Page 105 of 474 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny, this article says both sides are accuaing the other of breaking the ceasefire.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50108417

Two US officials said today that the ceasefire isn't holding.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...019/index.html

Do you think the USA will deliver on its promise to Turkey to clear the buffer zone of YPG fighters in nine days?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cease fire lol

why not call it pot luck dinner?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cease fire lol

why not call it car wash?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they only do polls with impeachment with 15 percent on more on polling with liberals
    Then try to shove it down people throught majority wants it
    Does the media think people are that ing stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah.
    Its because I at one time stated how I get how you might hate the far left because of your parents and you did not question it.
    At all. I believe you also said most young people start liberal and then begin to understand the world and start to change.
    do you remember this? I may make mistakes but I dont lie. There is no reason to and it just gets one in worse standing imo.
    In fact I think I remember stating that I liked how you got much better at your craft or something like that... anything ring a bell?
    i do remember our little convo. it had nothing to do with me hating the fact my parents might be liberals though nor some traumatic event at the hands of my mother to make me not vote liberal anymore or vote at all. as well, my mother might be a liberal but not even i could say she's far-left. if anything she's a classical liberal that hasn't realized yet that the left isn't what it used to be whatsoever.

and yes, by default i do believe the youth tends to gravitate to the left because of free , peace, love, and all the other propaganda they put out there. it is what it is.

yeah Joey what's up brother? Little slow at the shop tonight? That's cool man because you get to come here and post and I can read all of your wonderfully insightful takes. You show these ers who the ing man is. Pop the clip in that mind and spray these gots. Ok...that might have been a little much but I just excited when you start laying intellectual law down on those who are obviously beneath you. Looking forward to more. Cheers brother!
    at the end of the day you're still a snitch, a stalker, and a all wrapped up into an oversized balding ing loser.

imagine getting your news from John Oliver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they only do polls with impeachment with 15 percent on more on polling with liberals
    Then try to shove it down people throught majority wants it
    Does the media think people are that ing stupid
    Are you ESOL or something. They don't only do polls like that.

And the reason why support for impeachment is where it is is because in the past month independent's support for it has gone up 12 points.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do remember our little convo. it had nothing to do with me hating the fact my parents might be liberals though nor some traumatic event at the hands of my mother to make me not vote liberal anymore or vote at all. as well, my mother might be a liberal but not even i could say she's far-left. if anything she's a classical liberal that hasn't realized yet that the left isn't what it used to be whatsoever.

and yes, by default i do believe the youth tends to gravitate to the left because of free , peace, love, and all the other propaganda they put out there. it is what it is.

at the end of the day you're still a snitch, a stalker, and a all wrapped up into an oversized balding ing loser.

So you can understand my confusion as you did not correct me then.
    I never would have brought it up again. In fact there were other posts that led me to this belief.
    If it was never true, stamp it out immediately is my thinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can understand my confusion as you did not correct me then.
    I never would have brought it up again. In fact there were other posts that led me to this belief.
    If it was never true, stamp it out immediately is my thinking.
    i'm not here to be a to you man... sometimes i lash out thinking you're(not necessarily you per se) being disingenuous or condescending with me. glad we could clear this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s rough week started with closed-door testimony from his former top Russia advisor Fiona Hill, who said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy to politically benefit Trump outside the normal channels of government.

She also passed on some choice criticisms of Rudy from Trump’s former National Security Advisor John Bolton.

Bolton reportedly called Giuliani “a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” and slammed the pressure tactics on Ukraine as a “drug deal” he wanted no part of.

Yet another Giuliani associate, David Correia, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly helping to orchestrate illegal campaign donations to GOP causes in order to buy political influence — the third of Rudy’s associates to get booked by the feds in two weeks. The two others, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested the week before, trying to flee the country.

