Page 3 of 474 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breitbart is a Zionist site, bro. Be careful.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not excite any liberals or progressives at all
    37% of Americans want to impeach
    Math checks out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He'd have to get impeached before he could get indicted. Only reason why your God is still in office right now.

Mueller's report said he was guilty and didn't indict because of DOJ policy. How many times do you have to be told this?

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by [Representative Ted] Lieu who said, and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said. “As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

guys you have to impeach the murderer first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my terrible Math checks out.
    Fify

Good luck winning an election at 30 pct

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether the Republicans vote on it or not its not the point. Trump has committed enough impeacheable offenses to go for days. If you dont at least try to hold him accountable on your side then you're just as bad as the do nothing republicans.

If Trump kills somebody, then I guess they shouldn't try to do an impeachment because the Rs won't vote on it? Grade A logic.
    If the senate won't hold a trial, how are articles of impeachment in the house going to hold him accountable? If anything, it gives DJT another talking point on the campaign trail. Impeachment isn't the only way of holding POTUS accountable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may be talking about removal, I'm just talking about formal proceedings. Trump's DOJ has already withheld information by protesting that the House has no right to it without a formal resolution. While I'm sure the Administration will continue to obstruct justice even with a resolution, that's on them and the public has a right to know how far they'll go to cover their own asses.

I agree removal is a pipe dream with the current Senate. A formal trial probably is as well, but I'd rather hold McConnell's feet to the fire and make him refuse to do so than never be given the choice.
    I was talking about removal - I don't see what value proceedings have, in and of themselves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damn rightz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    only 37% of Americans want to impeach

The egg on the demore s face after this will be ing epic
    I'm American and did not participate in the poll. So technically there are more than 37% son. #BeBest

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the senate won't hold a trial, how are articles of impeachment in the house going to hold him accountable? If anything, it gives DJT another talking point on the campaign trail. Impeachment isn't the only way of holding POTUS accountable.
    It does so by them doing their jobs when the maniac continues to do illegal ? I see a lot of people thinking dems doing an impeachment hearing would benefit Trump because it benefited Clinton back in the day. What they dont realize is Clinton got impeached for getting it on with a woman who was also willing to suck some .

Trump has it far worse because the things he's done actually involve criminality and in more than one instance.

What are the other ways to hold him accountable? Voting him out? In the meantime Trump can just continue to break the law for another year. Let him deal with the PR disaster with an impeachment inquiry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

44 was NEVER impeached! BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Orange limp Mysogynist is gonna get impeached by a WOMAN

Leroy gonna grab him by the pussy in the slammer. He bet not drop the soap!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does so by them doing their jobs when the maniac continues to do illegal ? I see a lot of people thinking dems doing an impeachment hearing would benefit Trump because it benefited Clinton back in the day. What they dont realize is Clinton got impeached for getting it on with a woman who was also willing to suck some .

Trump has it far worse because the things he's done actually involve criminality and in more than one instance.

What are the other ways to hold him accountable? Voting him out? In the meantime Trump can just continue to break the law for another year. Let him deal with the PR disaster with an impeachment inquiry.
    This doesn’t answer the question. It’s a foregone conclusion that 2/3 of the senate won’t vote to remove. It’s not even likely they’ll hold a trial. Do you think Pelosi et al are going to deter him from doing illegal ? Mueller investigated him for 2 years and he still colluded with the Ukraine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This isn't much of a ringing endorsement from #MoscowMitch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump realDonaldTrump
    ·
    9m
    Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at what is trending: #ImpeachTrump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

44 was NEVER impeached! BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!!!

45 will be either
    Clinton was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should fund raise off this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn’t answer the question. It’s a foregone conclusion that 2/3 of the senate won’t vote to remove. It’s not even likely they’ll hold a trial. Do you think Pelosi et al are going to deter him from doing illegal ? Mueller investigated him for 2 years and he still colluded with the Ukraine.
    Not necessarily dissagreeing with you on republicans not going for impeachment but what is the alternative? This guy's admin won't even comply with the basics anymore. Ignores subpoenas, ignores guidelines when it comes to handing do ents to congress etc.

Dems have some sort of control in one side, use it.

Something's gotta give.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress job is to help America
    Not investigate trump for 3 years
    Mueller already has
    This is 2019 not 2016
    Clinton
    Got her
    Pussy
    Whipped
    By
    Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name one as a fact Trump has committed a crime worthy of impeachment while in office

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    45 will be either
    Clinton was
    44's personal attorney is a free man too.

Thread Information