Page 374 of 474 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 11850
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Fast and Furious
    You know about it in detail because Holder was forced to give it up.
    Now we got an orange guy who is allegedly defending his innocent self by not letting do ents or his own fckn people who know what went on speak for themselves?

Yeah.

That makes sense.

If orange guy is a big fat golfing liar.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red team says he did nothing wrong.
    Explain the call.
    If the president does have these powers to aid in his re election explain why, and explain how this will change campaigns by in bent presidents.

Do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachable then, impeachable now.
    Obama asserted exec privilege- then provided justification to the courts - bull or not Nd yes - maybe even impeachable-

trump just said- “im a king- i dont even need to assert the privilege- explain my reasons - or assert my case to any court- i am a ing king - all your requests.”

absolutely impeachable and absolutely should be removed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falling for a Jerry Springer producer stunt
    (shrugs)

A sworn affidavit is not a "stunt".

Keep making excuses for the child-rapist Epstein pal.

It's ok, we already knew you are a hypocrite.

If you think that a spoiled narcissist with no morals wouldn't get cdrunk/coked up at some Epstein party and rape a thirteen-year old after being offered as much by Epstein, you are vastly more naive than I.
    '

How many times did they party with no photographers present?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

desperation mode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

desperation mode
    I would point out that the statute of limitations will not have run out for the multiple counts of obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, or for the campaign finance violations that Cohen went to prison for.

Remember that "individual 1" named in Cohens guilty plea deal is Trump who is exactly as culpable as Cohen was for the felony.

The chance that Trump will end up in jail after he is done, is a lot larger than you hope it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

desperation mode
    Even if that was true, just look at your hippity happity doing skits and avoiding the actual point he's making.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trash's completely ludicrous defense lawyers say

1. Trash did nothing wrong (according the Repug's corrupt ethics and fantasy interpretation of the Cons ution)

2. "do us a favor" was not a condition for Trash, having illegally blocked the funds, to release the funds

silly silly silly, an insult to America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trash's completely ludicrous defense lawyers say

1. Trash did nothing wrong (according the Repug's corrupt ethics and fantasy interpretation of the Cons ution)

2. "do us a favor" was not a condition for Trash, having illegally blocked the funds, to release the funds

silly silly silly, an insult to America.

you're an idiot who knows nothing but thinks he does. you have no clue whatsoever and you clearly run on your feelings like a girl. how pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would point out that the statute of limitations will not have run out for the multiple counts of obstruction of justice from the Mueller report, or for the campaign finance violations that Cohen went to prison for.

Remember that "individual 1" named in Cohens guilty plea deal is Trump who is exactly as culpable as Cohen was for the felony.

The chance that Trump will end up in jail after he is done, is a lot larger than you hope it is.
    Spoiler alert:

Trump isn't going to jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if that was true, just look at your hippity happity doing skits and avoiding the actual point he's making.
    English please.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Re .
    English please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler alert:

Trump isn't going to jail.
    he'll be locked up in the white house though for the next 4 yrs & 11 months!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'll be locked up in the white house though for the next 4 yrs & 11 months!
    lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas dumps the entire recording of Trash

Also, a video released showing Trash talking with Parnas, proving Trash LIED and did/does know Parnas

Repugs LOVE Trash's corruption, it's their very own modus operandi, along with corrupt Attorneys General going back to corrupt Repug tricky Nixon.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-25-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parnas dumps the entire recording of Trash

Also, a video released showing Trash talking with Parnas, proving Trash LIED and did/does know Parnas

Repugs LOVE Trash's corruption, it's their very own modus operandi, along with corrupt Attorneys General going back to corrupt Repug tricky Nixon.
    trump in video - speaking about Yovanovich: "get rid of her - TAKE HER OUT - do it!"

two guys in ukraine - stalking her/following her movements -

if I was in the FBI - I would absolutely be opening ANOTHER case - on this wannabe mafia boss telling a couple of thugs to "take her out"

and then the ambassador - actually getting a call to "take the next plane home"

he didn't say "fire her"

he said "get rid of her" "take her out"

he also said in that video - "how long would ukraine last against russia" when talking about the aid being withheld -

again

MORE proof of this impeachable scheme -

but repukes will just open wide again and get on their knees and say - "yes dear leader - can I have another"

and swallow another load

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here really think Trump is going to be removed from office? If not, do you think the impeachment will affect the election in a way that causes Trump to lose? If not (again), what's the point here, moral victories? Is anyone really trying to say Trump is a corrupt politician and that's really bad? Honestly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, yes.

It's a bad thing that POTUS is remorseless grifter.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here really think Trump is going to be removed from office? If not, do you think the impeachment will affect the election in a way that causes Trump to lose? If not (again), what's the point here, moral victories? Is anyone really trying to say Trump is a corrupt politician and that's really bad? Honestly?
    I think he's an extraordinarily corrupt politician and that's really bad. Frankly it's sad that people are trying to normalize this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris is praying it becomes normal for Democratic presidents to be just as corrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it could have an incidence on the election, for better or worse. I don't think it's about moral victories, IMO, it's about a) setting the record straight, and b) doing your job. This whole thing came about from a whistleblower, deemed credible by the OIG. At that point, it's Congress duty to investigate and follow through if it finds evidence that warrant impeachment. If they do not, they're basically in dereliction of duties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, yes.

It's a bad thing that POTUS is remorseless grifter.
    If POTUS can stonewall Congress past the election, there's no check on the executive. If you can't see that, you're basically egging on fascism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's getting hard to tell you and Darrin apart. All you gots do is post smilies.

Thread Information