Page 421 of 474 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 11850
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff did his job, Bolton has a book to sell

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schiff did his job, Bolton has a book to sell
    & Nadler is still threatening to utilize that 3rd Branch of gov't.

Chop/chop!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & Nadler is still threatening to utilize that 3rd Branch of gov't.

Chop/chop!!!
    what does Nadler want from the Judiciary? judgements on the laws?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a game, he is just on the difficult side of said game this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nadler should retire and be with his wife but he like pop is not doing the right thing
    Pop wife died now nadlers will soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that got needs to retire already and go suck some more meth infested bbc's with his ol' buddy ed buck. that ass schiff and that stupid ing dude maddow!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that got needs to retire already and go suck some more meth infested bbc's with his ol' buddy ed buck. that ass schiff and that stupid ing dude maddow!
    ...that gd Maddow. Sometime I watch her just to aggravate myself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nadler should retire and be with his wife but he like pop is not doing the right thing
    Pop wife died now nadlers will soon
    Maybe the wife compelled him to stay in the fight, in his (sweet spot). Watching her die is no good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...that gd Maddow. Sometime I watch her just to aggravate myself.
    i never watch her/him/it/they/whatever-the-make-believe-squad-wants-to-call-themselves unless posted here. maddow just like all of the dem party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vindman did not follow proper protocol ,
    if he truly believed he had information that was of national security he should have reported it to his superior
    Vindman told the whistleblower

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he truly believed he had information that was of national security he should have reported it to his superior
    That wasn't against any regulation. Everyone who talked about it and listened was allowed to.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​
    wrong

he followed the chain of command

they sent him to the WH lawyers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks is full of Fox duck

"Vindman, the director of European affairs at the National Security Council,

said he reported the call to the NSC’s lead counsel.

Vindman also gave testimony about Gordon Sondland, the ambassador to the European Union"

https://variety.com/2019/politics/ne...ny-1203409062/

Trash's toady McGuire, yet another unvetted, unapproved "acting" staff, refused to give the whistleblower complaint to Congress as required by law, but gave it the WH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't against any regulation. Everyone who talked about it and listened was allowed to.
    Please post them so everyone here can be as smart as you and know you speak truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had issue he should have reported it to his boss not whistleblower

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was much fairer then trial in house 17 witnesses vs O

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Found this over on CNN...

[[[More damning evidence about Trump and Ukraine will come out, Elie Honig predicted. "Every time a new piece of information comes out -- from now, through the 2020 election, and beyond -- every Senator who voted against hearing witnesses should be asked simply: What were you trying to hide?"
    Still, the virtually lockstep GOP support for Trump is paying dividends, wrote Scott Jennings: "Some decry the 'shirts and skins' nature of modern politics, but it has paid off in spades for Trump and (Senate Majority Leader Mitch) McConnell. Without it, there would be no tax cut, no Justice Brett Kavanaugh and no impeachment acquittal. And although many of Trump's detractors bemoan the party unity ... as a lack of 'moral courage,' how can you fault Republicans for wanting to enact a policy agenda on which they had waited for so long?"]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton bad now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[[[More damning evidence about Trump and Ukraine will come out, Elie Honig predicted. "Every time a new piece of information comes out -- from now, through the 2020 election, and beyond -- every Senator who voted against hearing witnesses should be asked simply: What were you trying to hide?"
    Still, the virtually lockstep GOP support for Trump is paying dividends, wrote Scott Jennings: "Some decry the 'shirts and skins' nature of modern politics, but it has paid off in spades for Trump and (Senate Majority Leader Mitch) McConnell. Without it, there would be no tax cut, no Justice Brett Kavanaugh and no impeachment acquittal. And although many of Trump's detractors bemoan the party unity ... as a lack of 'moral courage,' how can you fault Republicans for wanting to enact a policy agenda on which they had waited for so long?"]]]

lol

scott jennings

confirmed cult zombie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So the policy agenda success things you waited so long for were a tax cut Jeb Bush could have delivered and a judge Dan ing Quayle could've nominated if he was president? Lmao

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the policy agenda success things you waited so long for were a tax cut Jeb Bush could have delivered and a judge Dan ing Quayle could've nominated if he was president? Lmao
    Exactly. They would've gotten tax cuts and conservative judges from any of their candidates. GOP support for Trump isn't about achievement. It's about keeping the white supremacist vote. Without it they're ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol

scott jennings

confirmed cult zombie
    One night awhile back he was on CNN & he didn't back up Trump properly. I was in' incensed, went on Twitter and told the old man:::"If you're gonna send him out there make gd sure he's going to support you. Grab him by the neck and throw him into the street."

Jennings must have seen it because I was given a 12 hour timeout shortly thereafter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, "Quayle" wouldn't have done it. Under cover by MSM we'd a nominated another like John "it's too big to fail" Roberts. See, we've ed up our SC's time & time again. The D's? They never up. That hard left nocker stays hard left, even gets harder.

Thread Information