Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 11850
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Schiff

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the EU ambassador immediately trying to get off the record.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Schiff
    Gym Jordan

TSA thinks sexual abuse good now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Volker would have been a great icing, but the Schiff's cake is already very large and well baked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to vote for someone who wants to tell us what words are acceptable to use, who to like and who to dislike, what kind of food we should eat, what kind of car to drive while taking our guns. They want us to pay money out of our pockets to support those who we don't want in our country and tell us how we should raise our kids. I'm against elective and late-term abortions. They even want to dictate what we can eat. They have no sense of humor and criticize those of us who actually like to have fun . They are miserable and want us to be too. Equality to Democrats means conformity and compliance. They want to take our individuality and run us like cattle. Sorry, but the country you want us to become sounds really terrible. I'll never vote for any Democrat for any position ever. I will vote against them no matter who I have to vote for to keep them out of office and imposing their agenda on me. Furthermore, things like the President's character or his finances doesn't mean a thing. We aren't required to like the guy. We elected him to lead this country and make life better for AMERICAN CITIZENS!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not going to vote for someone who wants to tell us what words are acceptable to use, who to like and who to dislike, what kind of food we should eat, what kind of car to drive while taking our guns. They want us to pay money out of our pockets to support those who we don't want in our country and tell us how we should raise our kids. I'm against elective and late-term abortions. They even want to dictate what we can eat. They have no sense of humor and criticize those of us who actually like to have fun . They are miserable and want us to be too. Equality to Democrats means conformity and compliance. They want to take our individuality and run us like cattle. Sorry, but the country you want us to become sounds really terrible. I'll never vote for any Democrat for any position ever. I will vote against them no matter who I have to vote for to keep them out of office and imposing their agenda on me. Furthermore, things like the President's character or his finances doesn't mean a thing. We aren't required to like the guy. We elected him to lead this country and make life better for AMERICAN CITIZENS!
    listen, if civil war breaks out, you need to lay low or you'll get killed by friendly fire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Schiff
    "text messages were revealed as part of a do ent dump by Kurt Volker"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude I can protect myself

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude I can protect myself
    they won't accept you as one of them, ducks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    "text messages were revealed as part of a do ent dump by Kurt Volker"

And that was before the story about the texts came out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An official familiar with the testimony of State Dept. official Kurt Volker describes the testimony as a “setback” for Schiff’s impeachment efforts.

So far, Volker’s testimony “does nothing to advance Chairman Schiff’s theory of the case,” the official says.!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An official familiar with the testimony of State Dept. official Kurt Volker describes the testimony as a “setback” for Schiff’s impeachment efforts.

So far, Volker’s testimony “does nothing to advance Chairman Schiff’s theory of the case,” the official says.!!!!!!!
    Of course Gym Jordan is going to say that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN says it won't air a Trump campaign ad featuring 'false' claim against Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-says-...190530782.html
    Since Mr. Biden is on film admitting to this, why is it false?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Analyst Napolitano Keeps On Hammering President Trump

Napolitano railed against Trump for his infamous July call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky,

writing that the scandal is “much more grave” than Robert Mueller’s findings in the Russia probe.

“The criminal behavior to which Trump has admitted

is much more grave than anything alleged or unearthed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and

much of what Mueller revealed was impeachable,”

Napolitano also took issue with Trump’s allusions to violence that are “palpably dangerous” such as how he suggested that his impeachment would “produce a second American Civil War.”

“[Trump’s allusions to violence] will give cover to crazies who crave violence, as other intemperate words of his have done,”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/judge-andrew-napolitano-fox-news-op-ed-impeachment-inquiry?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_ campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

Will Hannity get Nap fired?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Trash is tired of playing President on twitter and is looking to get removed, or to resign?

He's certainly self-destructive

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like a fun guy

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    colonel jessup on the stand tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Schiff
    Two democrats walk by and dont want to discussed something from a classified briefing-bad.

Two ranting republicans come out and claim there is nothing to see here-good.

TSA

Thread Information