Page 471 of 474 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474 LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 11850
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had the Whitehouse for 4 years and lost Georgia and both sides of congress, and the election, and was subjected to impeachment trials twice. The GOP would be committing political suicide to keep up with him, and once his face is a reality TV face again and not associated with CiC, he'll be ignored by the GOP. Politicians know diplomacy means saying "good dog" until you can find a big enough stick.
    GOP voters still love him, this isn't like when everyone tried to pretend George W Bush didn't exist anymore after the 2008 election. It's his party. I don't know how that can be any more clear after seeing the GOP have his back after trying to lead a coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP voters still love him, this isn't like when everyone tried to pretend George W Bush didn't exist anymore after the 2008 election. It's his party. I don't know how that can be any more clear after seeing the GOP have his back after trying to lead a coup.
    Mitch condemned him. That clip will be played on a loop if he ever runs again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once again proving this is all you have. You really do base your entire self esteem on a pretend image on a site full of people you will never know.

you’re really sad and pathetic.
    Same sad you spouted as Bonnerific. What did that get you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're conflating his core base of 30 something percent plus the 40 senators who won't bent even though is bad business for them with the entire conservative base.

We now know conservatives will vote for a democrat if they have to.

You can rerun the 2020 election and I bet you he wouldn't even get 2016 numbers again.

He left office holding 36% approval.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk is ing cheap. Mitch voted in favor of the coup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take Lil Marco for instance. He went full Trump and he's going to still be primaried by Ivanka....and lose.

Democrats will have a chance against Ivanka. They'd lose to Lil Marco no doubt.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Mitch tried to thread the needle by appeasing the Q s with his vote and the Rockefeller Republicans with his speech. It worked for the most part the last 4 years but I don’t see trying to play both sides working in 2024. They need the Q s in order to win, and Trump is the only way they get the Q s.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes a phone call. happens every day in Washington only this past admin has more than it's fair share of rats. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Not this level of you dumbass.

YOu ask the new elected president of a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political opponent for the presidency.
    Seriously, he is going to supply you info on a guy who is now our president from whom exactly? From his intelligence services.
    So you basically say, Im gonna make a big pressure offer here buddy, you get info from your intelligence people on my opponent, we will keep up our contribution to your country because I want to be president of this country anyway I can.

This is exactly what the British and the French tried AND was taken into account when we were first becoming and then become independent. This is exactly what we did not want.

Yeah, this is happens everyday in Washington. The President asking foreign services to spy on US....
    fckn idiot... Keep going knuckle head, arbiter of the middle ground, historian of our diplomacy.

Keep defending this.
    "Oh, just a phone call. It turned out he was not guilty because the red team senate said so"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Take Lil Marco for instance. He went full Trump and he's going to still be primaried by Ivanka....and lose.

Democrats will have a chance against Ivanka. They'd lose to Lil Marco no doubt.
    the GOP senate field in ‘22 has train wreck potential:

WI - Ron Johnson
    NC - Lara Trump
    FL - Ivanka Trump
    AZ - Chemtrails Kelli
    IA - Chuck Grassley’s fat faced grandson
    OH - Josh Mandel
    GA - Doug Collins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I don't recall you whining about 2000 injured cops.
    No need, we had you and a dozen more posters for that until Trump's people killed a cop and put fifty more in the hospital on Jan 6th.

What happened to your concern? Still voting silence?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same sad you spouted as Bonnerific. What did that get you?
    you prove with every post this is all you truly have.

You should spend time with your family

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you prove with every post this is all you truly have.

You should spend time with your family
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnerific
    Except I have a soul, and don’t lie about who I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnerific
    I guess when you’re entire self worth is tied up in creating an illusion to a board full of people you will never ever meet, I guess projecting is all you have left when your lies are exposed

when you look at the truth and reality of life you lead, you created a persona of what you wish you could be. Online no one knows about the ill fitting Salvation Army wardrobe, the holes in your shoes and your soul.

Now someone sees through it. Tough break for you. You live the same pathetic life as chris hater spurts calf tats re and ducks.
    once again proving this is all you have. You really do base your entire self esteem on a pretend image on a site full of people you will never know.

you’re really sad and pathetic.
    agree with the latter

but you're both useless noise on this forum. just incoherent yelling.
    He is the Ducks of the left tbh
    SH is basically bonnerific with en dashes.

Does nothing but torch anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really is everything you have. You continue to prove it over and over.

imagine how sad your life is. You literally have nothing else. Everyone sees it, too. And that’s what hurts you the most

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really is everything you have. You continue to prove it over and over.

imagine how sad your life is. You literally have nothing else. Everyone sees it, too. And that’s what hurts you the most
    It's enough, Jeffery. Everyone here already called you a loser before you were banned, now you're back under a another user name but still the same Bonnerific

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's enough, Jeffery. Everyone here already called you a loser before you were banned, now you're back under a another user name but still the same Bonnerific
    Spurs talk is enough for you? No family? No friends? This is literally all you have.

That’s really really sad and pathetic. You’re more to be pitied than ridiculed. Your actual life is literally worse than anything anyone can say to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the herd of GOP freethinkers continues to bend the knee to Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you need to establish that? Since when has that ever been known?
    Because it's implicit in the notion that we shouldn't brush off the choice of 70 million voters as an argument of why he was a good president.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the herd of GOP freethinkers continues to bend the knee to Trump

i don’t understand how people think that the r party has somehow not been completely transformed into literally a cult of personality. I think will said it correctly, they need q s to win elections.

they literally have no ideological foundation other than tax breaks for the rich, and owning the libs.

the ridiculous lip service some of them are trying to pay about moving on from what identifies their entire party is either wishful thinking, or a complete lie to try to avoid having to answer tough questions. But seriously, they are truly a soulless and valueless lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NC GOP bends the knee to Trump

North Carolina Republicans are moving to censure U.S. Sen. Richard Burr for his guilty vote Saturday in the second impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump.
    https://www.heraldonline.com/news/st...249256570.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult party.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    meanwhile all because of Trump, the DNC actually has money at the beginning of an election cycle for the first time in over a decade and there’s all kinds of ways to keep Dem voters engaged for midterms because of Trump.

They need to Benghazi the out of this for the next 2 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meanwhile all because of Trump, the DNC actually has money at the beginning of an election cycle for the first time in over a decade and there’s all kinds of ways to keep Dem voters engaged for midterms because of Trump.

They need to Benghazi the out of this for the next 2 years.
    Didnt Lisa Murkowski said she would essentially leave the party if they don’t distance themselves from Trump? Doesn’t look like that’s happening at all.

It’s complete lunacy what the GOP is doing. Losing is winning to them. Odd way to look at things.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count