Page 346 of 474 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot wait until trump is gone - either removed from office - defeated in an election - or brutally murdered -
    Lol WHOA this one has swallowed the blue pill HARD. Get a grip, kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when you were just the innocent "i want to hear both sides" cute puppy?
    Yeah. Sadly y’all are as bat crazy as the y Reddit libs. “Morally and intellectually superior”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The do ents also include new information about the push for a Ukrainian-led investigation explicitly focused on the Biden family. Parnas turned over a photo of a note, written on stationary from the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Vienna, that includes an instruction to “get” Zelensky to announce that “the Biden case will be investigated.”

The note, whose authenticity was confirmed by Parnas’ counsel, also reads “start” communicating with Zelensky without Victor Pinchuk and Ihor Kolomoisky, two influential Ukrainian oligarchs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Sadly y’all are as bat crazy as the y Reddit libs. “Morally and intellectually superior”
    Looks like dem y folks left a mark.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Damning’ Parnas docs are ‘what Trump has been afraid of’ — and now he has no impeachment defense: Neal Katyal

do ent dump of notes and texts by Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is exactly what President Donald Trump worried might happen if he didn’t get his Senate impeachment trial wrapped up as soon as possible.

“Americans who have been wondering

why President Trump has taken the extraordinary step of
    trying to block every do ent from being released to Congress in his impeachment

need wonder no longer.

“These new do ents demolish at least three key defenses to which Trump and his allies have been clinging.”

“One of the new do ents shows Mr. Giuliani saying that he had Mr. Trump’s blessing to seek a meeting with Volodymyr Zelensky, Ukraine’s president-elect, last spring, potential new evidence on the eve of the president’s impeachment trial,”

Mr. Parnas communicated with another man who appeared to be monitoring the movements of [Ukraine ambassador] Ms. Yovanovitch. The texts, exchanged in March on WhatsApp, indicated that the second man, Robert F. Hyde, was in touch with people in Ukraine who were watching Ms. Yovanovitch.”

they prove that Trump’s already-eyebrow-raising claim to have been fighting corruption in Ukraine was bogus.

Notes taken by Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas — now facing federal criminal charges — show what

his and Giuliani’s mission was when they got in touch with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky:

‘get Zalensky [sic] to Announce that the Biden case will Be Investigated.'”

letter from Giuliani to Zelensky ...
    “This letter is a devastating indication of what’s been clear to many all along:

that Trump’s pursuit of an announcement that Ukraine was looking into Biden was an abuse of his public office for personal gain.

it makes clear that what was afoot had nothing to do with law enforcement or Biden’s corruption

it wasn’t a request from the official ‘President of the United States’

but rather one from a ‘private citizen.'”

so damning to Trump that

we can foresee the president claiming during impeachment that Giuliani was lying

That’s where Senate testimony can prove crucial,”

the do ents help to explain Trump’s consistent push to bury the evidence against himself.

Trump is a man with something to hide.

Let’s see what
    else he’s hiding —

in front of the Senate next week, in a good, old-fashioned American trial for all to see.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/dam..._campaign=3482

"Trump is a man with something to hide" about Ukrainesame as Trash/Barr still hide the evidence, eg of Trash's serial obstruction, behind Mueller's report

If Senate Repugs VOTE to approve Trash's obstruction of incriminating evidence ... America is ed and un able.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US govt has had people OFFICIALLY "doing things" on behalf of USA

"the people that we had doing special diplomacy were people like

George Mitc , you know,

Tom Foley went out and did some things — the former speaker of the House.

Richard Holbrook.”

“Not two-bit criminals who are either mob figures or trying to act like mob figures,” Lockhart replied.

“It’s unconscionable that [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo allowed this to go on.

