Page 376 of 474 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 11850
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing left to do -

except call for Bolton to testify -

once under oath -

he can say he lied to sell books -

or

trump is ed -

but Republicans will say Bolton is just a coffee boy and no harm/no foul and dear leader is still God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton speaks

Says trash would withhold $400M until Ukraine cooperated

Bolton also said he went to Barr about . fat chance Barr would do anything
    The quick pivot to "there was a quid pro quo but there's nothing wrong with that" might have gotten a little more expensive politically for team Trump, but I doubt this revelation changes the result.

Party line votes to block all witnesses and do ents followed by a party line vote to acquit is still the most likely scenario.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The quick pivot to "there was a quid pro quo but there's nothing wrong with that" might have gotten a little more expensive politically for team Trump, but I doubt this revelation changes the result.

Party line votes to block all witnesses and do ents followed by a party line vote to acquit is still the most likely scenario.
    and they know there will be no punishment, no accountability.

The $Bs from pay back from the billionaire/BigCorp tax cut scam will keep flowing to their campaigns, and that's all that counts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News poll delivers devastating news to Trump on impeachment

a clear majority of respondents — beyond the margin of error — believe Donald Trump should be convicted by the U.S. Senate for impeachable crimes and removed from office.

According to the poll,

“On impeachment, by a 50-44 percent margin, voters think the Senate should vote to convict Trump and remove him from office.

Most Democrats say remove (81 percent) and most Republicans disagree (84 percent).

Among independents, more say Trump should be removed by a 19-point margin (53-34 percent).”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox-news-poll-delivers-devastating-news-to-trump-on-impeachment/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3581

So Pelosi was horribly, 180 degrees WRONG that impeachment would help Trash, when she sniffed away impeaching for Mueller findings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox & Friends

panics over Bolton bombs s:

‘Devastating’ because impeachment trial was ‘on the fast track to closing out’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox..._campaign=3581

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolton’s firsthand evidence puts senators in the difficult position of believing ‘bizarro’ Trump team argument

Former Acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal and Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe agreed that the recent revelations from John Bolton,

puts Republicans in a difficult position.

Bolton’s manuscript confirmed that President Donald Trump’s bribery scheme

puts senators in the difficult position of being faced with firsthand witnesses they’ve tried to block.

it forces senators to acknowledge they deny even firsthand evidence of Trump’s guilt.

“It’s hugely devastating for the president,” said Katyal.

corroborates all of that story and say that Trump did pressure the Ukrainians and held the aid in order to get dirt on Biden.”

, obstruction of Congress could also be proved by Bolton’s book.

He gave firsthand accounts of conversations he had with people like

Mick Mulvaney,
    Bill Barr, and
    Mike Pompeo,

all of whom knew about this scheme and helped cover it up.

coming on top of the Lev Parnas revelations,

Altogether, I think it is the trajectory of this is incredibly bad for the president.

His story has fallen apart.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/bol..._campaign=3581

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Follow the money on impeachment:

Trump bought off McConnell and the rest of the GOP jury —

and hints at bigger tax cuts

Republican senators are making millions off of Trump’s tax cuts — and

will repay him by betraying their oath.

with several GOP senators politically benefiting from some of the same corrupting influences — one under-examined, non-Russian reason is personal greed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fol...8460&list_id=1

====================

How can GOP senators serve as impeachment jurors when they're implicated in Trump's misdeeds?

Ron Johnson and Marsha Blackburn are tied to Russian money and Trump's conspiracy theories.

They're not alone

the 2017 GOP tax law was

rife with monumental self-dealing by rich GOP lawmakers

who have since benefited bigly.

several Republican members of Congress

directly cashed in on the multibillion-dollar windfall from the corporate tax cuts

the GOP pushed through on a party-line vote.

America’s largest corporations proceeded to pour $1 trillion not into increased wages for workers but

buybacks of their own stocks, causing stock prices to soar.

Coincidentally,

many Republican lawmakers

who voted for the largest tax cut signed into law by Trump

personally owned some of the same stocks whose values significantly increased as a result.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fol...8460&list_id=1

There was also a "witness tampering" report about Trash contacting some Senators in "difficult" 2020 races to finance their campaigns if they voted to acquit. If not ....

