Page 197 of 474 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 11850
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA. Why do you think she was bad at her job?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all these people had to do was not be complete idiots.

Dennison is a ing moron.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus
    Wow!!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believing the same biased people that leave out part of Trump's statement to make it sound like he's a Nazi lover. That makes sense.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ....Holmes’s opening statement

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believing the same biased people that leave out part of Trump's statement to make it sound like he's a Nazi lover. That makes sense.
    You believed Bernie.

What happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What purpose would calling up the whistleblower serve?

Explain.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have Dem politicians that have openly stated they wanted to impeach Trump out of fear of him being re-elected tbh. Show me the proof. So far there is nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ing cares we all read the same tweet, it wasn't intimidating.

In your opinion, what part of what he said was intimidating? And with what intent to influence? He already canned her ass.
    She said it was intimidating.

Under oath.

In front of the entire country.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have Dem politicians that have openly stated they wanted to impeach Trump out of fear of him being re-elected tbh. Show me the proof. So far there is nothing.
    What purpose would calling up the whistleblower serve?

Do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof of what?

The bribery and extortion?

Plenty of proof of that.

What other possible explanation could there be?

Let's see your narrative of events in Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He essentially added an article of impeachment in real-time': Trump criticised by Fox News and Ken Starr for attacking Yovanovitch during hearing
    https://news.yahoo.com/essentially-a...165214680.html

Donald Trump’s tweets attacking Marie Yovanovitch during her powerful testimony before the House impeachment inquiry has turned into a lightning rod of the hearings — and even some prominent conservative sources have slammed the president’s comments.

The [Trump] tweet was highlighted by House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, who asked Ms Yovanovitch what she thought of him saying that “everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad”, before attacking her decades of experience.

“Very intimidating,” Ms Yovanovitch said of the tweet.
    (b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation,... or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
    (1)influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
    Seems like Trump's tweet has had the effect that Trump was shooting for, i.e. witness tampering, exactly as defined in the law.

Committing a crime right in front of you.

Make another excuse you stupid piece of . its right ing there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Werent you listening yesterday? Hearsay is better than actual proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These current officials obviously weren't bad at their jobs as they are still employed.
    It's one thing to pink slip someone, quite another to reach out directly to millions of followers calling her a bad person. Surely you're alive to the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also some animals are more equal than others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris will never try to explain the events in Ukraine because there is no explanation that is good for Dennison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIRST FELONY
    E. Efforts to fire Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”
    Nexus (p. 89): “Substantial evidence” indicates that, at this point, Trump was aware that “his conduct was under investigation by a federal prosecutor who could present any evidence of federal crimes to a grand jury.”
    Intent (p. 89): “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct[.]”

SECOND FELONY
    F. Efforts to curtail Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 97): Trump’s effort to force Sessions to confine the investigation to only investigating future election interference “would qualify as an obstructive act if it would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.” “Taken together, the President’s directives indicate that Sessions was being instructed to tell the Special Counsel to end the existing investigation into the President and his campaign[.]”
    Nexus (p. 97): At the relevant point, “the existence of a grand jury investigation supervised by the Special Counsel was public knowledge.”
    Intent (p. 97): “Substantial evidence” indicates that Trump’s efforts were “intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

THIRD FELONY
    I. Order to McGahn to deny Trump’s order to fire Mueller
    Obstructive act (p. 118): This effort “would qualify as an obstructive act if it had the natural tendency to constrain McGahn from testifying truthfully or to undermine his credibility as a potential witness[.]” There is “some evidence” that Trump genuinely believed press reports that he had ordered McGahn to fire Mueller were wrong. However, “[o]ther evidence cuts against that understanding of the president’s conduct”—and the special counsel lists a great deal more evidence on this latter point.
    Nexus (p. 119): At this point “the Special Counsel’s use of a grand jury had been further confirmed by the return of several indictments.” Mueller’s office had indicated to Trump’s lawyers that it was investigating obstruction, and Trump knew that McGahn had already been interviewed by Mueller on the topic. “That evidence indicates the President’s awareness” that his efforts to fire Mueller were relevant to official proceedings. Trump “likely contemplated the ongoing investigation and any proceedings arising from it” in directing McGahn to create a false record of the earlier interaction.
    Intent (p. 120): “Substantial evidence indicates that … the President acted for the purpose of influencing McGahn’s account in order to deflect or prevent further scrutiny” of Trump.

FOURTH FELONY
    J. Conduct toward... Manafort
    Obstructive act (p. 131): “The President’s actions toward witnesses … would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.” ...Regarding Manafort, “there is evidence that the President’s actions had the potential” to influence Manafort’s thinking on cooperation, and his public statements “had the potential to influence the trial jury.”
    Nexus (p. 132): Trump’s actions toward [Manafort and others] “appear to have been connected to pending or anticipated official proceedings involving each individual.”
    Intent (p. 132): “[e]vidence … indicates that the President intended to encourage Manafort not to cooperate with the government”.
    Nothing my ass. Keep ignoring the felonies.

They are piling up, the statute of limitations will not be up by the time he is out of office.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information