Page 215 of 474 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 11850
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash telling Pompeo to "reign in" his staff so they don't snitch on Trash and Pompeo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hard is it to see that trump is a liar, has zero loyalty to anyone and anything but himself - and everyone eventually gets either arrested, convicted or pleads guilty or destroys his own career?

How hard is it for a person weighing whether to work for him or not - to see all of the above?

Still, each idiotic sycophant faithfully drinks the kool-aid and then acts like a complete cult zombie - and in the end - he gets ed like everyone else.

Very pathetic loser cult behavior - and there never seems to be an endless supply of idiots following the criminal con man traitor - just look at this board for proof.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hard is it to see that trump is a liar, has zero loyalty to anyone and anything but himself - and everyone eventually gets either arrested, convicted or pleads guilty or destroys his own career?

How hard is it for a person weighing whether to work for him or not - to see all of the above?

Still, each idiotic sycophant faithfully drinks the kool-aid and then acts like a complete cult zombie - and in the end - he gets ed like everyone else.

Very pathetic loser cult behavior - and there never seems to be an endless supply of idiots following the criminal con man traitor - just look at this board for proof.
    If we're being honest here, these always-trumpers are nothing more than open or closeted racist---they could care less about the law and are just fine with good-for-nothing republicans and president jack ass taking a nasty dump on the cons ution if they eliminate the threat (people of color and women)--they'll look the other way if it means they get to be the first color out of the crayon box...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're being honest here, these always-trumpers are nothing more than open or closeted racist---they could care less about the law and are just fine with good-for-nothing republicans and president jack ass taking a nasty dump on the cons ution if they eliminate the threat (people of color and women)--they'll look the other way if it means they get to be the first color out of the crayon box...
    yeah - sadly -

you nailed it.

I always - also - thought this whole nighmare was race-related but I also think there was someone who saw it before we did -

the Russians...

Putin knew there was ONE thing that could/would cause a divide - a civil war - RACISM/white supremacy -

and that was if he could find a useful idiot to preach hate and a news outlet to carry that message and a political party that would defend russia at all costs -

little did Putin know that in Trump, Fox news and the GOP - he had hit the proverbial mega lotto!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Dems intend to include some Trash crimes from Mueller report

House is investigating whether Trump lied to Mueller, its general counsel told a federal appeals court

Congress’s request to have secret grand jury evidence from the Mueller report released urgently for its impeachment inquiry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5a8_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will they also ding Trash for Congressional witness threats, intimidation?

Trash is complying with some shrinks' analysis that he has a Death Wish

He obviously knows he has TOTALLY ed up his Presidency.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying to investigators. Exactly what Bill Clinton was impeached for.

Will be interesting to hear the GOP party line on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone I hate or disagree with is a racist! You're a dip like the rest on the left.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rubes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Solomon, erstwhile opinion columnist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone I hate or disagree with is a racist! You're a dip like the rest on the left.
    ^Textbook case. Angry, white-40 year old virgin nerd male who lives in a condo with his mom--insecure and angry at the world because his life has turned out to be a total failure so he needs someone to blame--so hey let's blame all the Mexicans and blacks or how about women??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Textbook case. Angry, white-40 year old virgin nerd male who lives in a condo with his mom--insecure and angry at the world because his life has turned out to be a total failure so he needs someone to blame--so hey let's blame all the Mexicans and blacks or how about women??
    Lmao as I sleep with a mexican chick nightly. Tell us what you're really upset about.

Yall s are such projectionist re s tbh. I feel bad for you losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My analysis of you losers was spot on! Thanks for confirming you got weebo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao as I sleep with a mexican chick nightly. Tell us what you're really upset about.

Yall s are such projectionist re s tbh. I feel bad for you losers.
    That piNata you sleep with and bought in Nuevo Laredo is not technically a Mexican...or a chic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That piNata you sleep with and bought in Nuevo Laredo is not technically a Mexican...or a chic.
    You can be upset as much as you'd like but it won't change the fact that you're a ing pussy who lives in your very own make believe world. You lefty's are ing loons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can be upset as much as you'd like but it won't change the fact that you're a ing pussy who lives in your very own make believe world. You lefty's are ing loons.
    I have voted republican in the past as much as I have voted democrat--I'm grounded in reality like 70% of Americans--it's the always-trumpers that turn a blind eye to the corruption if it keeps the brown/black boogeyman down. Your anger and arrogance towards everyone who doesn't agree with you gives you away for the total failure you are...I'm sorry but that's just sad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Donald Trump is toast’: Ex-Watergate prosecutor predicts Sondland’s testimony dooms the president

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman on Monday made the case that

President Donald Trump simply doesn’t have a legal leg to stand on

given the substantial body of evidence lined up against him.

Sondland’s decision to spill the beans would devastate Trump’s presidency.

“Donald Trump is toast,” he said.

“Sondland is going to come out and tell the whole story,

he’s going to detail it,

he’s going to have do ents to detail it,

there’s no question that they were trying to get the Ukrainian government to announce an investigation into Joe Biden… and

using money as appropriated by the U.S. congress to do that.

Pure bribery.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/don...the-president/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo about to find himself in a ‘very untenable’ spot

as Trump and his own department turn on him

the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry targeting President Trump has created

the “first rift” between him and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

“Trump has fumed for weeks that Pompeo is responsible

for hiring State Department officials whose congressional testimony threatens to bring down his presidency,” adding that
    Trump “confronted Pompeo about the officials — and

what he believed was

a lackluster effort by the secretary of state to block their testimony.”

Trump’s recent accusations against his own administration for its alleged hiring of “never-Trumpers,” as well as

his admission that Pompeo’s hiring of diplomat Bill Taylor was a “mistake.”

“People don’t feel that [Pompeo] has their back, that there’s cover,” she continued.

“So it’s getting very cold for Mike Pompeo in the State Department.

If it becomes very cold in the White House, it’s very untenable for him.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/pompeo-about-to-find-himself-in-a-very-untenable-spot-as-trump-and-his-own-department-turn-on-him-ex-state-dept-official/

No need to drag the Trash SHOW on for months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems been trying to impeach him since day 1. Every president does that could be considered or construed as shady. Even a never trumper should be willing to admit that.
    dem majority didnt hold impeachment hearings following release of mueller report, which laid out the groundworks for an impeachment based on obstruction. they restrained from doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don’t care enough to dissuade you. Never trumpers on the other hand eat sleep and breath Trump. He’s so under y’alls skin and in your heads that you just crave and feast on the anti-trump rhetoric the liberal owned media feeds you all day every day. Y’all are insatiable
    Alright. Give me the rundown. I only listen to the Republican side on the radio. Limbaugh, Hanity, Levin got me convinced Trump did nothing wrong. I read Political subs on Reddit and you know what their stance is . Dems seem to be throwing at the wall and praying that something sticks. Russia, collusion, obstruction, now Ukraine. I want to hear a Democratic view that is not bat crazy like y Reddit libs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Representative Elise Stefanik of New York strongly supported Trash on TV in Congres, now is a big star for Repugs

which has INCREASED voters in her district to support her opponent!

Thread Information