repeating the actions of his predecessors. He’s not done employed any tactics that have no been employed against him, in other words.
    What other president has done this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I don't believe that. The DoD had already acknowledged Ukraine had made adequate progress regarding corruption in May.

Not true. The New York Times reported they knew about the holdup in August.
    The New York Times?

Is that the only source claiming this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other president has done this?

What other President has had to endure this kind of persecution? (Imagine for a second he is actually innocent of any actual unlawful wrongdoings)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The New York Times?

Is that the only source claiming this?
    They're no Breitbart, I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other President has had to endure this kind of persecution? (Imagine for a second he is actually innocent of any actual unlawful wrongdoings)
    Clinton was impeached and put on trial.

Sorry, you made a claim that other presidents did what Trump is accused of doing.

What other president has done what Trump is accused of doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m no Trumpsucker but
    Kinda like when "I'm no racist but....." usually ends up with the person being a huge racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're no Breitbart, I suppose.
    I don’t know man, every source is skewed one way or another. Shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda like when "I'm no racist but....." usually ends up with the person being a huge racist
    C’mon Blake, that’s not true and you know it. Pretty basic opinion on your part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton was impeached and put on trial.

Sorry, you made a claim that other presidents did what Trump is accused of doing.

What other president has done what Trump is accused of doing?
    What’s the blue dress in this particular impeachment? Dna evidence is pretty rock solid. Fwiw i thought Clintons impeachment was a waste of time also, though for totally different reasons. Clinton also never had an anonymous hearsay whistleblower either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know man, every source is skewed one way or another. Shame.
    They say they have do ents and interviews. I'm sure one or more of the witnesses will shed some light on that subject.

Really at this point it's like reading a mystery where the killer is revealed on page one. Just filling in blanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the blue dress in this particular impeachment?
    The Sondland victory call.

But I'll ask again: What other president has done what Trump is accused of doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They say they have do ents and interviews. I'm sure one or more of the witnesses will shed some light on that subject.

Really at this point it's like reading a mystery where the killer is revealed on page one. Just filling in blanks.
    So you’re not presuming innocence? That’s not fair, chump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But I'll ask again: What other president has done what Trump is accused of doing?
    On record? None. He should have known...well, he did know the microscope was on him, but did what he did and said what he said feeling that he was acting within his legal right. The argument is whether or not he was right. Twist it one way it was illegal, twist another and it was fair play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re not presuming innocence? That’s not fair, chump!
    Not on a jury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What’s the Sondland victory call? Holmes overhearing one side of a phone conversation and offering his opinion the trump cared more about biden than ukraine policy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On record? None. He should have known...well, he did know the microscope was on him, but did what he did and said what he said feeling that he was acting within his legal right. The argument is whether or not he was right. Twist it one way it was illegal, twist another and it was fair play.
    I don't see any twist that makes it fair play. As I've said before, no innocent narrative has been offered by anyone on Trump's side. The facts here seem pretty spin-proof. I can only think the rationale of Republican senators will be reduced to "Well it wasn't that bad a bribery/extortion plot, was it? Let's let the voters decide!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to presume innocence, but that’s just me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the Sondland victory call? Holmes overhearing one side of a phone conversation and offering his opinion the trump cared more about biden than ukraine policy?
    He could hear both sides of the conversation. Trump is apparently very loud on the phone and Sondland was holding it out for everyone in Kiev to hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to presume innocence, but that’s just me.
    Probably not in every case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see any twist that makes it fair play. As I've said before, no innocent narrative has been offered by anyone on Trump's side. The facts here seem pretty spin-proof. I can only think the rationale of Republican senators will be reduced to "Well it wasn't that bad a bribery/extortion plot, was it? Let's let the voters decide!"
    Well I guess y’all finally found something then. If Trump was such a bad guy I wouldn’t think it would be this hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not in every case.

I let the strength of the evidence (or lack there of) do the convincing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I guess y’all finally found something then. If Trump was such a bad guy I wouldn’t think it would be this hard
    We didn't have to find anything. Trump gave us the memo. It was ridiculously easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could hear both sides of the conversation. Trump is apparently very loud on the phone and Sondland was holding it out for everyone in Kiev to hear.
    But he offered his interpretation of what he heard as his blue dress testimony? So weak dude

Thread Information