Page 360 of 474 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP requested witnesses, how many did the house allow?
    And, this still doesn't excuse Trump from not accepting Nadler's invitation to call his own witnesses. So what's your ultimate point here?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Relevant people like Voelker and Hale testified. Just not on the same panel Nunes wanted. Is that what the complaint is? Or that Mr. FusionGPS wasn't called as a witnesses to derail the process?

ll witnesses relied upon by the whistleblwer
    Voelker and Hale were on the Dem list as well, that’s the only reason anyone from GOP list was called.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voelker and Hale were on the Dem list as well, that’s the only reason anyone from GOP list was called.
    Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalluuuuuuuuuuuupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And, this still doesn't excuse Trump from not accepting Nadler's invitation to call his own witnesses. So what's your ultimate point here?
    it’s hilarious to watch the house managers cry about not getting witnesses in the senate trial when they shut down every witness request from the GOP during house hearings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no proof.

I accept your admission.
    I’m no different from the dems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s hilarious to watch the house managers cry about not getting witnesses in the senate trial when they shut down every witness request from the GOP during house hearings.
    Repugs asked for Hunter Biden, irrelevant

Repugs asked for assholes who push the debunked conspiracity that Ukraine hacked USA, irrelevant bull

Who else was denied?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except the two you got shoved up your ass right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Repugs asked for assholes who push the debunked conspiracity Ukraine hacked USA, irrelevant bull

Who else was denied?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pelosi rushed the articles through and overplayed her hand. She bungled the out of this. Should have just gone to court to force Bolton etc to testify. She played games with the house process thinking she had power and now gets to face the reality that turtle has and always had all the power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m no different from the dems
    You're trying top deflect.

Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi rushed the articles through and overplayed her hand. She bungled the out of this. Should have just gone to court to force Bolton etc to testify. She played games with the house process thinking she had power and now gets to face the reality that turtle has and always had all the power.
    Nothing would've changed.

Now the electorate gets a full ten months to take in what a sham this trial is and see what Bolton, et.al., have to say.

The timing is fine.

But thanks for admitting Bolton would've ed you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Repugs asked for assholes who push the debunked conspiracity that Ukraine hacked USA, irrelevant bull

Who else was denied?
    Burisma is at the center of the entire impeachment...Hunter Biden irrelevant

No one claimed Ukraine hacked the election, irrelevant straw man.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alan Dershowitz disowns his pre-Trump views on impeachment:

‘I retract it’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/alan-dershowitz-disowns-his-pre-trump-views-on-impeachment-i-retract-it/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Burisma is at the center of the entire impeachment...Hunter Biden irrelevant

No one claimed Ukraine hacked the election, irrelevant straw man.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446
    Hunter himself is completely irrelevant aside from being the subject of the sham investigation announcement Dennison wanted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In 33 years in public service I have never seen a government lawyer lie the way Cipollone did" : Ex-CIA director

Cipollone told the chamber that Republicans were barred from attending depositions of witnesses in the House.

As transcripts show, there were Republicans asking questions of the witnesses.

Even the mention of the House depositions by the White House

was pointless because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is trying to block the do ents, evidence, interviews, and depositions from being entered in as evidence in the Senate trial.

"Further evidence of the contagion of Mr. Trump’s dishonesty & corruption,” he tweeted.(Brennan)

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/in-33-years-in-public-service-i-have-never-seen-a-government-lawyer-lie-the-way-cipollone-did-ex-cia-director/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it would've been great had Dennison not obstructed congress.

desperate TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "In 33 years in public service I have never seen a government lawyer lie the way Cipollone did" : Ex-CIA director

Cipollone told the chamber that Republicans were barred from attending depositions of witnesses in the House.

As transcripts show, there were Republicans asking questions of the witnesses.

Even the mention of the House depositions by the White House

was pointless because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is trying to block the do ents, evidence, interviews, and depositions from being entered in as evidence in the Senate trial.

"Further evidence of the contagion of Mr. Trump’s dishonesty & corruption,” he tweeted.(Brennan)

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/in-33-years-in-public-service-i-have-never-seen-a-government-lawyer-lie-the-way-cipollone-did-ex-cia-director/
    lied to Congress
    spied on Congress
    Brennan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except they didn't. See above re: Voelker and Hale.

You never answered my question. Why was FusionGPS guy a relevant witness? Or literally everyone the Whistleblower talked to?

There's gotta be legitimacy to the ask before we start crying foul about being precluded from having the witness testify.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cipollone lies, but you have no at him.

Trash obstructed, obstructs Mueller. Why?

Trash obstructed, obstructs impeachment. Why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dershowitz Argument that Trump Could Let Putin Take Alaska Shows Up in House Brief

At least one individual involved in President Donald Trump’s defense

thinks he can’t be impeached—even if he were to intentionally allow foreign armies to conquer and steal U.S. territory?

The shocking claim was made by Harvard Law Professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz in his recent book, The Case Against Impeaching Trump.

“Assume [Vladimir] Putin decides to ‘retake’ Alaska, the way he ‘retook’ Crimea,”

Dershowitz writes on pages 26 and 27 of his book.

“Assume further that a president allows him to do it,

because he believed that Russia has a legitimate claim to ‘its’ original territory.

That would be terrible,

but would it be impeachable?

Not under the text of the Cons ution.”

https://lawandcrime.com/impeachment/dershowitz-argument-that-trump-could-let-putin-take-alaska-shows-up-in-house-brief/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repukes fall right in line and vote like the Cult Sheeple they are-

this is the GOP SENATE

does anyone still dispute that the entire right wing of Amerikkka is NOT a CULT?

just acquit him already

the zombies are 100% gone.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Except they didn't. See above re: Voelker and Hale.

You never answered my question. Why was FusionGPS guy a relevant witness? Or literally everyone the Whistleblower talked to?

There's gotta be legitimacy to the ask before we start crying foul about being precluded from having the witness testify.
    Volker and Hale were on the Dem witness list. Not a single witness republicans wanted to call that was not on the Dem list was allowed.

The link I provided from house permanent select committee already answered your question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Volker and Hale were on the Dem witness list. Not a single witness republicans wanted to call that was not on the Dem list was allowed.

The link I provided from house permanent select committee already answered your question.
    If I sue a Apple for breaching their contract to provide me with 1000 iPhones, do you think I get discovery on the new devices they're developing?

Thread Information