Page 351 of 474 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 11850
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas good now

This evidence comes from a lying fraudster. When did he write the note? Be specific. Coming from a subpoena doesn't make the note true. Parnas is clearly trying to get a reduced sentence.

yup- called it -

comrade TSA - on cue

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas singing like a canary...

pos barr
    pos trump
    pos nunes

cue comrade TSA hustling in here with

parnas liar convict

lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas good now

This evidence comes from a lying fraudster. When did he write the note? Be specific. Coming from a subpoena doesn't make the note true. Parnas is clearly trying to get a reduced sentence.
    It did have the flavor of an on-air proffer, and there's little doubt Parnas spun it in the light most favorable to him, but, Parnas and his lawyer are at hazard if they lie on TV, period. His lawyer vould lose his licence and Parnas would risk more criminal charges.

But yeah, obviously Trump is insulated from any responsibility by using his personal lawyer to hire the guy to carry out his criminal scheme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple no to both.

Trump does not have the power to impound appropriations without notice and giving good cause to do so in writing, and even then he can't do whatever he wants. In this case the GAO found the law was broken and public information shows it was broken at the direction of POTUS. That's facially impeachable conduct.

The allegation that Joe Biden did anything wrong is pure speculation, but even if it were true, that would not give the President the right to hold up appropriations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Soprano: ask my personal lawyer about Paulie Walnuts, I barely know the guy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It did have the flavor of an on-air proffer, and there's little doubt Parnas spun it in the light most favorable to him, but, Parnas and his lawyer are at hazard if they lie on TV, period. His lawyer vould lose his licence and Parnas would risk more criminal charges.

But yeah, obviously Trump is insulated from any responsibility by using his personal lawyer to hire the guy to carry out his criminal scheme.
    Michael Cohen tried the same thing for a reduced sentence.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas good now

WASHINGTON — New impeachment evidence released by House Democrats on Tuesday included texts sent between Connecticut congressional candidate Robert Hyde and Soviet-born businessman Lev Parnas in 2019.

It appears Hyde worked with Parnas to monitor the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch’s movements in Ukraine, as a campaign unfolded to remove her from her post. The texts suggest that Hyde worked with a Ukrainian team to track Yovanovitch, possibly with the goal of interfering with her work in some fashion.

“If you want her out, they need to make contact with security forces,” Hyde wrote to Parnas on March 26, 2019.

“They are willing to help if we/you would like a price,” Hyde wrote in one chilling message. “Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money... what I was told.”

Hyde and Parnas exchanged numerous messages about Yovanovitch’s precise whereabouts.

“She under heavy protection outside Kiev,” Hyde wrote to Parnas.

Two days later, he wrote to Parnas: “They are moving her tomorrow.”

Hyde followed up, “The guys over there asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them.”

Then he provided more details about Yovanovitch’s movements, noting her computer was off and she was outside the embassy.

“They will let me know when she is on the move,” Hyde wrote.

Parnas responded, “Perfect.”
    https://www.middletownpress.com/midd...h-14975448.php

Why do you think they were tracking the movements and security details of the US ambassador?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.middletownpress.com/midd...h-14975448.php

Why do you think they were tracking the movements and security details of the US ambassador?
    That Hyde guy is a nut who has stalked before, and it doesn't look like Parnas had anything to do with tracking her movements. Your own article doesn't even know why she was tracked if she ever even was.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =====

Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources. Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources.

Prior to being recalled as ambassador to Ukraine in the spring Yovanovitch reportedly created a list of individuals who were to be monitored via social media and other means. Ukraine embassy staff made the request to the Washington D.C. headquarters office of the department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs. After several days, Yovanovitch’s staff was informed that the request was illegal and the monitoring either ceased or was concealed via the State Department Global Engagement Center, which has looser restrictions on collecting information.

“This is not an obscure rule, everyone in public diplomacy or public affairs knows they can’t make lists and monitor U.S. citizens unless there is a major national security reason,” according to a senior State Department official. If the illicit operation occurred, it seems to indicate a clear political bias against the president and his supporters. Yovanovitch, a career diplomat who has also led American embassies in Kyrgyzstan and Armenia, was appointed ambassador to Ukraine by Obama in 2016. She was recalled by the State Department in May and remains a State Department employee in Washington D.C.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncate...-trump-allies/

Why was Yovanovitch asking the State Department to monitor certain US individuals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That aged well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Hyde guy is a nut who has stalked before, and it doesn't look like Parnas had anything to do with tracking her movements. Your own article doesn't even know why she was tracked if she ever even was.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =====

Why was Yovanovitch asking the State Department to monitor certain US individuals?

trump: “that woman is going to go thru some things”

yovanovitch- (under oath) “i was called at 1am from washington and told to get on the next plane - with no reason given- except that they were worried about my security”

and many other pieces of corroborating evidence already out

your god fancies himself a mob boss and you slurp his mushroom 24/7

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like there was some nutbag stalking her. Security concerns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why was Yovanovitch recalled?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An unsworn tweet from someone accused of wrongdoing.

Totally believable. To you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The answer to "why do you think" does not begin "your own article".

Evasion noted, sophist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Cohen tried the same thing for a reduced sentence.
    Trump will be criminally liable for the same scheme if he loses in November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will be criminally liable for the same scheme if he loses in November.
    ... the same goes for his multiple counts of felony obstruction of justice from the Mueller report.

I think it is going to be very hard for the next president to pardon him ala Ford/Nixon.

Trump, will spend the remainder of his days in court as a defendant.

Lock him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think it is going to be very hard for the next president to pardon him ala Ford/Nixon.
    I see no reason why the Nixon template wouldn't still work.

Trump resigns 10 minutes before the end of his Presidency, Pence pardons him 5 minutes after being sworn in as POTUS in the name of national healing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... the same goes for his multiple counts of felony obstruction of justice from the Mueller report.

Trump, will spend the remainder of his days in court as a defendant.

Lock him up.
    I see no reason why the Nixon template wouldn't still work.

Trump resigns 10 minutes before the end of his Presidency, Pence pardons him 5 minutes after being sworn in as POTUS in the name of national healing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Darrin, do you approve of the job Trump is doing as president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess you missed that my emphasis was the exact opposite of RG.

My surmise is that Trump will spend zero time as a criminal defendant post-Presidency.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Simple no to both.

Trump does not have the power to impound appropriations without notice and giving good cause to do so in writing, and even then he can't do whatever he wants. In this case the GAO found the law was broken and public information shows it was broken at the direction of POTUS. That's facially impeachable conduct.

The allegation that Joe Biden did anything wrong is pure speculation, but even if it were true, that would not give the President the right to hold up appropriations.
    facially impeachable conduct

Obama broke the law in Bergdahl release deal, GAO report says

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...AO-report-says

facially impeachable conduct

Obama Administration Broke its Own Health Care Rule, GAO Says

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ob...o-says-n657501

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The answer to "why do you think" does not begin "your own article".

Evasion noted, sophist.
    Define "they"

Thread Information