Page 340 of 474 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Testify coward’:

Trump buried in ridicule for latest complaint about delayed impeachment trial

President Donald Trump complained that he was too busy to be impeached — and other social media users let him have it.

<Trash saying > : Democrats had delayed sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate because

they were “so weak and so pathetic.”

... < lots of tweets CRUSHING Trash's hypothetical balls and brain >

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/tes...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what this means...

trump is in a panic - calling leningrad lindsey and moscow mitch and going nutz until they end this sham senate trial - BEFORE - the SOTU ADDRESS.

Pelosi knew this would with trump - he cannot go to that SOTU if he is not acquitted in the republican cover up sham farce.
    It will be interesting theater.

All of the grown ups have left the white house, leaving sniveling yes men who will not hold him back from being himself more clearly in his last SOTU. He will be more measured than in one of his rallies, but still be off the rails.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be interesting theater.

All of the grown ups have left the white house, leaving sniveling yes men who will not hold him back from being himself more clearly in his last SOTU. He will be more measured than in one of his rallies, but still be off the rails.

scenario 1) pelosi holds off and leaves trumps fate in limbo = trump will have another unhinged nazi-type rally with his rt wing fellators applauding at his stupidity every 45 seconds while pelosi smirks over his left shoulder and the american people watch

scenario 2) moscow mitch holds a sham trial with zero do ents, zero witnesses and either acquits trump or - more likely- just dismisses the case with zero senators having to vote for conviction/acquittal - and trump lies for two hours and still melts down in an unhinged rant while lying to the american people about his “innocense”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scenario 1) pelosi holds off and leaves trumps fate in limbo = trump will have another unhinged nazi-type rally with his rt wing fellators applauding at his stupidity every 45 seconds while pelosi smirks over his left shoulder and the american people watch

scenario 2) moscow mitch holds a sham trial with zero do ents, zero witnesses and either acquits trump or - more likely- just dismisses the case with zero senators having to vote for conviction/acquittal - and trump lies for two hours and still melts down in an unhinged rant while lying to the american people about his “innocense”
    Graham says Repugs should change the rules, Moscow Mitch involved, so they can "try" Trash w/o receiving the A of I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham says Repugs should change the rules, Moscow Mitch involved, so they can "try" Trash w/o receiving the A of I.
    I wouldn't put it past them.

They would look awfully foolish if they declare him innocent before given the charges.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't put it past them.

They would look awfully foolish if they declare him innocent before given the charges.
    The Repugs, using Trash as their accidental, unwanted Thor's Hammer, have been and intend to keep on breaking everything, in their strategy of being the hit men for the oligarchy increasing and solidifying its domination of America, a veritable coup d'etat.

And the feckless Dems won't, can't stop them, and won't even try, given control of govt, to unbreak what the Repugs have broken, so the Repug break-everything storm keeps America ratcheting downward.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs, using Trash as their accidental, unwanted Thor's Hammer, have been and intend to keep on breaking everything, in their strategy of being the hit men for the oligarchy increasing and solidifying its domination of America, a veritable coup d'etat.

And the feckless Dems won't, can't stop them, and won't even try, given control of govt, to unbreak what the Repugs have broken, so the Repug break-everything storm keeps America ratcheting downward.

they have to get 51 votes to change senate rules

that would be a pelosi win because even if they get 51 votes- it will expose again the corrupt action and will be a weapon dems can use in november

it is up to just how corrupt those 4-5 vulnerable repukes are willing to be and how badly they want to keep their vulnerable seat

not a slam dunk either way

i knew as soon as pelosi did this and then moscow mitch proclaimed how he didn’t really care and could wait

i knew that mitch was bluffing and did not have the balls to keep trump calm

trump already scared the out of mitch and leningrad lindsey and they are both dancing to dear leaders tune

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News legal analyst says Dems should reopen impeachment inquiry — and possibly add new charges against Trump

Napolitano pointed to newly released emails showing that Trump was directly ordering the hold on military aid to Ukraine as

fresh evidence that he was trying to extort the country until it agreed to launch an investigation into prospective 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“If I were a Democrat in the House,

I would be moving to reopen the impeachment on the basis of the newly acquired evidence,

these new emails of people getting instructions directly from the president

to hold up on the sending of the funds,” Napolitano said.

“That would justify holding onto the articles of impeachment,

because there’s new evidence and perhaps new articles.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox-news-legal-analyst-says-dems-should-reopen-impeachment-inquiry-and-possibly-add-new-charges-against-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bolton gonna talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News legal analyst says Dems should reopen impeachment inquiry — and possibly add new charges against Trump

Napolitano pointed to newly released emails showing that Trump was directly ordering the hold on military aid to Ukraine as

fresh evidence that he was trying to extort the country until it agreed to launch an investigation into prospective 2020 rival Joe Biden.

“If I were a Democrat in the House,

I would be moving to reopen the impeachment on the basis of the newly acquired evidence,

these new emails of people getting instructions directly from the president

to hold up on the sending of the funds,” Napolitano said.

“That would justify holding onto the articles of impeachment,

because there’s new evidence and perhaps new articles.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox-news-legal-analyst-says-dems-should-reopen-impeachment-inquiry-and-possibly-add-new-charges-against-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29
    The house should subpoena bolton

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The house should subpoena bolton
    No . Bolton is bluffing. Call him on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton grabbing some publicity with his book due soon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton grabbing some publicity with his book due soon?
    Of course. He's not expecting to be called by the Senate. Might give Nancy justification for holding back the articles if they can subpoena him now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You s still squirming in your panties over orange man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, a better counterpoint to Nancy's tweet is that yes, the Senate can absolutely be complicit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton says he'll testify to Congress now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, a better counterpoint to Nancy's tweet is that yes, the Senate can absolutely be complicit.
    or how about that crypt keeper pelosi and the house; their faux impeachment...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or how about that crypt keeper pelosi and the house; their faux impeachment...
    That’s implied in being complicit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are in a panic of that feb 4th SOTU address

trump is calling them and reminding them “just remember how much money you accepted illegally”

lololol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what? Just because he didn't want to be a part of our Dear Leader's drug deal doesn't mean he'll go against him to give the Democrats a soundbite to run on. Especially not after our Dear Leader has us at the brink of a war with Iran that Bolton has always wanted. I wouldn't trust Bolton any more than I would Uday or Stephen Miller on the stand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are in a panic of that feb 4th SOTU address

trump is calling them and reminding them “just remember how much money you accepted illegally”

lololol
    I doubt the Senate is panicking over the Dems ting their pants. What a pathetic party you chose to support

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt the Senate is panicking over the Dems ting their pants. What a pathetic party you chose to support
    i support america, truth & the rule of law

right now- the lesser of two evils - is most important

so- the criminal party who is bought and paid for by russia

loses this vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i support america, truth & the rule of law

right now- the lesser of two evils - is most important

so- the criminal party who is bought and paid for by russia

loses this vote
    Your party - doesn't know - whether to - or go blind