Page 279 of 474 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 11850
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Giuliani thumbs his nose at the impeachment inquiry and the State Department and heads back to Ukraine:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/04/u...peachment.html
    Smart. No reason to waste time on this nothin’ sandwich. Get back to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be prepared to suddenly see disparaging articles on these experts who criticised dear leader

past mistakes, personal embarrassing details, etc
    aka, The Politics Of Personal Destruction

and they still offer no defense of Trash, other than "His Crimes Don't Matter"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Breaking news:

Cherry picked statements from right wing propaganda picked up on Twitter and posted by local Twitter in basketball forum.

Footage at 11.
    Dems have built their impeachment case on cherrypicked quotes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news: RandomGay is super salty that someone is posting stuff that isn't from mockingbird media

Stay tuned for multiple accounts and narrative posts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychiatrists send urgent warning to Congress about Trump’s deteriorating mental state as hearing begins

the three psychiatrists have volunteered to appear before the committee and attest to their belief that the president is going downhill mentally.

the president “meets every criterion of lacking a rational decision-making capacity,”

when the pattern of abnormality fits, then we recognise that it is pathology and not part of the wide variation of which healthy human beings are capable.

“His pathology is actually gaining ground more quickly than the ability of rational actors to bring up the facts.”

the psychological aspects are more basic because the legal process presumes a psychological health and equipment and capacity,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/psychiatrists-send-urgent-warning-to-congress-about-trumps-deteriorating-mental-state-as-hearing-begins/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3155

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"went rogue"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems have built their impeachment case on cherrypicked quotes
    Description: When only select evidence is presented in order to persuade the audience to accept a position, and evidence that would go against the position is withheld. The stronger the withheld evidence, the more fallacious the argument.
    https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...Cherry-Picking

Four out of five experts reviewed the data and concluded differently than what Qhris presented. That is Cherry-picking.

Democrats exhaustively reviewed hundreds of pages of testimony from what was available. That is not cherry picking, by definition.

Fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news: RandomGay is super salty that someone is posting stuff that isn't from mockingbird media

Stay tuned for multiple accounts and narrative posts
    muh twitter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans demand ‘minority day of hearings’ during impeachment — but won’t say who will testify

Every Republican on the House Judiciary Committee wrote a letter to Chairman Jerry Nadler demanding a “minority day of hearings” during the impeachment inquiry.

The letter stated the request as a “timely demand.”

Republicans did not say who they wanted to call to testify — the White House has refused to present any witnesses or participate in the hearings.

“A list of the witnesses will be provided to you once the hearing is scheduled,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/republicans-demand-minority-day-of-hearings-during-impeachment-but-wont-say-why/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3155

minority? where are the Repugs going to get blacks willing to testify?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Description: When only select evidence is presented in order to persuade the audience to accept a position, and evidence that would go against the position is withheld. The stronger the withheld evidence, the more fallacious the argument.
    https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...Cherry-Picking

Four out of five experts reviewed the data and concluded differently than what Qhris presented. That is Cherry-picking.

Democrats exhaustively reviewed hundreds of pages of testimony from what was available. That is not cherry picking, by definition.

Fail.
    You can’t be serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Turlinator

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you can tell how shook the Trumpettes here are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gym “i can yell loud” jordan

still making a complete fool of himself for a con man and for a russian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Giddy with excitement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gop defenses:

1) “other presidents committed crimes and other presidents were s bag criminals - so why impeach this s bag criminal?

2) “dems hate our criminal president and they have hated him since 2016 when he asked another foreign govt to interfere in our election and now they hate him so much that they are trying to stop him from stealing another election- the nerve!

3) “ even though we know that the criminal president obstructed this investigation and the mueller investigation- dems just dont have enough evidence because the criminal ordered all the fact witnesses to refuse to testify - but it is still the dems fault”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can’t be serious
    What evidence was withheld from consideration? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gop defenses:

1) “other presidents committed crimes and other presidents were s bag criminals - so why impeach this s bag criminal?

2) “dems hate our criminal president and they have hated him since 2016 when he asked another foreign govt to interfere in our election and now they hate him so much that they are trying to stop him from stealing another election- the nerve!

3) “ even though we know that the criminal president obstructed this investigation and the mueller investigation- dems just dont have enough evidence because the criminal ordered all the fact witnesses to refuse to testify - but it is still the dems fault”
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (DODGE!!)

(DEFLECT!!!)

(DENY!!!)

eyup. They are constructing a narrative that protects their fact-challenged base from being told the truth. It is rather disgusting to watch them spin so dishonestly, and mindless drones like Qhris lick it off the floor and pass it around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is it acceptable for Presidents to ignore Congressional subpoenas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Legal Analysts: GOP Impeachment Witness Is 'Simply Wrong'
    Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, who has repeatedly insisted that Trump committed impeachable offenses, pushed back on Turley’s analysis.

“Where I disagree with my dear friend—I’ve worked with him and testified alongside him—Jon Turley on the significance of obstruction of justice, he is forgetting that the House has the sole—S-O-L-E—power of impeachment,” Napolitano proclaimed. “It does not need to go to a court for approval.”

“It doesn’t need to go to court to get the subpoenas enforced,” he added. “When the president receives a subpoena, or in this case Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo receive a subpoena, and they throw it in a drawer. They do not comply or challenge because the president told them to; that is the act of obstruction.”

Fox News contributor Andy McCarthy, a former U.S attorney who has been a vocal critic of impeachment, meanwhile, backed up Napolitano’s remarks.

“I happen to agree with the judge,” McCarthy noted. “I do not think that to the extent that Jon Turley is taking the position that you either have to or should go to the court if you are Congress to enforce your subpoenas, I think that is simply wrong.”

“I don’t think the framers would have thought that the Article I branch needed the assistance of the Article III branch to impeach an officer of the Article II branch,” the National Review columnist continued. “I just don’t think that it’s conceivable.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-lega...195648545.html

Thread Information