Page 468 of 474 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of your really odd traits is they way you keep insisting that an opinion board is the wrong place for opinions. Maybe it's just an excuse for hiding yours.
    I could hide mine without posting, wouldn't that make more sense?

I can have an opinion without needing to lay my personal beliefs out for inspection. Truth be told, you and a few others here just need more ammo for retorts. This is why you keep going after the personal belief angle instead of sticking to facts.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only derp is more afraid to say what he believes when asked.

The fact is you completely ignored the violence at the Capitol including the murder of a policeman when describing the events of that day.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s pretty damning evidence and he didn’t just fail to stop it, he knowingly allowed it to go on and knowing left Pence + congress hung out to dry because he was pleased with how the insurrections were fighting for him (again, that’s all in the evidence that his lawyers stipulated to).

If I get caught trying to dump a dead body in the woods it doesn’t in and of itself make me guilty of murder, but I’ve got an uphill battle exonerating myself.
    Him issuing a statement would be tantamount to admitting he orchestrated it. He didn't want it to stop, was enjoying the theater, and he didn't want to admit he had anything to do with it. I still think the GOP is going to deep six him pretty soon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t get why she doesn’t caucus with the Dems at this point but I’m sure it’s big oil related.
    Because she still votes with republicans 80 percent of the time.

Her not liking Trump is not enough of a reason to switch parties.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him issuing a statement would be tantamount to admitting he orchestrated it. He didn't want it to stop, was enjoying the theater, and he didn't want to admit he had anything to do with it. I still think the GOP is going to deep six him pretty soon.
    look at all those personal beliefs you just laid out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could hide mine without posting, wouldn't that make more sense?

I can have an opinion without needing to lay my personal beliefs out for inspection. Truth be told, you and a few others here just need more ammo for retorts. This is why you keep going after the personal belief angle instead of sticking to facts.
    Nah, Chumpdumper is right, you duck most of the tough facts and questions. You certainly have in this thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him failing to stop it does not make him guilty of planning it or ordering it tbqh

pretending you’re not a trumper. Derp jr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Chumpdumper is right, you duck most of the tough facts and questions. You certainly have in this thread.
    I will not be pawed at. Certainly not by the likes of you and I don't even read most of what Trumphumper says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretending you’re not a trumper. Derp jr
    Jefferyiffic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will not be pawed at. Certainly not by the likes of you and I don't even read most of what Trumphumper says.
    Yeah, you just ignore posters who ask tough questions. It's a con uous habit, it does not reflect well on your intellectual honesty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh personal attack ammo

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think the GOP is going to deep six him pretty soon.
    Um, this was their one and only chance to keep him from running. They can't do it now, he's their most popular member. If he wants the 2024 nomination he's getting the 2024 nomination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, this was their one and only chance to keep him from running. They can't do it now, he's their most popular member. If he wants the 2024 nomination he's getting the 2024 nomination.
    They can't have their former guy impeached. They will run Pence next time. Trump will run as an independent.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m not talking about him issuing a statement, I’m talking about him ignoring requests to call in the national guard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ve arrived at the point where all the s people have taken on you, have you all mad.

now you’ll pout and try to lash out because you know what an dishonest intellectual lightweight you truly are, and it hurts you to your core

why lie about being a trumper? It makes no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you just ignore posters who ask tough questions. It's a con uous habit, it does not reflect well on your intellectual honesty
    what happened to the "coward" comment, why edit it?

speaking of intellectual honesty

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They can't have their former guy impeached. They will run Pence next time. Trump will run as an independent.
    Not a chance Mike Penis can get the nomination now after Trump turned on him. I doubt he even runs, chances are he wants to fade away and just live peacefully now (couldn’t say I blame him if that’s the case).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's re ed. The GOP will unify around him because if Trump runs as an independent he burns both them and himself down to the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ve arrived at the point where all the s people have taken on you, have you all mad.

now you’ll pout and try to lash out because you know what an dishonest intellectual lightweight you truly are, and it hurts you to your core

why lie about being a trumper? It makes no sense
    Why lie about being Bonnerific?

"Bogie"...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And yeah if Trump runs in 2024 he wins the nom assuming he isn’t in completely deteriorating health by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's re ed. The GOP will unify around him because if Trump runs as an independent he burns both them and himself down to the ground.
    He knows that. It would be suicide to run someone who has been through 2 impeachment trials and had the exit he had during COVID. Pence makes Sense. It even rhymes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh the humanity.. people broke glass and carried lecturns around taking selfies.
    And murdered a cop, beat another cop with an American flag, gouged out the eye of a cop, crushed another cops fingers, were looking to hang Mike Pence, etc.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He knows that. It would be suicide to run someone who has been through 2 impeachment trials and had the exit he had during COVID. Pence makes Sense. It even rhymes.
    After the last 4 yrs I’ve given up on trying to determine what’s political suicide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is still the most popular Republican among GOP voters. He is the party. He's going nowhere. If the GOP was going to rid of him their only chance was yesterday and they blew it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And murdered a cop, beat another cop with an American flag, gouged out the eye of a cop, crushed another cops fingers, were looking to hang Mike Pence, etc.
    Happened all across America in 2020, don't see anyone here flying the missing man formation because of it.

Thread Information