Page 466 of 474 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    impeachment is over, but life isn't. more stuff is gonna come out related to this.
    What will come out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proper amount of police should have been deployed days before the protest. Its a security up and its on police bosses
    Capitol Police deserves its share of responisbility -- the Capitol Police chief and the Sgt at Arms have already been canned -- but putting it all on Capitol police is frankly dishonest. Capitol Police didn't start the riot, nor were they soley responsible for putting it down.

Trump had an obligation as POTUS and as Commander in Chief to defend the US Congress and uphold the Cons ution. He did neither, and people died because of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ur goal was to prove Trump deliberately prevented capitol police bosses from deploying proper troops then you should have done that in trial. Get all the capitol bosses to testify and say that Trump personally told them to stand down. Why was that not done in the trial?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ur goal was to prove Trump deliberately prevented capitol police bosses from deploying proper troops then you should have done that in trial. Get all the capitol bosses to testify and say that Trump personally told them to stand down. Why was that not done in the trial?
    Takes too long, you saw how freaked out the Senete got over one witness. Republicans would've stonewalled and dragged their feet. It would have taken months during which the Senate could conduct no other business.

There's still time for the truth to emerge, you know. There will be Congressional investigations. Probably some criminal ones too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It wouldn’t have made a difference in terms of votes, and it would have jammed up the senate for months.

They presented a more than sufficient amount of evidence that Trump was happy with the insurrection and enjoyed seeing it happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What will come out?
    no idea, I'll be watching.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody tried to reverse the election through violence, Nancy

Some drunk trump5ards walked through capitol because they sent bicycle cops to defend it.

Your outrage should be concentrated at capitol police bosses

speaking of trump s, derp jr makes his appearance to pretend he isn’t just a more literate ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just because you're disillusioned and have no values, that's no reason to blame it on the universe.
    So because you didn't get your way, it's my fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So because you didn't get your way, it's my fault.
    Not sure what you mean, all I did was ask you if you agreed with McConnell. Your reply was to say there is no justice in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Takes too long, you saw how freaked out the Senete got over one witness. Republicans would've stonewalled and dragged their feet. It would have taken months during which the Senate could conduct no other business.

There's still time for the truth to emerge, you know. There will be Congressional investigations. Probably some criminal ones too.
    And the minor players with no political names will be the patsies. There will be no reckoning at the higher levels. Why do you keep torturing yourselves with this idealist mentality of equal justice? When has it ever existed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean, all I did wasI ask you if you agreed with McConnell. Your reply was to say there is no justice in the world.
    Why does it matter who I agree with? You're making it about me. That's the default tactic it seems. What do my beliefs have to do with whether or not I am correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the minor players with no political names will be the patsies. There will be no reckoning at the higher levels. Why do you keep torturing yourselves with this idealist mentality of equal justice? When has it ever existed?
    pure protection , no one's talking about idealism or equal justice.

Do legal and political accountability bother you as such, or only as they may apply to Donald Trump?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you mean, all I did was ask you if you agreed with McConnell. Your reply was to say there is no justice in the world.

answering that question would require him to approach possibly being critical of trump. You know that’s not happening.

but he will run the standard rw schtick of protecting arguments that he’s guilty of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pure protection , no one's talking about idealism or equal justice.

Does legal and political accountability for Donald Trump bother you?
    Legal and political accountability for everyone is important. It didn't start nor will it end with Donald Trump. Just show me when it's existed or explain how it ever will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does it matter who I agree with? You're making it about me. That's the default tactic it seems. What do my beliefs have to do with whether or not I am correct?
    One of your really odd traits is they way you keep insisting that an opinion board is the wrong place for opinions. Maybe it's just an excuse for hiding yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn’t have made a difference in terms of votes, and it would have jammed up the senate for months.

They presented a more than sufficient amount of evidence that Trump was happy with the insurrection and enjoyed seeing it happen.
    If they wanted to win the case they should have done it. So you admit they didnt really want to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no idea, I'll be watching.
    Good luck w that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal and political accountability for everyone is important. It didn't start nor will it end with Donald Trump. Just show me when it's existed or explain how it ever will.
    *accountability has never existed, why start now?*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Someone remind DMC of this opinion next time there's a crime committed at a public rally)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If they wanted to win the case they should have done it. So you admit they didnt really want to win.
    There was no way they were going to win after McConnell announced he was voting to acquit (which came before the decision to not call witnesses). You’re being purposefully obtuse pretending there was any scenario where they’d get 67 votes, but it’s no surprise that a MAGA can’t have a discussion in good faith.

Now that the trial is over Merrick Garland can get confirmed and he can start going after insurrectionist MAGA s and Trump himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no way they were going to win after McConnell announced he was voting to acquit (which came before the decision to not call witnesses). You’re being purposefully obtuse pretending there was any scenario where they’d get 67 votes, but it’s no surprise that a MAGA can’t have a discussion in good faith.

Now that the trial is over Merrick Garland can get confirmed and he can start going after insurrectionist MAGA s and Trump himself.
    Had there been a case they could have won. They failed to prove Donald ordered his capitol police to stand down and failed to prove donald ordered his re s to attack the capitol.

The case failed. U can blame the jury all day ,but in the end they failed to prove the case. End of story.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Had there been a case they could have won. They failed to prove Donald ordered his capitol police to stand down and failed to prove donald ordered his re s to attack the capitol.

The case failed. U can blame the jury all day ,but in the end they failed to prove the case. End of story.
    Trump has no jurisdiction over the Capitol Police you ing re , you’re literally saying they could have proven the impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has no jurisdiction over the Capitol Police you ing re , you’re literally saying they could have proven the impossible.
    thanks for clarifying you had no case

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    thanks for clarifying you had no case
    thanks for clarifying you’re a re ed who has no idea what he’s talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for clarifying you’re a re ed who has no idea what he’s talking about
    still better than believing you had a case and Trump was gonna get convicted

Thread Information