Page 45 of 474 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 11850
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the goods were......John Solomon articles detailing DNC/Ukraine collusion

I’m so glad you’re back djohn I missed getting to all over you on a daily basis.
    they really are loading up on right wing media conspiracy theories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they really are loading up on right wing media conspiracy theories.

Russia collusion was a conspiracy theory. No harm in seeing what started it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia collusion was a conspiracy theory. No harm in seeing what started it.
    Darrin is all-in on the right wing moonbat conspiracies.

I knew it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilarious:

Asking Putin about what he thinks is right and wrong with this ordeal based on US standards

On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said he saw no evidence of pressure in Trump’s July conversation with Zelenskiy and added that there was nothing wrong with the U.S. president asking for an investigation into potential corruption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin is all-in on the right wing moonbat conspiracies.

I knew it.

Pavlov has zero interest in what prompted moonbat Russia collusion conspiracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov has zero interest in what prompted moonbat Russia collusion conspiracy.
    It wasn't moonbat at all, considering Trump's son, son-in-law and campaign manager all actively tried to collude with agents of the Russian government. And all Flynn and Papadopoulos had to do was not lie to the feds. Then Dennison had to fire Comey to relieve the "pressure" of the investigation, which prolonged the investigation and rose it's profile exponentially.

All super normal and cheered on by Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't moonbat at all, considering Trump's son, son-in-law and campaign manager all actively tried to collude with agents of the Russian government. And all Flynn and Papadopoulos had to do was not lie to the feds. Then Dennison had to fire Comey to relieve the "pressure" of the investigation, which prolonged the investigation and rose it's profile exponentially.

All super normal and cheered on by Darrin.

And the result of all that? Womp womp.

Just let this new investigation play out. If there's nothing there, no big deal. Why protest so much?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the result of all that? Womp womp.

Just let this new investigation play out. If there's nothing there, no big deal. Why protest so much?
    you really are for this partisan, Trump-directed investigation occupying the time of the highest officials in the government with campaign workers like Giuliani and Gorka on a worldwide snipe hunt? Pressuring allies and withholding aid if they don't by into their right wing conspiracy theories?

You want all that?

You see not one thing wrong with any of this?

Speak up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really are for this partisan, Trump-directed investigation occupying the time of the highest officials in the government with campaign workers like Giuliani and Gorka on a worldwide snipe hunt? Pressuring allies and withholding aid if they don't by into their right wing conspiracy theories?

You want all that?

You see not one thing wrong with any of this?

Speak up.
    Like what said

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like what said

Do you not see even one thing wrong with how this "investigation" is being carried out?

Speak up.

Don't hedge.

Don't dodge.

Either you do you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not see even one thing wrong with how this "investigation" is being carried out?

Speak up.

Don't hedge.

Don't dodge.

Either you do you don't.

No

I'd like to know what started a years long investigation into a bat crazy Russia collusion conspiracy that turned out to be totally bunk.

Damn thing sent djohn into fetal position for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the do ent.

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that "we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower." A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself "does not know the iden y of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel" for any reason.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as Finnish President Sauli Niinisto stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

On "Special Report," Bevan called the report "valuable" and also discussed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's apparent reticence to schedule a formal floor vote on impeachment.

He said Pelosi, D-Calif., has afforded herself maximum flexibility in that without the vote, her committees can issue subpoenas but the minority -- Republicans -- cannot pe ion for them.

On the flip side, he said, Republicans can tag the inquiry as mostly political because the San Francisco lawmaker has not taken the formal step of making it a "serious inquiry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoke up.

Didn't hedge.

Didn't dodge.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spoke up.

Didn't hedge.

Didn't dodge.

Of all the hills to choose to die on.

Congratulations? I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a room you two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha, ducks making fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no vote for formal inquiry. I wonder why.
    There was a vote for this about a month ago or so, IIRC, it was approved along party lines. Not sure why people claim there was not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News legal analyst argues Trump has already admitted to ‘criminal behavior’ — and must be impeached

Andrew Napolitano strongly suggests President Donald Trump has committed an impeachable offense by withholding Ukraine military aid as leverage to seek campaign dirt on Joe Biden.

“The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable,” Napolitano wrote.

He lays out the definitions of federal law prohibiting the solicitation by a political campaign of anything of value from a foreign national or foreign government, along with bribery and witness intimidation.

“The president need not have committed a crime in order to be impeached,” Napolitano wrote, “but

he needs to have engaged in behavior that threatens the cons utional stability of the United States or the rule of law as we have come to know it.”

“Can the president put his own needs and wants above the nation’s? In a word: No,” Napolitano wrote.

“Is violating campaign finance law by involving a foreign government in an American presidential campaign an impeachable offense?

Yes, it is.”

He said the president doesn’t seem to understand the laws he has sworn to uphold, and he argued that impeachment was the only remedy to preserve those laws.

“It was to remedy just such reckless, cons utionally destructive behavior that impeachment was intended,” Napolitano wrote.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/fox...e+Raw+Story%29

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judg...AIhix3k24Boj3M

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a vote for this about a month ago or so, IIRC, it was approved along party lines. Not sure why people claim there was not.
    I don’t understand why people don’t see the shocking fact that the president of the US admitted he tried to get the president of a foreign country to essentially out a political opponent in OUR elections.

And then they are surprised when the foreign leader says its no big deal?

Is CC the only red team member who understands the significance...? he’s the only one I have seen (on the board) Maybe he does not consider himself on the red team so I got it all wrong. What I thought were very obvious standards of conduct have been ignored. This shows a complete lack of understanding of how our democracy and elections are supposed to function.

So next time you are at a party, take a dump in the middle of the floor while everyone watches. It’s standard conduct now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t understand why people don’t see the shocking fact that the president of the US admitted he tried to get the president of a foreign country to essentially out a political opponent in OUR elections.
    Part of it is that what otherwise would be crazy behavior is now the new normal.

We’re also in a post-modern era in the sense that we no longer believe in truth or facts. It’s all relative. Facts get discounted or even ignored because we don’t trust the media. We also believe everyone, no matter how ignorant or uninformed, is en led to an opinion and to be heard on a playing field equal with those who are more informed or educated about particular topics. Modern politics is more like a sport where people cheer either team blue or red, gobbling up the narrative that supports their ideology and refusing to do the work to get educated. That’s how you get guys like twitter feed Chris who think tweets from a guy ambling for more followers count as political commentary. Or who discount commentary from, for example, a legal scholar opining that the president has committed an impeachable offense as “partisan” and therefore irrelevant.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his CULT

WILL NOT CARE!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the impeachment trial gets to the phase where evidence needs to be presented...

compelling evidence....

they can just roll the tape of the criminal abusing his oath on tape

lololol

Thread Information