Page 363 of 474 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    401 defines relevance, 402 is what makes it admissible and excludes irrelevant evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those witnesses aren't relevant just beacuse nunes says they are in a letter.

the biden's could be corrupt to their core, as could Ukrainian prosecutors and all those people on the list. that doesnt make them relevant to the question of whether or not trump abused his power in withholding aid unless the ukrainian government agreed to publicly announce an investigation into biden. again, even if biden was guilty as sin, that doesnt change the dynamic one bit. thats why they arent relevant witnesses.

relevant witnesses would be those privy to the president's decision making, the people on the call, the people who discussed the call, etc. the whistleblower in his own report said he only heard about what happened through other people, so he has no first-hand knowledge of any of this, so his testimony isnt going to be helpful. same with schiff. he has no first-hand knowledge of the president's conversations or decision making. he's not a relevant witness.

whether the bidens/burisma are actually corrupt, whether the ukrainian government officials were actually corrupt, whether schiff and the whisteblower were in contact have no relevance to the claim that trump used the power of his office for the purpose of benefitting himself personally in his efforts to get re-elected. its all a side show.

the cons ution says the chief justice is supposed to preside. in any normal case, is is the judge would determine relevancy of witnesses... so that should be john roberts' call regardless of what cocaine mitch says.
    VY’s litigation associate, submitting bench briefs and taking names

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Does due process apply, yes or no?
    No due process.

"More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials,"

And no I don’t think Trump’s hyperbole was a serious issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VY’s litigation associate, submitting bench briefs and taking names
    now licensed in two states even tho im still just working remotely for the LA office

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No due process.

"More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials,"

And no I don’t think Trump’s hyperbole was a serious issue.
    If you think dear leader and the rest of the ing re s that follow his lead crying about a miscarriage of justice because process was not given is just hyperbole, and not meant to taint the legitimacy of the process, there’s really no point in discussing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now licensed in two states even tho im still just working remotely for the LA office
    I’m about to get my NY license.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you think dear leader and the rest of the ing re s that follow his lead crying about a miscarriage of justice because process was not given is just hyperbole, and not meant to taint the legitimacy of the process, there’s really no point in discussing anything.
    If you don’t think the legitimacy of impeachment was tainted by Democrats who’ve been trying to impeach before he even took office there’s really no point in discussing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m about to get my NY license.
    sick. they're UBE now too, right? so you can get into a lot of jurisdictions with that

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

typical Schiff. At what point will the left start calling him out for all his fabricated bull .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sick. they're UBE now too, right? so you can get into a lot of jurisdictions with that
    I dunno, but I get reciprocity, although I passed the NY bar like 10 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

typical Schiff. At what point will the left start calling him out for all his fabricated bull .
    TSA picking nits from Schiff's beard while ignoring Team Trump's parade of full-throated lies.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA pulling that red ass out and doing his best to get away from what this process concerns...

The President

Not Joe fckn Biden
    Not crybaby Nunes
    Not the Republicans failing to call witnesses that could theoretically cleanly exonerate Trump from fragments of this fck up (can’t take the perfect phone call back unfortunately)
    Not the whistleblower; why is he/she even needed? Trump outed himself
    Not Adam (bugeyes) Schiff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make or break vote coming up. Up to this point they had been debating on whether to subpoena do ents which were voted on party line on each side.

This debate is to have actual people to testify.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA pulling that red ass out and doing his best to get away from what this process concerns...

The President

Not Joe fckn Biden
    Not crybaby Nunes
    Not the Republicans failing to call witnesses that could theoretically cleanly exonerate Trump from fragments of this fck up (can’t take the perfect phone call back unfortunately)
    Not the whistleblower; why is he/she even needed? Trump outed himself
    Not Adam (bugeyes) Schiff
    Just last week Dems said their case was overwhelming and beyond a reasonable doubt, why do they now need more witnesses? Why didn’t they subpoena these witnesses during the house impeachment proceedings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just last week Dems said their case was overwhelming and beyond a reasonable doubt, why do they now need more witnesses? Why didn’t they subpoena these witnesses during the house impeachment proceedings?
    Which witnesses?

Mulvaney, Blair, Bolton, and Duffey would have been huge.
    You tell me why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don’t think the legitimacy of impeachment was tainted by Democrats who’ve been trying to impeach before he even took office there’s really no point in discussing anything.
    oh you mean the fact that Trump has pushed the boundaries of presidential power on multiple fronts... oh , no idea why another branch turned blue would do that...

cmon...

But Trump made the ultimate phone call that forced Pelosi to act, so sad.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Which witnesses?

Mulvaney, Blair, Bolton, and Duffey would have been huge.
    You tell me why?
    I’m asking you why the house didn’t subpoena any of these witnesses during the impeachment proceedings that they now so desperately need.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m asking you why the house didn’t subpoena any of these witnesses during the impeachment proceedings that they now so desperately need.
    Same disingenuous bull from you.

Can you even be honest with yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Donald say about witnesses from the WH testifying before the House?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To avoid a lengthy court battle. Because Trump stonewalled and forbid all of them from testifying.

What is Trump hiding?

Claims of innocence sort ill with midnight votes to prevent direct witnesses and evidence from being heard at trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does TSA like being crushed?

Just say:

Asking a foreign president and their security services to investigate a potential presidential opponent is fine. Even if you threaten them by withholding US taxpayer money allowed to said country by Congress.

Just say: It’s Ok. Trump’ lawyers have. Nothing wrong. It’s fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does TSA like being crushed?

Just say:

Asking a foreign president and their security services to investigate a potential presidential opponent is fine. Even if you threaten them by withholding US taxpayer money allowed to said country by Congress.

Just say: It’s Ok. Trump’ lawyers have. Nothing wrong. It’s fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To avoid a lengthy court battle. Because Trump stonewalled and forbid all of them from testifying.

What is Trump hiding?

Claims of innocence sort ill with midnight votes to prevent direct witnesses and evidence from being heard at trial.
    But, but, ... they can exonerate him?
    Damn the investigation that can’t let them lie. Damn them, they got it as evidence!
    sum es with the goods...

“If I don’t testify, I don’t have to lie and perjure myself. Cool.”

TSA just flapping about wounded.

Thread Information