Page 298 of 474 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what's more disingenuous from the resident trump s:

1) pretending that if the Dems would've run a completely fair, transparent process, they would be somehow not knobslobbing and semen-shielding dear leader

2) lol, j/k Huckabee was just trolling... got dem lib s goooud... clearly dear leader has an affinity for transparency, democracy, the rule of law, he wouldn't even insinuate staying beyond the legally permissible limit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democraps gave up

called it since page 1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Ukraine Extortion Scheme Was Financed by Russians

President Trump is facing impeachment primarily for abusing his power for political gain,

extorting a foreign country to discredit his political rivals.

The secondary aspect of the plot is that the target of his extortion is hardly random.

Ukraine is the victim of Russian aggression, and

Russia’s continuing incursions into Ukrainian territory is the muscle that gave Trump’s threats leverage.

Trump’s domestic interests are one intended beneficiary of his scheme. The other is Vladimir Putin.

Lev Parnas, an associate of President Trump who represented him in Ukraine, was wired $1 million from a Russian bank account weeks before his arrest.

Which is to say, Trump’s Ukraine plot appears to have been financed by Russia.

What is proven, though, is that

Parnas met with Trump numerous times (there are photographs),

was Giuliani’s official business partner, and

represented himself to Ukrainians as an agent of both Trump and Giuliani.

Rudy has worked as Trump’s lawyer for “free,” but

Parnas paid him half a million dollars for his work.

If Parnas himself was being paid by Russian sources,

this means

the Russians were essentially subsidizing Trump,

paying for the work themselves so he didn’t have to lay out a dime of his own money.

Trump met this week in the White House with Russian foreign minister Sergey V. Lavrov,

sending the opposite of the signal Ukraine wanted.

“The Russians surely arranged the Lavrov visit to capitalize on all of this and

to send a message to the Ukrainians that they’re basically on their own now and

need to cut the best deal they can since

the U.S. backstop is largely inoperative.”

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ani-money.html

"(Craig Unger’s reporting
    has a lot of detail as to how this dynamic works.)"

Pootin is, has been, running the show, buying the strings on puppets Trash and Julie Annie

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democraps gave up

called it since page 1

lol

the screeching hillbilly drama queen never saw it coming and got pissed that the dems wont allow a quiet
    midnight vote to hide it from america

nope

let the world see dear leader getting impeached while traitors defend his criminality

gohmert; “not one fact witness!”

except for the witness that stood on the white house lawn and was asked “what exactly did you want from zelensky- what exactly did you want him to do?”

#1 fact witness smoking gun responded with: “i wanted him to investigate the bidens - and china - if you are listening- you should investigate the bidens too!

boom!

in one stupid moment - trump CORRObORATES his memo where he extorted ukraine-

boom- there goes your “no quid pro quo, no fact witness,no direct evidence, no crime- defense”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

well damn

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump on white house lawn: “ you’re goddamn right i called the code red!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nadler

i didnt know he was a midget

he looks exactly like the character from Up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

the screeching hillbilly drama queen never saw it coming and got pissed that the dems wont allow a quiet
    midnight vote to hide it from america

nope

let the world see dear leader getting impeached while traitors defend his criminality

gohmert; “not one fact witness!”

except for the witness that stood on the white house lawn and was asked “what exactly did you want from zelensky- what exactly did you want him to do?”

#1 fact witness smoking gun responded with: “i wanted him to investigate the bidens - and china - if you are listening- you should investigate the bidens too!

boom!

in one stupid moment - trump CORRObORATES his memo where he extorted ukraine-

boom- there goes your “no quid pro quo, no fact witness,no direct evidence, no crime- defense”

are you ing stupid?

dont u know votes are recorded regardless of what time it is?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nadleri didnt know he was a midgethe looks exactly like the character from Up
    ^ Assad lover entering an impeachment debate.... pure comedy.In depth analysis: Its funny when people look funny. Agreed.

Hater an expert in election history of despots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Experts stunned as Mitch McConnell brags he’s handing control of impeachment trial to Trump

“Everything I do during this, I’m coordinating with White House Counsel,” the Kentucky Republican Leader told Fox News’ Sean Hannity Thursday night.

“There will be no difference between the President’s position and our position

as to how to handle this.”

“We’ll be working through this process, hopefully in a fairly short period of time, in total coordination with the White House Counsel’s Office and the people representing the President in the well of the Senate ( less Repugs fellating Trash),

this is effectively the jury foreman taking orders from the defendant’s attorneys

to determine how the trial will play out, how long it will go on for, who – if any – the witnesses will be, and how it will end.

In short, McConnell just admitted there will not be a real trial.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/exp...8460&list_id=1

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you ing stupid?dont u know votes are recorded regardless of what time it is?
    Whats the rule in Russia and Syria?

Trump just needs the power to throw Biden in jail or just flat out execute him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Experts stunned as Mitch McConnell brags he’s handing control of impeachment trial to Trump

“Everything I do during this, I’m coordinating with White House Counsel,” the Kentucky Republican Leader told Fox News’ Sean Hannity Thursday night.