On Thursday, Trump’s own EU Ambassador, Gordon Sondland, joined the pile-on, testifying that Trump ordered top officials to work with Giuliani, in a reversal of Sondland’s earlier refusal to cooperate.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n...real-this-week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Clapper, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that President Obama was the one who directed the deep state to “assemble all the reporting” about Russia meddling in the 2016 election. The admission that Obama himself ordered the start of the “witch hunt”, also known as the Russia probe, shows how the administration used its powers to try to develop and create a crime where one did not exist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    James Clapper, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that President Obama was the one who directed the deep state to “assemble all the reporting” about Russia meddling in the 2016 election. The admission that Obama himself ordered the start of the “witch hunt”, also known as the Russia probe, shows how the administration used its powers to try to develop and create a crime where one did not exist.
    Uh, crimes certainly did exist in the Russian meddling during the 2016 election. That's just stupid and lazy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

There are about 327,000,000 people in America. If this tweet is accurate, approximately 176,580,000 people wants to truly make America great again by impeaching the Orange menace. 54%! Wow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they polled 64 percent liberals
    25 republican 15 iNdependents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they polled 64 percent liberals
    25 republican 15 iNdependents
    And yet the polls are demonstrated to be accurate. Well outside of the Rasmussen ones you like to spam. 538 adjusts all polls for historical accuracy and has people wanting impeachment at around 54%. Deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    polls are for ing re s and 2016 proved just that.

lmao at DNC polls... or DNC anything tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just want to know when schiff will be brought up for obstruction of justice considering he was never willing to fork over his "evidence" of russian collusion to the special council. he has yet to fork over that "evidence" to anyone and then goes up on the hill and spouts fiction yet still nothing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just want to know when schiff will be brought up for obstruction of justice considering he was never willing to fork over his "evidence" of russian collusion to the special council. he has yet to fork over that "evidence" to anyone and then goes up on the hill and spouts fiction yet still nothing.
    the answer to your question: never

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the answer to your question: never
    yep because he's swampy like most libs/repubs. swampy like you too since you cheer-lead for such a pos like schiff. talk about being totally brainwashed ya zombie SH.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep because he's swampy like most libs/repubs. swampy like you too since you cheer-lead for such a pos like schiff. talk about being totally brainwashed ya zombie SH.
    Right in front of your face;

1) Trump confessed to extorting Ukraine prez - then provided a partial transcript which is proof and is impeachable
    (schiff had zero to do with that)

2) Trump - in front of the world - said "russia - if you're listening...." and trump jr - when asked if he wanted to collude/conspire with russia against a usa citizen said "if its what you say - I LOVE IT!" - then followed thru and held the mtg at TRUMP TOWER!!!!
    (schiff had zero to do with those two pieces of collusion - and you saw/heard them with your own eyes/ears)

3) Schiff - then told the world - what the world had already seen and heard with their own ears - and this is the response schiff got from moron idiot cult members like you

"oooh - ohhh - schiff is saying he has proof!" (he did - and pointed out the above)

after he gave you idiots the proof...the same thing you had already seen and heard -

you STILL listened to hannity and called shiff a liar lololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right in front of your face;

1) Trump confessed to extorting Ukraine prez - then provided a partial transcript which is proof and is impeachable
    (schiff had zero to do with that)

2) Trump - in front of the world - said "russia - if you're listening...." and trump jr - when asked if he wanted to collude/conspire with russia against a usa citizen said "if its what you say - I LOVE IT!" - then followed thru and held the mtg at TRUMP TOWER!!!!
    (schiff had zero to do with those two pieces of collusion - and you saw/heard them with your own eyes/ears)

3) Schiff - then told the world - what the world had already seen and heard with their own ears - and this is the response schiff got from moron idiot cult members like you

"oooh - ohhh - schiff is saying he has proof!" (he did - and pointed out the above)

after he gave you idiots the proof...the same thing you had already seen and heard -

you STILL listened to hannity and called shiff a liar lololololol
    i don't watch fox news nor listen to hannity whatsoever. i might catch the occassional tucker every couple months posted here on ST but that's about it.

lol you're such a liberal goober.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schiff really got to you guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to form a committee of special counsel and if those in question don't turn over their findings to me, they will be held in contempt. If they don't like it, they can form a committee of more special counsel and overrule mine, at which point I will have to adjourn to my chambers and reconsider my approach.

Dems: "Bang! you're dead"

GOP: "nuh uh. I have a bullet proof vest on"

Dems: "But I was using armor piercing bullets"

GOP: "My vest has a neutralizer for those"

Dems: "I disabled that with my field effect transmitter"

GOP: "nuh uh.. I scrambled your transmission"

Thread Information