I remember someone saying years ago "When Congress can themselves money, it's all over"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rawstory dump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP cancels news conference, Romney says Bolton should testify and that there might be enough support from Republicans for a subpoena.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin with NOTHING TO SAY, EVER, except attack the messenger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP cancels news conference, Romney says Bolton should testify and that there might be enough support from Republicans for a subpoena.

romney is full of as are all GOP traitors

like i said in the beginning

moscow mitch already has a deal

protect the one most vulnerable senator

3 will vote to have witnesses

the “protected” 4th senator will not vote with them

trump is acquitted

and all 4 vulnerable senators march to the cameras and say

”we tried to get witnesses- but we could never get a 4th vote!”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The killer is that it's sumptuously akin to Nixon worrying about McGovern for no reason whatsoever & ruining himself over it.

Biden of course was going to be no easy clean, mind you, but, the old man had the playbook he'd imagined & written & executed on Clinton right in his hands, now with the mantle of the Presidency.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    romney is full of as are all GOP traitors

like i said in the beginning

moscow mitch already has a deal

protect the one most vulnerable senator

3 will vote to have witnesses

the “protected” 4th senator will not vote with them

trump is acquitted

and all 4 vulnerable senators march to the cameras and say

”we tried to get witnesses- but we could never get a 4th vote!”
    I pray you're right, Homer, but, I got a bad feeling about this now.

We're gonna fall back behind the ramparts & stave off the 2/3 computation.
    Wouldn't even be surprised if the old man takes up the "Sure I did something wrong, but, it's not Impeachable, & I'm sorry, please let me stay President," tact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The killer is that it's sumptuously akin to Nixon worrying about McGovern for no reason whatsoever & ruining himself over it.

Biden of course was going to be no easy clean, mind you, but, the old man had the playbook he'd imagined & written & executed on Clinton right in his hands, now with the mantle of the Presidency.
    What's striking to me is the very good chances DJT will get away with worse than Watergate and be reeelected, damn the evidence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pray you're right, Homer, but, I got a bad feeling about this now.

We're gonna fall back behind the ramparts & stave off the 2/3 computation.
    Wouldn't even be surprised if the old man takes up the "Sure I did something wrong, but, it's not Impeachable, & I'm sorry, please let me stay President," tact.
    should i say welcome back
    or should i disrespect kobe to welcome you back?

hmmmm

you are wrong defending the piece of and you have no respect for rule of law

but RIP to a great warrior

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's striking to me is the very good chances DJT will get away with worse than Watergate and be reeelected, damn the evidence.
    the 42% contains people who will have the opportunity to be Very Good Germans, while the rest of the 42% will remain silent in the complicity and/or intimidation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He'll be tempted to take the "confession tact" I spoke of above, or, go to court & fight it till the last man standing.

If (I) could cut a deal ("I confess, but, I stay & stand for reelection.") I'd take it, & eat the sandwich.
    BUT, that deal will not be offered, whatsoeverPERIOD

So, he'll just have to go to court & hope in the end that Mitch & few others don't come up the road and into the White House like they did with Nixon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the qualifying clause right after the higlighted say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be tempted to take the "confession tact" I spoke of above, or, go to court & fight it till the last man standing.

If (I) could cut a deal ("I confess, but, I stay & stand for reelection.") I'd take it, & eat the sandwich.
    BUT, that deal will not be offered, whatsoeverPERIOD

So, he'll just have to go to court & hope in the end that Mitch & few others don't come up the road and into the White House like they did with Nixon.
    He won’t offer and the senate will never convict. The party is all in on trump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Shem, Darrin?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He won’t offer and the senate will never convict. The party is all in on trump.
    I'm not so sure any longer, 21. Once, IF the dam breaks it won't be that difficult to get to 20. "He's going to be voted out in 9 months anyway, why should I stick my head out."

If true he should have just fought Biden man-to-man. He has/had the swing states, the ability to (fly over) 1/2 the damn country & a boundless boodle.

He's going to have to go to court, that will give him a chance & it will give him time.

---

The kicker? I wanted Bolton. I thought he'd soldier splendidly for the old man, would never double cross him, would want to shove it to the D's & Media for all the years they called him everything but a white man.

But, the relationship was rocky from day 1 with the old man always up his ass with ridicule. I didn't understand it, it was never explained. Christ, one minute he's hired, the next he's on a banana peel. !

Thread Information