You have to believe at some point he read into all of the stuff and he allowed it.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/ex-white-house-official-drops-hammer-on-mike-pompeo-after-two-bit-criminals-stalked-ukraine-ambassador/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3482

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you must have a take on the poster with no take spamming tweets
    asked and answered many times.

what djohn posted is newsworthy, do you have a take on the news?

looks bad for your boy, he's gonna need some new defenses.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    asked and answered many times.

what djohn posted is newsworthy, do you have a take on the news?

looks bad for your boy, he's gonna need some new defenses.
    His boy doesn't need any defense. The hardline senate GOP is 100% perfectly fine with corruption in plain sight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House impeachment mgrs:

Schiff, Hakeem Jeffries, Val Demings - all great choices

nadler, lofgren, garcia,jason crowe- meh could have been better with - raskin, and a couple of others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His boy doesn't need any defense. The hardline senate GOP is 100% perfectly fine with corruption in plain sight.
    No doubt, but the latest evidence will enhance the pain of a vote to block witnesses and acquit. I'd be surprised if the Dems don't have a few more arrows in the quiver.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt, but the latest evidence will enhance the pain of a vote to block witnesses and acquit.
    How so? Every GOP senator other than Romney knows Trump has them by the balls because he owns their voters. It's pretty simple they have to support him 100% or they have zero shot of surviving a primary.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way to be all in on Trump is to be the opposite of that tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? Every GOP senator other than Romney knows Trump has them by the balls because he owns their voters. It's pretty simple they have to support him 100% or they have zero shot of surviving a primary.
    I wouldn't totally disregard the vanity of US Senators. They want to be well -regarded in the long run. I also think it's hasty to presume that a vote to acquit Trump will directly benefit all GOP Senators at the ballot box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt, but the latest evidence will enhance the pain of a vote to block witnesses and acquit. I'd be surprised if the Dems don't have a few more arrows in the quiver.
    Guessing there is a reason that Pelosi held the vote a bit. Lot's of conservatives want to think this backfired, it seems. That means the Senate trial will likely be ongoing.

I would note the State of the Union is coming up, MONDAY, five days from now. Deliver articles of impeachment Friday right before close of business, to overshadow, or simply give them "coincidentally" on the same day.

Looks a lot like twisting the knife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't totally disregard the vanity of US Senators. They want to be well -regarded in the long run. I also think it's hasty to presume that a vote to acquit Trump will directly benefit all GOP Senators at the ballot box.
    In a non-open primary no. In a general?

Collins is already likely a goner because of Kavanaugh. I doubt she will be alone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a non-open primary no. In a general?

Collins is already likely a goner because of Kavanaugh. I doubt she will be alone.
    I know some Collins voters in ME who are REALLY pissed off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way to be all in on Trump is to be the opposite of that tbh.
    Thinking you are morally and intellectually superior isn’t the same as being morally and intellectually superior, so yes, you’re right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking you are morally and intellectually superior isn’t the same as being morally and intellectually superior, so yes, you’re right.
    No, I mean you have to be morally and intellectually inferior to be all in on Dennison.

Understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sidebar: impeachment process

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The do ents also include new information about the push for a Ukrainian-led investigation explicitly focused on the Biden family. Parnas turned over a photo of a note, written on stationary from the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Vienna, that includes an instruction to “get” Zelensky to announce that “the Biden case will be investigated.”

The note, whose authenticity was confirmed by Parnas’ counsel, also reads “start” communicating with Zelensky without Victor Pinchuk and Ihor Kolomoisky, two influential Ukrainian oligarchs.
    A undated handwritten note by a guy being tried for fraud that's already lied to the DOJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did techno fog say that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A undated handwritten note by a guy being tried for fraud that's already lied to the DOJ
    lol using the mendacity of Trump's henchmen as a shield.

What's your take on Robert Hyde tailing Yovanovitch and offering to have some Ukrainian tough guys "take care of her"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know some Collins voters in ME who are REALLY pissed off
    No doubt. Already gave $20 to her opponent, and once the primary is over... her and McConnells opponent are going to be flooded.

McConnell is as deeply unliked in his home state as anyone, even worse liked than Cruz, who won by, what less than 2%?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not like he put his name on a fraudulent university or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not like he put his name on a fraudulent charity or something.

Thread Information