“There will be no difference between the President’s position and our position

as to how to handle this.”

“We’ll be working through this process, hopefully in a fairly short period of time, in total coordination with the White House Counsel’s Office and the people representing the President in the well of the Senate ( less Repugs fellating Trash),

this is effectively the jury foreman taking orders from the defendant’s attorneys

to determine how the trial will play out, how long it will go on for, who – if any – the witnesses will be, and how it will end.

In short, McConnell just admitted there will not be a real trial.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/exp...8460&list_id=1
    Dang. Go ahead and pack it up and head home then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nadler

i didnt know he was a midget

he looks exactly like the character from Up
    McCarthy playing to the rubes. All the presidential impeachments in US history have been partisan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Senate used to have some ins utional pride, now it makes itself a willing cat's paw of the executive branch.

McConnell's statement is also hard to square with the oath every Senator will take at the beginning of the President's trial in the Senate. Triers of fact don't declare allegiance to one side before proceedings even begin, but, it's not a judicial process, norms be damned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Senate used to have some ins utional pride, now it makea itself a willing cat's paw of the executive branch.

McConnell's statement is also hard to square with the oath every Senator will take at the beginning of the President's trial in the Senate. Triers of fact don't declare allegiance to one side before proceedings even begin.
    The Repugs Senate under McConnell has no pride, no respect for the law, and any and all opposition is simply illegitimate and to be denied any role.

It's All Bad-Faith, Ill-Will Politics, All The Time, grabbing/holding power by any and all illegitimate means, as oligarchy's cheap s.

d to the anti-democratic authoritarian oligarchy, the Repugs are acting exactly like a one-party government, in full autocracy, which includes approving of / exonerating Trash and his crimes, and stuffing the Federal judiciary with ABA-unqualified right wing extremists, like Clarence Thomas and dozens of others.

America is ed and un able.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems are managing to NOT impeach Trump and kill Biden's campaign simultaneously.

Seriously what world are you living in right now?

Is Trump more or less likely to get impeached after today, yes or no?

This must be what denial looks like. Lol Darrin
    Predicted response and one where I’ll enjoy bumping at a later date.
    Like a bad dream, here I am bumping this for your convenience, Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like a bad dream, here I am bumping this for your convience, Darrin.

Cool. Bump again in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Senate used to have some ins utional pride, now it makes itself a willing cat's paw of the executive branch.

McConnell's statement is also hard to square with the oath every Senator will take at the beginning of the President's trial in the Senate. Triers of fact don't declare allegiance to one side before proceedings even begin, but, it's not a judicial process, norms be damned.
    It’s a reassurance to the american people that he knows it’s been a partisan witch hunt since before this president took office. It won’t be stood for, it won’t be given consideration, it won’t be taken seriously. Had the dems not been throwing a fit since day 1, they might have some shred of credibility in all this, but its very obviously been a temper tantrum from the dems for not getting their way. Had they been more cool and calculating they might have actually been able to string something together resembling and actual impeachable offense, but now they’re left clinging to hopes and prayers less than a year from 2020 and now the writing is on the wall, they’re going to lose again as a result of their deplorable behaviors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Bump again in 2020.
    What for? You said he wouldn't get impeached. He's just a few days from officially getting the good ol' (I) next to his name.

What happens in the senate is another matter. (removal)

But we'll no doubt see each other again November next year and see who's laughing then. Cheers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What for? You said he wouldn't get impeached. He's just a few days from officially getting the good ol' (I) next to his name.

What happens in the senate is another matter. (removal)

But we'll no doubt see each other again November next year and see who's laughing then. Cheers.

Clearly, I underestimated Nancy's stupidity. I'm sure this wasn't a huge political mistake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, I underestimated Nancy's stupidity. I'm sure this wasn't a huge political mistake.
    Oh suddenly Trump getting impeached is gonna be the time where half the country sees the light and goes, you know, that Trump guy sure is a saint. Ima gonna vote for that guy next year.

Laughable.

If you go by what the link Snakeboy posted, this is split evenly. AKA it doesn't move the needle one way or the other.

But I get you being a Trumpster you have to hold onto some kind of hope for re-election with Trump's ty approval and his 40 something percent support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody expects mcconnell to act with even a shred of integrity. but the house still has to do its duty even if they dont believe the senate will.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a reassurance to the american people that he knows it’s been a partisan witch hunt since before this president took office. It won’t be stood for, it won’t be given consideration, it won’t be taken seriously. Had the dems not been throwing a fit since day 1, they might have some shred of credibility in all this, but its very obviously been a temper tantrum from the dems for not getting their way. Had they been more cool and calculating they might have actually been able to string something together resembling and actual impeachable offense, but now they’re left clinging to hopes and prayers less than a year from 2020 and now the writing is on the wall, they’re going to lose again as a result of their deplorable behaviors.
    lol you're reassured the trial will be rigged.

Thread Information