My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Florio with the goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florio with the goods

Pretty much. It is fun to see simps like TSA try to claim it didn't happen when he admits it and then does it again publicly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Election committee chair just reminded Trump yet again about foreign nation election interference.

You ing Trumpers are going to die on this hill and it's gonna be hilarious.
    Not "gonna be"... "is".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

America getting lessons from China...ugh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

America getting lessons from China...ugh
    One place where Trash is right, is that China has been stealing , cyber warring on USA for decades.

I'm sure the Chinese are thrilled that trade warrior Trash will be gone sooner or later, and his self-defeating, America-punishing trade war ended.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats Beg Trump to Stop Impeaching Himself So They Have Something to Do

WASHINGTON —In an unexpected twist in the impeachment drama engulfing Washington, leading congressional Democrats have begged Donald Trump to stop impeaching himself so that they have something to do.

In a press conference on Friday morning, Representative Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, both

implored Trump to stop relentlessly spewing impeachable offenses, complaining that this practice was rendering their jobs irrelevant.

“Mr. President,

as much as we appreciate your help, please, stop doing our work for us,”

Pelosi said. “Give us a reason to get up in the morning and go to the office.”

“I know that you’re in no mood to do me a favor, Mr. President, but hear me out,” Schiff added.

“I’m trained as a prosecutor.

My entire life has been building to a case like your impeachment.

But if you persist in impeaching yourself on an almost hourly basis, that really wrecks the challenge for me.”

Just minutes after the Democrats’ press conference, Trump appeared to turn a deaf ear to their entreaties, as

he publicly asked the nations of Belgium, Turkmenistan, Malta, and Peru to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/democrats-beg-trump-to-stop-impeaching-himself-so-they-have-something-to-do

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pretty much. It is fun to see simps like TSA try to claim it didn't happen when he admits it and then does it again publicly.
    You are such a dishonest piece of . I never claimed that. I claimed you were full of when you said Trump threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't investigate, and you were proven to be full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks bearish tbh

Another lie, but this time with a chart. "12 Sep 2016"

Either an attempt to lie, or stupidity along the lines of "white millenials fleeing the Democratic party". I am assuming you are attempting to show support is slipping somehow.

Which is it, lie or stupid? Help me figure this one out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says the Democratic-led House has the votes to impeach him

predicted he would “win” in a trial in the Republican-led Senate.

8:25 a.m.: Schiff says Republicans must decide if Trump has ‘absolute right’ he claims

In a morning tweet, Schiff responded to

Trump’s late-night assertion that he has an “absolute right” to enlist foreign countries in corruption investigations.

Trump’s contention, in a tweet, came at the end of a day in which he publicly urged both Ukraine and China to investigate the business dealings of Hunter Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/10/04/9ff6d4a0-e627-11e9-a331-2df12d56a80b_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are such a dishonest piece of . I never claimed that. I claimed you were full of when you said Trump threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't investigate, and you were proven to be full of .
    Sure thing Cosmored. The jacket is flapping.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right.

Trump was already withholding it at the time.

And he continued to withhold it until September when Congress forced him to let it go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘TRUMP IS SCREWED!’

Internet erupts in laughter after Jared Kushner tapped to lead impeachment fight

the president is

relying on Kushner and chief of staff Mick Mulvaney

to come up with a plan aimed at beating back investigations launched by House Democrats into the president’s efforts to get Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponents.

Kushner has been the mastermind behind some of Trump’s biggest mistakes as president,

most notably the decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey,

which led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller and the conviction of multiple Trump associates for a wide array of offenses.

many people across the internet celebrated Kushner’s ascent to lead the impeachment fight, as they believe it signals the White House is completely doomed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-is-screwed-internet-erupts-in-laughter-after-jared-kushner-tapped-to-lead-impeachment-fight/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1646&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Jared solved the Middle East crisis, has totally reorganized the Federal govt, etc, etc. just like Trash announced K would do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trove of text messages makes one thing clear: Trump knew his Ukraine extortion was illegal

messages show State Department officials, clearly working under President Trump’s direct orders, conducting a lengthy pressure campaign on the Ukrainian government.

State Department officials made it quite clear to their counterparts in Ukraine that staying in Trump’s good graces —

and getting desperately needed military aid —

was contingent on Ukraine providing Trump concocted evidence he could use to bolster his crackpot conspiracy theories about the Democrats.

messages show State Department officials,

clearly working under President Trump’s direct orders,

conducting a lengthy pressure campaign on the Ukrainian government.

State Department officials made it quite clear to their counterparts in Ukraine that staying in Trump’s good graces — and getting desperately needed military aid —

was contingent on Ukraine providing Trump concocted evidence he could use to bolster his crackpot conspiracy theories about the Democrats.

An aide ... repeatedly presses for a meeting between his boss and Trump, clearly to discuss the military aid that Trump was withholding from the Kyiv government.

He is repeatedly told that

won’t happen until Zelensky announces an investigation into already-debunked conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton and former Vice President Joe Biden.

President

“admits having done it, but then argues that it’s perfectly cool, perfectly legal, and not that big of a deal,”

Dahlia Lithwick writes in Slate, describes Trump’s strategy of escaping accountability. “It’s uncanny but it never fails him.”

Sondland inadvertently shows that

Trump understood perfectly well that it was illegal to withhold military aid and refuse to meet with Zelensky

until he got the “deliverable,” in the form of grist for his conspiracy theories.

when it comes to managing corrupt and criminal conspiracies, he knows full well what he’s doing.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/tro..._campaign=1646

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are such a dishonest piece of .
    that's rich coming from you

btw would you consider Trump as a dishonest piece of ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Schiff

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question if warren went to Mexico and told them she would pay Mexico 500 million when she is president
    Trump found out about it
    Trump can not order a investigation because she is running for office ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They need to sign trade agreement roads drug prices
    That is what USA voters want
    USA voters knew trump did not show the taxes
    No ing law requires it

Thread Information