Page 290 of 474 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 11850
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about a standing president trying to out a political opponent by using a foreign country to find dirt, any dirt, even if it does not exist?

Thank you, but I care.

And if this clown gets re elected then we deserve his son and daughter after him.
    Let’s go for a lunatic Aristocracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about a standing president trying to out a political opponent by using a foreign country to find dirt, any dirt, even if it does not exist?

Thank you, but I care.

And if this clown gets re elected then we deserve his son and daughter after him.

No need to find or "make up dirt" (Schiff's words), we can just watch gaffe machine Biden on video.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to find or "make up dirt" (Schiff's words), we can just watch gaffe machine Biden on video.
    great zinger but they still tried to do just that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol
    What's that abuse of power there, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far everything going as expected, tbh... Senate trial should be interesting in how many times Chief Justice John Roberts rolls his eyes...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yep yep

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's make it a (crime) Family Affair

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin Nunes’ Democratic opponent raised $450K during impeachment. Now he’s launching ads

Phil Arballo, whose national following and campaign war chest swelled last month as Nunes defended Trump at high-profile impeaching hearings.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article238171669.html?utm_source=Essential+Califor nia&utm_campaign=f9b77a1b28-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_12_COPY_01&utm_medium=email &utm_term=0_6e35f7f85b-f9b77a1b28-80115881

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Dems should draw this out as looooooooong as possible.

1) Draft Articles of Impeachment, but don't submit to the Senate just yet.

2) Keep interviewing whistleblowers (as I'm sure there are several more true patriots that we don't know about that haven't been brought front and center by Schiff).

3) Continue investigating this President. Surely there are more crimes the FBI knows about but haven't brought everything to light via the media. Remember, Cohen's offices, hotels, and his homes were raided. The FBI likely knows a ton more and has piles of evidence that the Dems can subpoena and likely add more Articles of Impeachment from. And we know Cohen is chomping at the bit to cooperate. Speaking of which...

4) Bring Cohen before Congress again to corroborate expert witness statements and testimonies. I'm sure his and their testimonies will mirror each others, strengthening the Dems case.

5) Just how Moscow Mitch sat on legislation submitted by the Dems they should sit on formerly submitting Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. Maybe perform steps 2 and 3 up and until 2020 Senate re-elections. There are many Senate seats that could turn Blue in 2020, like the House did in 2018. Let the voters see what their Senators support: the Cons ution of the United States, or Putin's puppet.

6) All Democratic Senator candidates should use this public trial in all of their campaign commercials to further drive it home that the R really stands for Russia.

This President HATES negative press about him. String this impeachment process as long as possible. Eventually he'll crack - or make more secretive, unannounced visits to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After this happens in 2020: Senate. Then the Dems need to go after Kavanagh, Barr, Kushner, Ivanca, Eric, Do Jr., Colludy Rudy, and the other cast or merry men. THEN go get Trump himself. Remember, Mueller said he can go get the Orange Menace after he leaves office. The only reason it hasn't happened is because his complicit Republicans and Barr are shielding him from justice.

That barrier will be broken down in 2020 when the Senate flips.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems should draw this out as looooooooong as possible.
    looks like the full House will vote before Christmas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans have really embarrassed themselves, acting like spoiled children.

Congrats on your party proving me right about them being intellectually and morally bankrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After this happens in 2020: Senate. Then the Dems need to go after Kavanagh, Barr, Kushner, Ivanca, Eric, Do Jr., Colludy Rudy, and the other cast or merry men. THEN go get Trump himself. Remember, Mueller said he can go get the Orange Menace after he leaves office. The only reason it hasn't happened is because his complicit Republicans and Barr are shielding him from justice.

That barrier will be broken down in 2020 when the Senate flips.
    The impeachment vote may very well flip the Senate. Collins is a goner, IMO. Good riddance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far everything going as expected, tbh... Senate trial should be interesting in how many times Chief Justice John Roberts rolls his eyes...
    I think the Republicans are going to be shocked at how often he will have to jerk their chains. ing bunch of yappy-ass lapdogs...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Thank you, but I care.

Who paid for the Steele dossier? in hypocrite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    looks like the full House will vote before Christmas
    Damn. Are you serious?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who paid for the Steele dossier? in hypocrite
    Name one credible source that refutes anything in the dossier. I'll wait.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The impeachment vote may very well flip the Senate. Collins is a goner, IMO. Good riddance.
    Not just her. Moscow Mitch and Graham too. They signed their political death certificates by getting in bed with Trump. Bunch of racist dumbasses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Are you serious?
    Committee vote in 2 days, leaving two weeks to ING SPOIL Christ-loving Trash's xmas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    otoh, Dems could continue with more hearings and add more A of I to the 2 expected this week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schiff ing up then - unless he Steele has something up his sleeve (see what I did there lil'mo? )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SWALWELL: During Watergate, the famous phrase from Senator Howard Baker was asked: "What did the President know and when did he know it?" There is a reason that no one here has repeated those questions during these hearings. We know what the President did. And we know when he knew it. Mr. Goldman, who sent Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to smear Joe Biden?
    GOLDMAN: President* Trump.

SWALWELL: Who fired the anti-corruption Ambassador in Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch?

SWALWELL: Who told Ambassador Sondland and Ambassador Volker to work with Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine?

SWALWELL: Who told Vice President Pence to not go to President Zelensky's inauguration?

SWALWELL: Who ordered his own Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney to withhold critical military assistance for Ukraine?

SWALWELL: Who refused to meet with President Zelensky in the Oval Office?

SWALWELL: Who ignored on July 25 his own national security council anti-corruption talking points?

SWALWELL: Who asked President Zelensky for a favor?

SWALWELL: Who personally asked President Zelensky to investigate his political rival Joe Biden?

SWALWELL: Who stood on the White House lawn and confirmed that he wanted Ukraine to investigate Vice President Biden?

SWALWELL: Who stood on that same lawn and said that China should also investigate Vice President Biden?

SWALWELL: As to anything that we do not know in this investigation, who has blocked us from knowing it?

GOLDMAN: President* Trump and the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SWALWELL: Mr. Goldman, would you welcome the problem of having 8,000 do ents given to you by the White House.
    GOLDMAN: It would be a wonderful problem to have.

SWALWELL: How many have they given you?

GOLDMAN: Zero.

Thread Information