Page 469 of 474 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 11850
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why lie about being Bonnerific?

"Bogie"...

as I was saying. Right on queue. Your insecurity is so very predictable. You refuse to answer simple questions because doing so is an admission that you’re self proclaimation was dishonest

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happened all across America in 2020, don't see anyone here flying the missing man formation because of it.
    Happened in the Capitol with Trump's brownshirts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the last 4 yrs I’ve given up on trying to determine what’s political suicide
    I don't think he has the same voter base he had in the election. He has a lot of them, for sure, but a lot of people vote straight ticket and those vocal minority just get the face time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happened in the Capitol with Trump's brownshirts
    But you think he's going to win the GOP nomination in 2024.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t matter what the GOP does with Trump or Pence. Dems are looking prime for re-election.

When your backups are Hawley, Cruz, Cotton, etc you’re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as I was saying. Right on queue. Your insecurity is so very predictable. You refuse to answer simple questions because doing so is an admission that you’re
    Why did you create an alt and return to a forum after being permanently banned due to melting down constantly? Let's start there. You don't deserve any real conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t matter what the GOP does with Trump or Pence. Dems are looking prime for re-election.

4 years is a long time. Calling something "prime" this early is naïve.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you create an alt and return to a forum after being permanently banned due to melting down constantly? Let's start there. You don't deserve any real conversation.
    why do you refuse to answer simple questions?

Lash out fraud. What else have you lied about in creating your self worth on Spurstalk?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think the Republican Party is just going to go back to regular business after all this? They have too many indoctrinated house members and enough senators to make that almost impossible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mountains of evidence ignored by the GQP because they are qompromised qowards. Following Tump s, here's a quick recap:

2018 - loss the House
    2020 - loss the Senate
    2020 - loss the White House

But by siding with Trump and his insurrectionists, some how 2022 gonna be better?

I didn't expect the spineless to honor their oaths so this ain't suprising.

Bring on the Criminal cases, civil cases and some dude named Robert Mueller. Oh: and SDNY.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Biden runs again and the economy is recovered from COVID, I think it’d be pretty tough to beat him in 2024. I can’t think of an example from like the last 100 yrs where an in bent in a good economy lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think the Republican Party is just going to go back to regular business after all this? They have too many indoctrinated house members and enough senators to make that almost impossible.
    Yes I do. There will be some spinoffs from what some politicians thinks is political hay material that Trump was pushing, but all in all it will be SOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Biden runs again and the economy is recovered from COVID, I think it’d be pretty tough to beat him in 2024. I can’t think of an example from like the last 100 yrs where an in bent in a good economy lost.
    That's a lot of "ifs". Biden has almost zero presidential record ATM. At least he doesn't tweet. That gets my vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It hasn’t even been a full month but the GOP already seems to be struggling to land body blows on Biden vs. 2009 when the deficit hawks were able to neuter black president’s ability to pass any stimulus. Biden has a much smaller majority in both houses but is gonna be able to pass a $1.9 trillion stimulus Obama could never even dream of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you refuse to answer simple questions?

Lash out fraud. What else have you lied about in creating your self worth on Spurstalk?
    Until you can explain why you're pretending to be someone else, you don't get anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hasn’t even been a full month but the GOP already seems to be struggling to land body blows on Biden vs. 2009 when the deficit hawks were able to neuter black president’s ability to pass any stimulus. Biden has a much smaller majority in both houses but is gonna be able to pass a $1.9 trillion stimulus Obama could never even dream of.
    I think Obama would have been able to under the same cir stances. Biden is more of an insider, I think, than was Obama at the time, and has a lot more political power because of it. He probably knows where all the bodies are buried.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a chance Mike Penis can get the nomination now after Trump turned on him. I doubt he even runs, chances are he wants to fade away and just live peacefully now (couldn’t say I blame him if that’s the case).
    dude is in hiding and sweating over having to hire a permanent security detail after his Secret Service protection expires. He just leapfrogged the squad members and became the most likely politician to be assassinated.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's a lot of "ifs". Biden has almost zero presidential record ATM. At least he doesn't tweet. That gets my vote.
    It’s definitely an if but the economy will be able to do a lot of recovering on its own once enough people get vaccinated, it’s not like the recession Obama inherited which was a true credit crunch and needed more government help than it got.

Obama got re-elected despite a woefully unproductive first term. If Biden gets this $1.9 trillion stimulus done and can also get infrastructure done this year (and Manchin already said he wants $4 trillion of infrastructure, so he’ll be able to get that done through reconciliation too), he’s already had a more productive first term than Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is still the most popular Republican among GOP voters. He is the party. He's going nowhere. If the GOP was going to rid of him their only chance was yesterday and they blew it.
    Trump is done and knows he has zero chance of getting back to the WH. He lost by 7M votes before the big mascarade and managed to get the GOP to lose Georgia. His fanbase is still important but he lost a lot of traditional GOP voters that have enough of him. And when people say 70% of republican voters believe the election was rigged, that's means 30% (or so) don't. He won't take the risk to get humiliated again.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happened all across America in 2020, don't see anyone here flying the missing man formation because of it.
    there's that whataboutism!

Why did you choose to completely ignore his murder when you described the events of 1/6?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

trump will function as both king maker, and career destroyer, in the r party for at least the foreseeable future

but he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. So now it’s kiss the ring for positioning in the party for when he dies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What we needed was more senators with spines, not more witnesses."

Del. Stacey Plaskett (D-V.I.) said on CNN's "State of the Union" that she believed she and her colleagues had convinced the majority of GOP senators of Trump's guilt in inciting the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, pointing to Minority Leader Mitch McConnel's (R-Ky.) statement excoriating the former president after Trump was acquitted on Saturday.
    "He agreed with us, they all agreed with us," Plaskett said Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's that whataboutism!

Why did you choose to completely ignore his murder when you described the events of 1/6?
    DMC also glides over the fifty six officers hospitalized by Trump's zanies and the hundred or so others who were injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those same people wanted to impeach him for a phone call. The partisanship means no real justice will be served. Parties stick together, right or wrong. It's only about majority. Getting 7 to crossover is odd but what does it say when the "belief" tied to votes runs so cleanly down party lines?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC also glides over the fifty six officers hospitalized by Trump's zanies and the hundred or so others who were injured.
    More Than 2,000 Officers Injured in Summer's Protests and Riots

More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across U.S., 2 dead

Now you care.

Thread Information