Page 230 of 474 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cadet Bone Spurs Accuses Vindman of Becoming a War Hero Just to Make Him Look Bad

WASHINGTON )—Moments after the decorated veteran testified to Congress on Tuesday, Donald Trump accused Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman of becoming a war hero “just to make me look bad.”

In a vicious broadside on Twitter, Trump claimed that

Vindman carried out an “evil plan, years in the making” to “load himself up with medals”
    that would give his future testimony against Trump greater credibility.

“Fifteen years ago, he went to fight in Iraq, thinking to himself, ‘Boy, this is going to help me when I try to attack Trump someday,’ ” Trump tweeted. “This is how the Never Trumpers roll.”

When Vindman earned a Purple Heart, Trump wrote, “His scheme to attack me personally really started coming together.”

Trump contrasted Vindman, whom he called a “disgraceful showboat,”

unfavorably with Representative Devin Nunes, whom he labelled “a great American.”

“Say what you will about Devin Nunes, he’ll never go and do something heroic,” Trump tweeted.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-vindman-of-becoming-a-war-hero-just-to-make-him-look-bad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cadet Bone Spurs Accuses Vindman of Becoming a War Hero Just to Make Him Look Bad

WASHINGTON )—Moments after the decorated veteran testified to Congress on Tuesday, Donald Trump accused Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman of becoming a war hero “just to make me look bad.”

In a vicious broadside on Twitter, Trump claimed that

Vindman carried out an “evil plan, years in the making” to “load himself up with medals”
    that would give his future testimony against Trump greater credibility.

“Fifteen years ago, he went to fight in Iraq, thinking to himself, ‘Boy, this is going to help me when I try to attack Trump someday,’ ” Trump tweeted. “This is how the Never Trumpers roll.”

When Vindman earned a Purple Heart, Trump wrote, “His scheme to attack me personally really started coming together.”

Trump contrasted Vindman, whom he called a “disgraceful showboat,”

unfavorably with Representative Devin Nunes, whom he labelled “a great American.”

“Say what you will about Devin Nunes, he’ll never go and do something heroic,” Trump tweeted.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-vindman-of-becoming-a-war-hero-just-to-make-him-look-bad

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    there was nothing to investigate

https://tass.com/world/1090971/amp?_...mpression=true

KIEV, November 20. /TASS/. The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of the Burisma Holdings energy company, ex-Ecology Minister Nikolai Zlochevsky, that contains information that the son of former US Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter, as a Burisma board member along with his partners received $16.5 million for their services, Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials. According to him, the money came from duplicitous criminal activity.
    "Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," the MP said. "It was issued on November 14."
    According to the politician, "the son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering." He also clarified that "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."
    Dubinsky stressed that the information on Hunter Biden’s income under his contract with Burisma is a "link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine]."
    The MP explained that this information makes up a part of a large-scale scheme of Zlochevsky’s money laundering that involved politicians from the time of ex-President Viktor Yanukovich who continued this scheme under another (now former) President Pyotr Poroshenko, with the backing of former Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeria Gontareva.
    "We will reveal the information about the financial pyramid scheme that was created in Ukraine and developed by everyone beginning with Yanukovich and later by Poroshenko. This system is still working under the guidance of the current managerial board of the National Bank, ensuring that money flows in the interest of people who stole millions of dollars, took it offshore and bought Ukrainian public bonds turning them into the Ukrainian sovereign debt," Dubinksy claimed. He then added that "in both cases of Yanukovich and Poroshenko, Ms. Gontareva and companies she controls were investing the stolen funds."
    Another Verkhovna Rada MP, Andrei Derkach, claimed that the US Franklin Templeton Investments management company was also involved in the scheme. "The investigation suggests that the Yanukovichs illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered it through an investment fund close to the US Democratic Party as government domestic loan bonds," he pointed out.
    Dubisky stressed that through the implementation of this scheme Ukraine has money siphoned from it with high interest rates — "40% of the state budget is spent on the debt service." "This amount — 440 billion hryvnia [around $18.18 billion — TASS] in the end of 2020 — is the last step towards a default and then Ukraine will go bankrupt either by the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021," he concluded.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, we're back to quid pro quo? What happened to bribery?
    Darrin, are you a stupid person?

