Page 179 of 474 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 11850
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If I am so full of , then why is it I can always answer your questions, and yet you have to ignore, change the subject, and stomp your feet when I ask simple things?

Let's bypass a few rounds of you throwing a temper tantrum then.

Yes, threats can be implicit, and understood by everybody without being explicitly ever stated.

Trump as dumb about things as he is, understands lawsuits from all the times he has been sued for various forms of fraud. I will give him that he may not have been quite so dumb as to make the order explicit.

Which still leaves us with the extortion threat to withhold aid, and the bribe he wanted in return.
    you're literally stomping your feet and changing the subject right here You just claimed the investigations were not in the interest of the U.S. and the theories debunked. Prove you aren't full of and back your claims.

How is investigating how a former Vice President and now Presidential candidate possibly abused his power of office to help his son make money in Ukraine and China not in the U.S. interests?

How is investigating Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest?

How is investigating the DNC colluding with Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...ger-court-says

How is investigating how the actually debunked Trump/Russia election collusion investigation started not in the U.S. interest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you got nothing just post the dog meme to cope.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It will.

At some point, Bolton et al. will get a judge to tell them: yeah you have to show up to Congress, and then it will start all over again. This will be a steady stream of repeating all the details of the extortion and bribery, which each new witness all saying the same things.
    Will one of these new witnesses finally have testimony of an actual order from Trump why aid was withheld and not a guess as to why it was withheld like every witness so far?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Will one of these new witnesses finally have testimony of an actual order from Trump why aid was withheld and not a guess as to why it was withheld like every witness so far?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "an actual order from Trump why aid was withheld and not a guess " ? LOL

Even Repugs now ADMIT it was qpq, but say such abuse of office is OK with Repugs, who want to lower the bar for future Repug authoritarian abuses of office.

Why is Trash/Barr blocking FIRST HAND witnesses from appearing in Congress?

Why did WH lawyers immediately SECRETE the Trash/Z full transcript, the one Trash says we should read ,

in a device reserved for Nat Sec info, not meant for political bull ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh wow, another day where both sides claim they DESTROYED the other side, and nothing actually happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh wow, another day where both sides claim they DESTROYED the other side, and nothing actually happens.
    a LOT happened but ignorant Mavs fans are too ing ignorant to see it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure,

when the corrupt and chicken- administration stop obstructing witnesses from appearing

then we can watch

mulvaney, pompeo, bolton, perry, julie-yanni

all either man the up and be truthful ot perjure themselves

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer admitting all witnesses to this point are just guessing motive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure,

when the corrupt and chicken- administration stop obstructing witnesses from appearing

then we can watch

mulvaney, pompeo, bolton, perry, julie-yanni

all either man the up and be truthful ot perjure themselves
    god damn you're a ing idiot SH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and Chris coping mechanism is to fill their posts with emoticons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yours is to tuck your noodle between your buttcheeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bring nothing to the table, ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bring nothing to the table, ever.
    ain't that the truth

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're literally stomping your feet and changing the subject right here You just claimed the investigations were not in the interest of the U.S. and the theories debunked. Prove you aren't full of and back your claims.

How is investigating how a former Vice President and now Presidential candidate possibly abused his power of office to help his son make money in Ukraine and China not in the U.S. interests?

How is investigating Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest?

How is investigating the DNC colluding with Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 election not in the U.S. interest?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446[LINK BROKEN-RG]]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...ger-court-says[LINK BROKEN-RG]

How is investigating how the actually debunked Trump/Russia election collusion investigation started not in the U.S. interest?
    Ah, the "when did you stop beating your wife" tack.

Investigating corruption on the part of US officials is definitely in the US interest.

Investigating foreign interference into US elections is definitely in the US interest.

Your problem though is that Trump was ONLY concerned about corruption stories on the part of his political rivals. This is consistent with his efforts to get a bribe of help with his re-election campaign.

Himes asked State Department official George Kent, one of two witnesses testifying Wednesday, what a “real anti-corruption effort” would look like in Ukraine.

Kent replied that “if we are doing a systemic, holistic program,” the United States needed to depend on ins utions with integrity in Ukraine and “that is going to start with investigators and then goes to the prosecutors and the courts and the corrections system.”

Which is what we did in 2014,” Kent said.

He detailed past efforts of the United States to prod Ukraine toward reform, including the establishment of an “anti-corruption team” to look into “unusual wealth” and an “anti-corruption council,” as well as the installation of prosecutors and investigators “that could not be bought and focused on the high level of corruption.”

Himes then read part of a memo released by the White House of the now-infamous July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which the president asked Ukraine’s leader to coordinate with U.S. Attorney General William Barr to investigate Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden.

“When you hear that, do you think the president is requesting a well thought out, fully calibrated corruption program?” Himes asked.

“I do not,” Kent replied.
    Donald Trump cares about "corruption".
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-13-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Are we the baddies?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps Trump should cooperate with the inquiry and let witnesses be heard instead of ordering them not to testify.

An honest man has nothing to hide, right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer admitting all witnesses to this point are just guessing motive
    idiot

the evidence has been corroborated already and further witnesses will just make the case stronger

the direct witnesses are all being ordered to hide under their desks by the guilty traitor in chief

boiled down - we have:

EXTORTION = no defense aid $$$ unless you smear bidens and clear PUtin

BRIBERY = If you help me win 2020 election - i will help you defend your country against Russia

no matter how hard you defend

extortion and bribery

you still have extortion and bribery

so go yourself comrade!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    impeachment is never good tbh.

you're just sick with TDS like most on the left. that's how we got here... those in their ivory towers told you and other lemmings that orange man bad was hitler himself and yall bought it hook, line, and sinker but yall call everyone else cultists. it's hilariously sad.

i have asked this of numerous people now, "when did you actually start hating trump?"

i don't want no fake answers either... when was it LkrFan?
    I don't hate him, for the record. I dislike
    his ass tho. Since when? Since I read about United States vs Fred Trump and how Don the Con gladly followed in his racist ass footsteps. Boiled down: the Orange Menace is a certified POS. If I recall correctly, "Equal Housing Lender" was created due to the Trumps. him and his whole sadistic family tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Are we the baddies?"

"Hearsay is the most reliable evidence of all. And we got it. A lot of it."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate him, for the record. I dislike
    his ass tho. Since when? Since I read about United States vs Fred Trump and how Don the Con gladly followed in his racist ass footsteps. Boiled down: the Orange Menace is a certified POS. If I recall correctly, "Equal Housing Lender" was created due to the Trumps. him and his whole sadistic family tbh.
    i doubt the EHL had to due with the trumps but more so with a nationwide problem.

you should deal with jews in a jew community or asians in an asian community, etc... though it's against the law to not rent/sell to whomever those communities aren't very welcoming to outsiders. besides that, look up all your heroes on the left, their neighborhoods, and tell me what demo's reside in them please.

either way, the trumps not renting to certain demo's is de able to say the least. now, when did you read that memorandum?

thanks for the link btw. i'll save the pdf and read it soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Hearsay is the most reliable evidence of all. And we got it. A lot of it."
    that's all there's been tbh. a bunch of rumors passed down from one person to the next... what a sad excuse of a party the libs are.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gym

Thread Information