Page 211 of 474 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 11850
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many Never Trumpers working for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What was sort of a joke is now a serious statement being repeated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dumbest tweet ever by our very lowIQ member... yeah djt, go into the lions den that's actually filled with snakes who will try and twist your words like they have with so many others to fit their narrative and find a way to jail you over nothing.

yall s are so damn stupid, ignorant, and naive.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, po' widdle Twump is afraid to talk to the mean ol' Dems because they're smarter than he is.

kori admitted it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other President has had to endure this kind of persecution?
    "President 'Livestream Myself Taking a Dump' has had to endure far more criticism from political opponents than any other President in US History."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other President has had to endure this kind of persecution? (Imagine for a second he is actually innocent of any actual unlawful wrongdoings)
    Obama, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    persecuted for committing an impeachable offense spelled out in the Cons uiton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what a crock of ... maybe in press they pushed the obama hate from the right but by no means was he spied on, his campaign spied on, a faux impeachment, etc... you're delusional.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aw, po' widdle Twump is afraid to talk to the mean ol' Dems because they're smarter than he is.

kori admitted it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what a crock of ... maybe in press they pushed the obama hate from the right but by no means was he spied on, his campaign spied on, a faux impeachment, etc... you're delusional.
    it's a real impeachment. DJT has no one to blame but himself, shaking down Ukraine in such an obvious, ham-handed way was a choice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "defenses" of Trash by his cult mob?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schiff giving him chest pains

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other President has had to endure this kind of persecution? (Imagine for a second he is actually innocent of any actual unlawful wrongdoings)

WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    persecuted for committing an impeachable offense spelled out in the Cons uiton.
    Dems been trying to impeach him since day 1. Every president does that could be considered or construed as shady. Even a never trumper should be willing to admit that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems been trying to impeach him since day 1. Every president does that could be considered or construed as shady. Even a never trumper should be willing to admit that.
    Even a Trumpista should be able to admit this a bald faced case of bribery and extortion.

Too bad for Trump he violated the Cons ution in such a blatant and obvious way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even a Trumpista should be able to admit this a bald faced case of bribery and extortion.

Too bad for Trump he violated the Cons ution in such a blatant and obvious way.
    If you consider this bald faced case of bribery and extortion then what was Vice president qudi pro quo Joe’s communication with Ukraine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you consider this bald faced case of bribery and extortion then what was Vice president qudi pro quo Joe’s communication with Ukraine?
    US foreign policy. Everyone wanted the prosecutor out because he WASN'T prosecuting corruption.

Trump's scheme was meant only to benefit Trump. Period.

That's the difference. Even a Trumpista can see this.

Do you consider what Trump did completely legal and aboveboard and good government?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure quid pro quo still rules the day. lol Chris
    Explain how quid pro quo "still rules the day".

(you won't)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how quid pro quo "still rules the day".

(you won't)
    Qhris, it literally means "this for that."

It's part of any bribery/extortion scheme. especially Trump's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The campaign to smear and delegitimate Obama started on day 1 and never let up for eight years.

As I recall, you created a sock puppet a few weeks before the election.

Kenyan, Muslim, Communist, terror loving, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US foreign policy. Everyone wanted the prosecutor out because he WASN'T prosecuting corruption.

Trump's scheme was meant only to benefit Trump. Period.

That's the difference. Even a Trumpista can see this.

Do you consider what Trump did completely legal and aboveboard and good government?

Yes or no.
    I know that CNN told you what to believe about Joe’s communication with Ukraine, but Prosecutor Shokin was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing according to other sources. Shokin, at the time of his firing was investigating Mykola Zlochevsky, the former minister of ecology and natural resources of Ukraine — also the founder of Burisma. Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of the firm, which Shokin claimed was an appointment made by Zlochevsky “in order to protect himself.”

Shokin was fired April 2016, was working the case on Burisma into February of 2016 until he was warned to stop by Ambassador Pyatt.

The fact remains that it a possible case of corruption that should be investigated further. Trump acted within his rights to request Ukranian leadership to look further in to this. Why would he pull any punches when Democrats have been assaulting him with allegations and investigations since he took office? You only disagree because the possible perpetrator is named Biden and not Trump. Simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris, it literally means "this for that."

It's part of any bribery/extortion scheme. especially Trump's.
    Thanks Reck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that CNN told you what to believe about Joe’s communication with Ukraine, but Prosecutor Shokin was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing according to other sources. Shokin, at the time of his firing was investigating Mykola Zlochevsky, the former minister of ecology and natural resources of Ukraine — also the founder of Burisma. Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of the firm, which Shokin claimed was an appointment made by Zlochevsky “in order to protect himself.”

Shokin was fired April 2016, was working the case on Burisma into February of 2016 until he was warned to stop by Ambassador Pyatt.

The fact remains that it a possible case of corruption that should be investigated further. Trump acted within his rights to request Ukranian leadership to look further in to this. Why would he pull any punches when Democrats have been assaulting him with allegations and investigations since he took office? You only disagree because the possible perpetrator is named Biden and not Trump. Simple as that.
    what is your source for all this?

Jhn Slmn?

I'd be for the impeachment of anyone who tried to pull a crime like Trump is pulling.

Unfortunately for you, Biden did not.

Thread Information