Page 425 of 474 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best would be him getting Ceausescued but I'll take impeachment and forcing the Republican senators to go on record defending the coup.
    Pelosi threatens to pursue impeachment if Trump’s cabinet does not strip him of powers.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/u...amendment.html

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pelosi is delusional if she thinks the 25th is getting invoked by any of the sycophants who remain in his cabinet. She must have political reasons for how she’s handling it because I doubt she’s stupid enough to think Pence is actually invoking the 25th.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi threatens to pursue impeachment if Trump’s cabinet does not strip him of powers.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/u...amendment.html
    There was no point in threatening it. Should have just cast a vote today which would have impeached the er. Then you make McConnell, Graham, Cotton, Blount, Toomey, Thillis, etc own the coup attempt they enabled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi is delusional if she thinks the 25th is getting invoked by any of the sycophants who remain in his cabinet. She must have political reasons for how she’s handling it because I doubt she’s stupid enough to think Pence is actually invoking the 25th.
    she probably knows impeachment isnt going to happen and is trying to pass the buck so that she can blame pence and co if trump doesnt something stupid

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    she probably knows impeachment isnt going to happen and is trying to pass the buck so that she can blame pence and co if trump doesnt something stupid
    It’s not just the squad that wants impeachment, it’s 60+ Dems now and even a few House Republicans support impeachment. She’d get serious heat from her caucus if she stops it from going to the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think she wouldn't get the votes for impeachment? What Democrat in the house is voting against impeachment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That mostly would be a way to get gop senators on record saying if yes or no they still support Trump after the coup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The political reasoning is that Trump is now useless.

No one outside his extreme cult cares for him. There is now little oposition in the senate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not just the squad that wants impeachment, it’s 60+ Dems now and even a few House Republicans support impeachment. She’d get serious heat from her caucus if she stops it from going to the floor.
    How is any house Democrat voting against impeachment? They had Trump send people at the house chambers who would have gone up into the gallery and started killing them if Ashli Babbitt didn't get her neck blown off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you think she wouldn't get the votes for impeachment? What Democrat in the house is voting against impeachment?
    ie she knows its a dead end in the senate. 25th is also arguably more streamlined, precisely in a time like this where much swifter action is theoretically needed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That mostly would be a way to get gop senators on record saying if yes or no they still support Trump after the coup.
    It would be whether they support the coup itself. This has to be passed tomorrow. It should have been passed this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ie she knows its a dead end in the senate. 25th is also arguably more streamlined, precisely in a time like this where much swifter action is theoretically needed
    Who gives a if it dies in the senate? One it has to be done because Trump incited a coup attempt, two it has to be done to shame Republicans for being complicit. The 25th isn't happening, it's a stupid thing to demand when Pence didn't use it last night after McConnell dismissed the senate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think Trump wants this. It'll give him one more thing to rail about and rally his supporters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think Trump wants this. It'll give him one more thing to rail about and rally his supporters.
    no

Trump is done politically.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How is any house Democrat voting against impeachment? They had Trump send people at the house chambers who would have gone up into the gallery and started killing them if Ashli Babbitt didn't get her neck blown off.
    Mike Penis comes out against the 25th; Nadler has already said we need to bring articles directly to the house floor. Not sure why Pelosi wasted a whole ing day on this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Penis comes out against the 25th; Nadler has already said we need to bring articles directly to the house floor. Not sure why Pelosi wasted a whole ing day on this.
    It's just part of the show. Enjoy it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's just part of the show. Enjoy it.
    Show would be a lot better if the house speaker wasn’t 100 years old

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think Pence would be opposed to removing him if he knew the votes were there. Pence is done with Trump. Trump is 100% done with him.

There is no upside to Pence carrying water for a carcass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a if it dies in the senate? One it has to be done because Trump incited a coup attempt, two it has to be done to shame Republicans for being complicit.
    exactly, Trash, the infamous, notorious one-and-done criminal President impeached twice, for the history books.

The Repugs don't have any shame. They don't care, "government is the problem", shameless, the anti-American BigDonor class will keep financing them, and they are terrified of the shameless, ignorant, govt-hating, Trash-fellating 74M who will keep electing them, but won't elect them if they convict Trash.

Senate Repugs will not suffer from declining to try Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show would be a lot better if the house speaker wasn’t 100 years old
    I'm pretty sure she already coordinated with the other mummy (president-elect) on this. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up learning Old Joe traded impeachment for quick confirmation of two cabinet positions before the new Senate is sworn in, which would be Mitch bending over old Joe per par.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    exactly, Trash, the infamous, notorious one-and-done criminal President impeached twice, for the history books.

The Repugs don't have any shame. They don't care, "government is the problem", shameless, the anti-American BigDonor class will keep financing them, and they are terrified of the shameless, ignorant, govt-hating, Trash-fellating 74M who will keep electing them, but won't elect them if they convict Trash.

Senate Repugs will not suffer from declining to try Trash.
    Preach it boo

And they are fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeach the mother er!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no point in threatening it. Should have just cast a vote today which would have impeached the er. Then you make McConnell, Graham, Cotton, Blount, Toomey, Thillis, etc own the coup attempt they enabled.
    Yup. should have gone straight on to that. spend an hour on it, vote, and be done with it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. should have gone straight on to that. spend an hour on it, vote, and be done with it.
    Pelosi simply doesn't have the fire, if she ever had any, to vote AOC's Articles of Impeachment YESTERDAY.

She wants Penice, acutally NEEDS Penice, to do 25th, but less Penice ain't gonna do .

Times a'wastin. Trump is back on Twitter rousing his "75M" to keep fighting.

Pelosi seated the Repugs who signed on to overthrow the election. what a pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham said he doesn’t agree with removal but if trump does something else then everything is in the table

like i said, gop will not want another spectacle and are counting on 2 weeks of good behavior from trump

Thread Information