Page 430 of 474 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew that ing piece of was going to get bullied by Republicans. Worthless .
    It gets worse.

They will impeach but wait a couple of months to send it to the senate.

These people are stupid as . Right now you have a least a 5 republicans willing to vote to impeach. You wait 100 days or whatever the and you will lose those votes 100%.

It looks like it's going to be down to actual states to bring criminal charges. New York and DC will have to do all the heavy lifting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is Pence hasn't ruled out 25th'ing Trash.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is Pence hasn't ruled out 25th'ing Trash.
    No if he can keep stringing Pelosi along to not impeach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It gets worse.

They will impeach but wait a couple of months to send it to the senate.

These people are stupid as . Right now you have a least a 5 republicans willing to vote to impeach. You wait 100 days or whatever the and you will lose those votes 100%.

It looks like it's going to be down to actual states to bring criminal charges. New York and DC will have to do all the heavy lifting.
    God I hate her, but Massa Clyburne said to wait 100 days and looks like Biden's got ass obeyed

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    God I hate her, but Massa Clyburne said to wait 100 days and looks like Biden's got ass obeyed
    I know you’ll disagree with this but I actually think what Massa Clyburn suggests makes sense. We need Biden’s cabinet members to get confirmed ASAP so this country can get out of COVID . Since it’s clear that McConnell won’t reconvene the senate on time to remove Trump it makes sense to get impeachment done in the house now but wait to send it to the senate until after Biden has a cabinet and can actually govern.

The only way to stave off another midterm skull ing is to blitz with legislation that actually helps people so spending time on an impeachment trial after Trump is out of office but before there’s any new COVID relief is a potential disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you’ll disagree with this but I actually think what Massa Clyburn suggests makes sense. We need Biden’s cabinet members to get confirmed ASAP so this country can get out of COVID . Since it’s clear that McConnell won’t reconvene the senate on time to remove Trump it makes sense to get impeachment done in the house now but wait to send it to the senate until after Biden has a cabinet and can actually govern.

The only way to stave off another midterm skull ing is to blitz with legislation that actually helps people so spending time on an impeachment trial after Trump is out of office but before there’s any new COVID relief is a potential disaster.
    That's a bad precedent that you get one free coup attempt.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-10-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's the same as not opting to impeach at all.

There is a need...a want right now to impeach and remove Trump. There won't be 3 months from today. At least with the senators.

All this is going to do is piss off people like you and me. Trump is going to have to be dealt with in 2024. lol useless politicians are going to put the country through Trump again when they had the chance to stop him once and for all now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the same as not opting to impeach at all.

There is a need...a want right now to impeach and remove Trump. There won't be 3 months from today. At least with the senators.

All this is going to do is piss off people like you and me. Trump is going to have to be dealt with in 2024. lol useless politicians are going to put the country through Trump again when they had the chance to stop him once and for all now.
    Especially when Schumer can just pull a McConnell and make this a fast trial. I want Republican senators either banishing him from ever running again or being on official record as supporting the coup. This doesn't have to drag on.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update, the appearance will actually be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trip to Alamo, that will bring our already high obesity levels even higher
    It's to see the wall in Alamo, Tx. And hopefully cross the river and flee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least 25 troops are under investigation for terrorism related to Wednesday's siege at the Capitol, according to a Defense official and a member of Congress.

Rep. Jason Crow, a Democrat of Colorado and a former Army Ranger, said he spoke with Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy on Sunday and was told that "at least 25 domestic terrorism cases have been opened as a result of the assault on the Capitol."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ol/6618295002/

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should argue that they were just following the commander in chiefs orders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should argue that they were just following the commander in chiefs orders
    That defense didn't work too well at Nuremberg, but maybe this time the Nazis won't lose.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That defense didn't work too well at Nuremberg, but maybe this time the Nazis won't lose.
    how many ing grunts got tried at nuremberg?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14th Amendment Section 3 reference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull , what a joke. Just impeach the got tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just run out the clock, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appeasement with the Nazis just to end the fighting in the streets worked so well in Germany.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just run out the clock, tbh
    that , you don't get a free attempt to overthrow the government. Usually when you incite a failed coup you get the firing squad so Trump would be getting off extremely light with impeachment and removal plus the inability to ever hold federal office again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that , you don't get a free attempt to overthrow the government. Usually when you incite a failed coup you get the firing squad so Trump would be getting off extremely light with impeachment and removal plus the inability to ever hold federal office again.
    Poke a cornered animal.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin wants to go easy on his Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appeasement with the Nazis just to end the fighting in the streets worked so well in Germany.
    Lol, Godwin's law invoked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poke a cornered animal.
    What a little scaredy answer. They want to do this again on the 20th and I'm going to love seeing Secret Service dropping more of the traitors like they did Ashli Babbitt. And then maybe Trump doesn't get treated so leniently for leading another coup. LOL you want appeasement of terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a little scaredy answer. They want to do this again on the 20th and I'm going to love seeing Secret Service dropping more of the traitors like they did Ashli Babbitt. And then maybe Trump doesn't get treated so leniently for leading another coup. LOL you want appeasement of terrorists.
    Ok, matyr the dude.

Thread Information