Page 418 of 474 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 11850
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Was it a source of discussion at the embassy that the president was not confident in Ukraine’s ability to move past their corruption issues? Were you aware of the President’s deep-rooted concern about Ukraine’s business environment?”

“Yes. I mean, he shared that concern.” -Yovanovitch
    So everything's good in Ukraine now?

Why did Trump release the money right after he found out about the whistleblower?

Was it just an amazing coincidence, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't answer that query, pegs. This damn 21 will have you not knowing whether to , or, go blind in no time.

Love always,

- Cubby
    i appreciate the compliment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So everything's good in Ukraine now?

Why did Trump release the money right after he found out about the whistleblower?

Was it just an amazing coincidence, Darrin?
    you didnt hear that they fixed the corruption issues right after the phone call that had nothing to do with corruption?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didnt hear that they fixed the corruption issues right after the phone call that had nothing to do with corruption?
    I love it when they try to justify every single thing Dear Leader does. It's a fascinating mental condition. They can never, ever just say "Yup, that was wrong."

Probably some incoming *ding*. Be ready.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love it when they try to justify every single thing Dear Leader does. It's a fascinating mental condition. They can never, ever just say "Yup, that was wrong."

Probably some incoming *ding*. Be ready.
    what are you taking bout?

that was a perfect call and Romney is just bitter because he was weak and unable to win the presidency!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lashing out

You get so pissy when you know you're wrong.
    If you take any more L's we're going to have to order a new batch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you take any more L's we're going to have to order a new batch.
    backflip to "just a game" status

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lock thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus. Sore winners.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i appreciate the compliment
    The old 21!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the transcript* where the word corruption was never said, but the bidens were talked about

*not an actual transcript

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should start calling this place the narrative forum.
    Oh because your narratives get called out must mean everyone has narratives here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what are you taking bout?

that was a perfect call and Romney is just bitter because he was weak and unable to win the presidency!
    Don't be disingenuous, Homer.

Romney is bitter. He let Obama take his pants down, then O made him like it afterward..."there are consequences to losing elections." O threw that right in his face sitting across the table from one another soon after Election Day.

Getting even by attacking the old man is wrong. The old man is right:::"He lost like a dog."

& for Media yesterday & today to rile up about the sanc y of religion is a hoot. The bas s have no use for religion any other time, unless it's the Jewish faith. There is the exception. The kicker? They're all believers as well, do the bell & steeple shuffle at least once-a-week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Romney is bitter. He let Obama take his pants down, then O made him like it afterward..."there are consequences to losing elections." O threw that right in his face sitting across the table from one another soon after Election Day.

Getting even by attacking the old man is wrong. The old man is right:::"He lost like a dog."

& for Media yesterday & today to rile up about the sanc y of religion is a hoot. The bas s have no use for religion any other time, unless it's the Jewish faith. There is the exception. The kicker? They're all believers as well, do the bell & steeple shuffle at least once-a-week.
    Yeah it's like how Trump has no use for religion until the evangelicals come calling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nadler talking about getting back to the Mueller investigation

wtf Dems?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or maybe Romney just did what he thought was right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Romney wanted to “stay on team red” badly

but the evidence forced him to do his cons utional duty and do impartial justice,period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or maybe Romney just did what he thought was right.
    I don't believe it, Dumps. It was his chance to strike back at the old man because he'd made President, he does Presidential things in broad daylight-teasing & tormenting Mitt the entire way, & he'd denied Romney the SS job. Perhaps Trump shoulda done it this way:::"If I make you SS I want nary backstabbing for my entire Presidency, 4 OR 8 years, deal?"

"Deal."

Romney coordinated with MSM the hit yesterday drawing blood. Thank Christ the old man held his fire until this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe it, Dumps.
    Alright.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Romney wanted to “stay on team red” badly

but the evidence forced him to do his cons utional duty and do impartial justice,period.
    Please. He's always threatening to go over the wall, AWOL, Homer.

Green with jealousy because he brought a knife to a gunfight where O was heeled to the teeth & now has to watch Trump being President, like Bloomberg, eats 'em both alive.

Jockeys around the old man till he has back to him & shoves it in. "I got him! I got him!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nadler talking about getting back to the Mueller investigation

wtf Dems?
    They ain't ever gonna stop. & I'll tell ya, if they knew for absolutely certain (an epiphany of genuine guarantee) that doing so (pursuing this) would lead to their loss in November they still wouldn't walk away. They're possessed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys never complained about all the Benghazi hearings. Especially when they revealed nothing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah it's like how Trump has no use for religion until the evangelicals come calling
    At least, unlike MSM Trump doesn't deny religion, then sneak down to the church every week.

Like I said, the kicker? The Jewish faith is always set safely aside before evangelical churches are disturbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least, unlike MSM Trump doesn't deny religion, then sneak down to the church every week.

Like I said, the kicker? The Jewish faith is always set safely aside before evangelical churches are disturbed.
    You have any names of anyone in particular that denies religion but then sneaks down to the church every week?

The picture of all these media types sneaking into church after a long week of atheism work is pretty funny tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahahaha you lefty's! what's yalls next move? a new conspiracy by the loons on the left? more faux impeachments?

Thread Information