My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to go ahead and call this now.

Whistle blower has no firsthand knowledge and had “political bias” in favor of “a rival candidate” of the president

So clearly this is a political hit but it doesn't favor Biden at all, so who would orchestrate such a Clinton-esque scheme?

Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton reportedly working together to strategize ahead of 2020
    https://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-war...092544760.html

That's right, all roads still lead back to Shillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to go ahead and call this now.

Whistle blower has no firsthand knowledge and had “political bias” in favor of “a rival candidate” of the president

So clearly this is a political hit but it doesn't favor Biden at all, so who would orchestrate such a Clinton-esque scheme?

Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton reportedly working together to strategize ahead of 2020
    https://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-war...092544760.html

That's right, all roads still lead back to Shillary.
    I mean, this is nice and all, but Donnie already admitted doing what apparently the whistleblower reported...

Which really is alarming, not because he couldn’t be this stupid, but because it’s so ridiculously brazen...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In a system where California gets the same representation as a... Wyoming.... the senate will be unlikely to ever turn blue again. There will always be more red states than blue states, especially if there are a bunch of high ECV blue states.
    Then how did the House turn blue in 2018?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, this is nice and all, but Donnie already admitted doing what apparently the whistleblower reported...

Which really is alarming, not because he couldn’t be this stupid, but because it’s so ridiculously brazen...
    Average Joe Biden admitted to withholding 2 billion of aid to Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son. They did fire the guy and Ukraine got the dough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hole country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Average Joe Biden admitted to withholding 2 billion of aid to Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son. They did fire the guy and Ukraine got the dough

Was he actually investigating his son though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater's retweeting Posobiec now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know who that is but vid is legit and prrof of Biden Obama criminal acts

Impeach them

And yes the prosecutor was investigating Biden son Ukrainian company in a criminal corruption investigation.

Wonder what happened to the investigation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hunter Biden got 3 million for sitting on a board and didn't even go to Ukraine much

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't know who that is but vid is legit and prrof of Biden Obama criminal acts

Impeach them

And yes the prosecutor was investigating Biden son Ukrainian company in a criminal corruption investigation.

Wonder what happened to the investigation
    What is your proof the prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden?

Earlier this year, Bloomberg News, citing do ents and an interview with a former Ukrainian official, reported the Burisma investigation had been dormant for more than a year by the time Biden called for the crackdown on corruption. The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general told the news agency he found no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden and his son. And PolitiFact reported it found no evidence to "support the idea that Joe Biden advocated with his son's interests in mind."

Additionally, the most recent former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Yuriy Lutsenko, told Bloomberg he had no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden.

Other investigations into Burisma's oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, proceeded, and The New York Times reported Sunday that former associates of the vice president have said Biden did not try to stop them.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...-what-n1057851

I look forward to seeing your news source links.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine the meltdown if Trump Jr had been given a "job" at a ukranian company

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can only imagine the meltdown if Trump Jr had been given a "job" at a ukranian company
    I can only imagine my surprise if you actually posted any evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then how did the House turn blue in 2018?
    Because the House is parliamentary, i.e. all people are accounted for, so California gets 53 representatives in the House while small red states like Alaska or Wyoming only get 1. Duh?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine my surprise if you actually posted any evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated.
    I was down in San Antonio with my mom this past weekend and she keeps the big flat screen on Fox News 24/7 and Tucker Carlson and Hannity literally can't shut up about Hunter Biden. It's like they want a pinko like Warren or Bernie to win... which would be eternally damaging for our country. wtf?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's going to be funny as if the transcript just turns out to be a memo of the conversation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was down in San Antonio with my mom this past weekend and she keeps the big flat screen on Fox News 24/7 and Tucker Carlson and Hannity literally can't shut up about Hunter Biden. It's like they want a pinko like Warren or Bernie to win... which would be eternally damaging for our country. wtf?
    Eh we'd be fine. We survived eight years of the Black Panther Mau Mau Commie Jihadi after all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be funny as if the transcript just turns out to be a memo of the conversation.
    If Dems can get the wb into Congress, he/she could submit his original whistle, not Barr's redacted bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh we'd be fine. We survived eight years of the Black Panther Mau Mau Commie Jihadi after all.
    turned out obama was just a stoner hippie at heart, but the fear was he could have been a complete radical like Malcolm X, Mahmoud Abdur Rauf or (later) Kaepernick

then again, we did get the ty ACA which still hasn't been cut out 3 years into Trump's term, and could have had far worse things like cap and trade/leftist carbon tax crap if the Dems had held on to all 3 chambers in 2010.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Already Using The Impeachment Inquiry To Fundraise For 2020

The president is asking supporters to join his “impeachment defense team” amid allegations he sought election help from Ukraine.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-using-impeachment-inquiry-to-fundraise_n_5d8a7497e4b08f48f4abedcb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News legal analyst: Trump admitted to a crime and it ‘absolutely’ is an impeachable offense

Judge Andrew Napolitano explained that President Donald Trump admitted to a crime on camera and that crime is an impeachable one.

“It is a crime for the president to solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign government,”

“Yes, it is the same crime for which the Trump Organization
    was investigated by Bob Mueller,

who decided not to seek an indictment because there wasn’t enough evidence,”

“Well, no, he said he didn’t seek an indictment because he wasn’t charged because of the DOJ rule that said, ‘you can lay it out, but you can’t charge,'”

“That’s on the obstruction of justice, whether or not there was a conspiracy between the Russians and Trump campaign,”

“He said there’s some evidence but not enough to indict.

It’s the same crime:

an agreement or solicitation for assistance for an American campaign regulated by the Federal Elections Commission where you are seeking assistance from a foreign government.

That’s a crime.”

asked if Rudy Giuliani’s involvement, at the aid and instruction of the State Department,
    meant that he too had committed a crime.

“If it was done in order to enhance the president’s reelection campaign,

yes,
    it’s the same crime that the president would have committed,”

said Napolitano. “If the president said, ‘I want you to investigate the principal opponent’s son,’ thinking to himself it’s going to help his campaign.”

Bribery absolutely it is an impeachable offense, there’s no equivocation,” he said.

“And why do I say that?

It’s stated in the Cons ution.

The basis for impeachment:

Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

The president offered a bribe —

if the president offered a bribe to the president of the Ukraine, that would be an impeachable offense.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/fox-news-legal-analyst-trump-admitted-to-a-crime-and-it-absolutely-is-an-impeachable-offense/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny cause NBC, CNN, wapo, wsj, and nyt can't shut up about trump

Warren is a centrist neocon lite don't let her fool you. She'd basically be Biden with a pussy. And bid3nwod be cáncer for our nation

Only Tulsi or Bernie could save this doomed nation at this pojnt

Thread Information