Serious question.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Pompeo bout to tap out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Darrin, are you a stupid person?

Serious question.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KIEV, November 20. /TASS/. The Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General has drawn up an indictment against the owner of the Burisma Holdings energy company, ex-Ecology Minister Nikolai Zlochevsky, that contains information that the son of former US Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter, as a Burisma board member along with his partners received $16.5 million for their services, Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials. According to him, the money came from duplicitous criminal activity.
    "Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," the MP said. "It was issued on November 14."
    According to the politician, "the son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering." He also clarified that "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."
    Dubinsky stressed that the information on Hunter Biden’s income under his contract with Burisma is a "link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine]."
    The MP explained that this information makes up a part of a large-scale scheme of Zlochevsky’s money laundering that involved politicians from the time of ex-President Viktor Yanukovich who continued this scheme under another (now former) President Pyotr Poroshenko, with the backing of former Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeria Gontareva.
    "We will reveal the information about the financial pyramid scheme that was created in Ukraine and developed by everyone beginning with Yanukovich and later by Poroshenko. This system is still working under the guidance of the current managerial board of the National Bank, ensuring that money flows in the interest of people who stole millions of dollars, took it offshore and bought Ukrainian public bonds turning them into the Ukrainian sovereign debt," Dubinksy claimed. He then added that "in both cases of Yanukovich and Poroshenko, Ms. Gontareva and companies she controls were investing the stolen funds."
    Another Verkhovna Rada MP, Andrei Derkach, claimed that the US Franklin Templeton Investments management company was also involved in the scheme. "The investigation suggests that the Yanukovichs illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered it through an investment fund close to the US Democratic Party as government domestic loan bonds," he pointed out.
    Dubisky stressed that through the implementation of this scheme Ukraine has money siphoned from it with high interest rates — "40% of the state budget is spent on the debt service." "This amount — 440 billion hryvnia [around $18.18 billion — TASS] in the end of 2020 — is the last step towards a default and then Ukraine will go bankrupt either by the end of 2020 or the beginning of 2021," he concluded.

***alert*****

”rabbit-hole” ahead!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good to see you're getting your news directly from Russian state sources now, comrade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see you're getting your news directly from Russian state sources now, comrade.
    lol

might as well come right out and fly his russian flag proudly!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suuuure....

both volker and sonland

two ukrainian experts representing the USA

NEVER EVER

connected Burisma & Bidens

oh sure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey, TSA. Have the Russians or any other of your sources come up with a totes innocent narrative for all these actions RE: Ukraine?

All of you shut the up about it whenever you're asked. Something wrong with your cut-n-paste fingers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is a Spurs board so...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Suuuure....

both volker and sonland

two ukrainian experts representing the USA

NEVER EVER

connected Burisma & Bidens

oh sure...
    George Kent testified he was so concerned about Burisma and the Bidens that he took those concerns to the Obama administration in 2015 and 2016.

Your goddess Marie Yovanovitch sure knew about the connections between Burisma and Bidens. The Obama administration was so concerned about these connections that they coached her on how to answer questions if asked.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    These hearing were a joke and had the exact opposite effect that dems were hoping for. The public now cares less and wants impeachment less

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Kent testified he was so concerned about Burisma and the Bidens that he took those concerns to the Obama administration in 2015 and 2016.

Your goddess Marie Yovanovitch sure knew about the connections between Burisma and Bidens. The Obama administration was so concerned about these connections that they coached her on how to answer questions if asked.
    What crimes are you saying Hunter Biden committed?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These hearing were a joke and had the exact opposite effect that dems were hoping for. The public now cares less and wants impeachment less
    Most Americans Think Trump Committed An Impeachable Offense

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...hable-offense/

TSA + ilk's DESPERATION is hilarious

Repugs and WH are ting their pants

trying to defend Trash by attacking, character assassinating each and every witness,

not by PROVING that Trash + mafiya are innocent

Why is Trash, acting as always GUILTY AS , blocking people and docs from the Dems?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Sharpie Dennison's cue cards.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ken Starr: Sondland’s Testimony

‘Has Been One Of Those Bombs Days’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ken-starr-sondland-testimony-reaction?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm _campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

It would be deliciously HILARIOUS if Trash lost his Presidency trying to smear Biden then Biden not getting the nomination.

Thread Information