Page 470 of 474 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474 LastLast
Results 11,726 to 11,750 of 11850
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Those same people wanted to impeach him for a phone call. The partisanship means no real justice will be served. Parties stick together, right or wrong. It's only about majority. Getting 7 to crossover is odd but what does it say when the "belief" tied to votes runs so cleanly down party lines?
    The impeachment last year was re ed, I pretty much ignored it. I’m sure what he did was impeachable but there wasn’t much public outrage about it, conviction was never going to happen, and Adam Schitt + fat tub of Jerry Nadler were awful at presenting their case.

I know you disagree but I think Trump’s actions this time around are where the rare bipartisan impeachment should have happened. I will say that I heard yesterday they can invoke 14(3) with a simple majority vote and if that’s the case then I’m not sure why they went forward with impeachment, they should have just skipped to 14(3) if that’s cons utionally allowed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until you can explain why you're pretending to be someone else, you don't get anything.
    Temper tantrums from a supposed grandfather

you don’t have to answer me dude. You refuse to answer anyone’s simple questions. We all know you lied about who you voted for, the fact that you’ll do anything and everything to avoid owning it is pathetically funny and sad at the same time.

and speaks volumes about how important trying to defend your self assigned image on here truly is to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Than 2,000 Officers Injured in Summer's Protests and Riots

More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across U.S., 2 dead

Now you care.
    Yep. I don't condone or apologize for violence.

Do you?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Than 2,000 Officers Injured in Summer's Protests and Riots

More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across U.S., 2 dead

Now you care.
    I denounced the violence before I was even asked.

So you don't care about any of them?

Let us know YOUR opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I don't condone or apologize for violence.

Do you?
    You started so many threads about it.

Silence is your vote. You glided for a year over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Temper tantrums from a supposed grandfather

you don’t have to answer me dude. You refuse to answer anyone’s simple questions. We all know you lied about who you voted for, the fact that you’ll do anything and everything to avoid owning it is pathetically funny and sad at the same time.

and speaks volumes about how important trying to defend your self assigned image on here truly is to you.
    You're not even a legit poster yet you assume some kinsman ship here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Silence is your vote.
    goalpost move after goalpost move

Why did you choose to completely ignore the policeman's murder when you described the events of 1/6?

Was silence your vote?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those same people wanted to impeach him for a phone call. The partisanship means no real justice will be served. Parties stick together, right or wrong. It's only about majority. Getting 7 to crossover is odd but what does it say when the "belief" tied to votes runs so cleanly down party lines?
    Oh yeah.
    Thats all it was, just an everyday phone call.

Such a disingenuous partisan. I dont give my personal opinions but I will sneak in.... well opinions... just a phone call... gtfoh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    43 Radical GQP Senators Stand

With Trump,

Capitol Rioters,

Cop Killers

In the end, no one got what they wanted –

but they were able to push off the worst of what they did not want.

https://www.dcreport.org/2021/02/13/...s-cop-killers/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is done and knows he has zero chance of getting back to the WH. He lost by 7M votes before the big mascarade and managed to get the GOP to lose Georgia. His fanbase is still important but he lost a lot of traditional GOP voters that have enough of him. And when people say 70% of republican voters believe the election was rigged, that's means 30% (or so) don't. He won't take the risk to get humiliated again.
    He's not done, he is the GOP. I get so tired of people underestimating him. 7 million votes doesn't mean , it's not how the US elects the president.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you think he's going to win the GOP nomination in 2024.
    I do, presuming he's alive. Republican voters love him. He taps into their inner snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Silence is your vote. You glided for a year over it.
    Nah, you weren't paying attention to my actual trend of posting, as usual -- I don't consider assaulting police to be legitimate protest, in case you were wondering.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not done, he is the GOP. I get so tired of people underestimating him. 7 million votes doesn't mean , it's not how the US elects the president.
    Nah, he’s done.

If losing the House, the senate, the presidency, 2 red states can’t convince you then that’s on you.

Everyone Trump personally campaigned for lost. You’re right that he’s the owner of the GOP though. It doesn’t mean he wins.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump was <50,000 votes away from winning a 2nd term, and he found voters the GOP didn’t even know existed. It’s too late for the GOP to try and throw him away, they’ve already lost too many suburb voters who aren’t coming back. If they try and run someone like Nikki Haley in 2024 they won’t get anywhere near as many suburb votes as they need while the deplorables will stay home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The working 2024 theory for the QOP is 2020 Trumpism + new voter suppression measures = victory.

It can easily work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s even without the caveat he survives the inevitable charges he’s going to face in multiple states.

Cant hide behind presidential immunity anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goalpost move after goalpost move

Why did you choose to completely ignore the policeman's murder when you described the events of 1/6?

Was silence your vote?
    it appears silence was his vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The working 2024 theory for the QOP is 2020 Trumpism + new voter suppression measures = victory.

It can easily work.
    It nearly did this time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If the GOP voted to convict, I think they would have had a window to win some suburb voters back, but the vote to acquit pushes them to the point of no return.

There’s already a MAGA candidate in both Ohio and NC running for Portman’s seat and Burr’s seat, Doug Collins is prob the favorite to run against Warnock, while one of three crazies (Biggs Gosar and Kelli Ward) are the probable Arizona candidate in 2022. The train is completely off the tracks now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I do. There will be some spinoffs from what some politicians thinks is political hay material that Trump was pushing, but all in all it will be SOP.

Works for me. More MAGA riots and lunacy=more ground gained for us.

You're stuck with Trump and his minions for years. You might have to come up with a new party. The GOP is Trump's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah.
    Thats all it was, just an everyday phone call.

Such a disingenuous partisan. I dont give my personal opinions but I will sneak in.... well opinions... just a phone call... gtfoh.
    Yes a phone call. happens every day in Washington only this past admin has more than it's fair share of rats. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the GOP voted to convict, I think they would have had a window to win some suburb voters back, but the vote to acquit pushes them to the point of no return.

There’s already a MAGA candidate in both Ohio and NC running for Portman’s seat and Burr’s seat, Doug Collins is prob the favorite to run against Warnock, while one of three crazies (Biggs Gosar and Kelli Ward) are the probable Arizona candidate in 2022. The train is completely off the tracks now.
    I think convicting a GOP president does more harm to the GOP than acquitting him as far as their own voter base goes. They aren't concerned about winning over the dems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you weren't paying attention to my actual trend of posting, as usual -- I don't consider assaulting police to be legitimate protest, in case you were wondering.
    But I don't recall you whining about 2000 injured cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had the Whitehouse for 4 years and lost Georgia and both sides of congress, and the election, and was subjected to impeachment trials twice. The GOP would be committing political suicide to keep up with him, and once his face is a reality TV face again and not associated with CiC, he'll be ignored by the GOP. Politicians know diplomacy means saying "good dog" until you can find a big enough stick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not even a legit poster yet you assume some kinsman ship here.

once again proving this is all you have. You really do base your entire self esteem on a pretend image on a site full of people you will never know.

you’re really sad and pathetic.

Thread Information