Page 52 of 474 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling it now this thread will reach 500 pages and trump will still be president.

All this is just some distraction for dumb Americans to spend their free time on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA.

Z mentioned the arms delivery with Trash 25 July, and who the is Yermat?

The arms had been withheld at that point for weeks, months, while nobody could find out why. Withholding was a secret WH decision.

TSA.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mofo can't even get an intern to check his tweets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine getting excited over a typo steady taking MASSIVE L's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont you always go captain grammar nazi whenever you see someone misspells something? Qchris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the whistleblower went to Schiff's staff when the CIA killed his whistleblowing. They told him to get a lawyer and go through the ICIG.

Which is what he did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm calling for the release of the full transcript of the call to Zelensky.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having a take that isn't a tweet from some tired old bag

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont you always go captain grammar nazi whenever you see someone misspells something? Qchris

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mofo can't even get an intern to check his tweets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm calling for the release of the full transcript of the call to Zelensky.
    As should anyone who wants the truth. There are some hints that some of the call didn't make it into the memo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump asked Ukraine and China to investigate Biden while standing on the White House lawn
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-biden-2019-10

Soooo there is that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As should anyone who wants the truth. There are some hints that some of the call didn't make it into the memo.
    Some? The memo said it was over a 20 minute call.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The backflips tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Deliverable... simp

What is fun is that we have begun to get some of the internal discussions taking place.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...e-texts-028139

Ukrainians thought that it was just the meeting that was being held out as leverage. It was explained to them either their signature would be on the contract, or their brains would be.

Trouble ahead for Volker as it becomes public from POLITICO reporting that Trump ordered his national security team to put a hold on military assistance aid to Ukraine. Up until this point, the Ukrainians evidently believed that the only thing being held over their head by the Trump administration, in exchange for a commitment to probing Burisma and 2016 interference, was a summit with Trump at the White House. As it turns out, financial assistance that Ukraine has used to fend off Russian aggression in the east was also frozen while the talks were ongoing.
    One day after POLITICO revealed that military assistance aid was being withheld, Trump canceled his trip to Poland where he was expected to meet with Zelensky, citing a need to remain in the U.S. to monitor an impending hurricane. One day later, Taylor, who has already established himself as skeptical of the way the Zelensky-Trump relationship is being handled, asks Sondland a pointed question following revelations that the aid has been frozen: “Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?” Sondland then suggests moving the conversation offline.
    President Golfy McTwitterlazy was "managing a hurricaine"

Embassador TAYLOR, wonders what is really driving the process and says the quiet part outloud:
    12:08 PM SEPT 1
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?

SONDLAND
    12:42 PM SEPT 1
    Call me
    Here is where Sondland has to go from written to a call, so things can be said without having to have a written record.

You only do that if you have something to hide.

Taylor then responds with a comment that’s been seen by Democrats as an elucidation of the exact quid-pro-quo disclosed by the whistleblower: “I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.” Sondland responds five hours later that there is no quid pro quo, and suggests “we stop the back and forth by text.”

Two days later, on September 11, Trump released the hold on Pentagon and State Department aid. On Wednesday, the State Department approved a $39 million sale of additional Javelin anti-tank weapons to Ukraine, which Zelensky had specifically requested in his July 25 call with Trump. On Friday, Ukraine's prosecutor general, Ruslan Riaboshapka, announced that his office would conduct an audit of cases closed by his predecessors, of which there are 15 that deal with wealthy businessmen connected to Burisma. Notably, though, Riaboshapka did not commit to opening new investigations into Burisma itself or election interference directly.
    So... now we have investigations by Urkaine opened... and magically the day before the aid was finally released.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some? The memo said it was over a 20 minute call.
    Who knows with President Sundown? He could have been talking about the size of his inauguration crowd for 15 of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    =5th time

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA? Simple yes or no question.
    Sure [denial that denial that a threat was made for dirt]
    Well, we have a standard we can both agree on [threatening another country for dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense]. A step forward.

Is Ukraine dependent on US security guarantees and military aid to protect itself from Russia? yes or no.
    The US contributes a lot to the protection of Ukraine. [denial that a threat was made for dirt]
    Another yes.

We are indeed getting somewhere. 1st time

Was this aid suspended at any time? If so, when?

You might find this link helpful:
    https://www.apnews.com/94fdeaddc6b34c02b97278674b87541e
    [repeats denial that denial that a threat was made for dirt]
    Not really an answer. We are attempting to establish facts concerning what you yourself admit should be impeachable. Hard to do when you fail to offer any.

The question remains.

Ukraine is dependent on the US for military and economic support. 2nd time

[repeats denial that denial that a threat was made for dirt]
    Not really an answer.
    We are attempting to establish facts concerning what you yourself admit should be impeachable.
    Hard to do when you fail to offer any.

The question remains.

Ukraine is dependent on the US for military and economic support. 3rd time

[repeats denial that a threat was made for dirt]
    Not really an answer.
    We are attempting to establish facts concerning what you yourself admit should be impeachable.
    Hard to do when you fail to offer any.

The question remains.

Ukraine is dependent on the US for military and economic support. 4th time

Last edited by RandomGuy; 10-04-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: moved from other thread. this seems better place

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have no shame. Did you think I'd forget you already tried this angle out already? lol

"King told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he had “a hunch” about the transcript of Trump’s conversation with Zelensky that is the focus of an impeachment inquiry by House Democrats.

“I had two staff members from my office the other day read it aloud. And we timed it. They read it in normal speaking pace. It took them 10 minutes and 40 seconds. The phone call was 30 minutes,” King said in a televised interview. “We don’t know what is missing. It may be there was a translator involved and that made it go much longer."

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/10/...ll-to-ukraine/

The “caution” note goes on to explain that several factors can affect the accuracy of the recording. It cites poor telecommunication connections and “variations in accent and/or interpretation” among them. Zelenskiy spoke through a translator.

https://www.apnews.com/8f96294c8bc44ad485d74a7a0b0a0e00

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have no shame. Did you think I'd forget you already tried this angle out already? lol

"King told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he had “a hunch” about the transcript of Trump’s conversation with Zelensky that is the focus of an impeachment inquiry by House Democrats.

“I had two staff members from my office the other day read it aloud. And we timed it. They read it in normal speaking pace. It took them 10 minutes and 40 seconds. The phone call was 30 minutes,” King said in a televised interview. “We don’t know what is missing. It may be there was a translator involved and that made it go much longer."

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/10/...ll-to-ukraine/

The “caution” note goes on to explain that several factors can affect the accuracy of the recording. It cites poor telecommunication connections and “variations in accent and/or interpretation” among them. Zelenskiy spoke through a translator.

https://www.apnews.com/8f96294c8bc44ad485d74a7a0b0a0e00

And yet there are ellipses all over the memo. Why not just release the actual transcript that they hid on their secret server?

Thread Information