Page 372 of 474 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo Roundly Criticized for Shouting at NPR Host Over Ukraine Questions:

‘This Is Nuts’

After that interview,

Kelly says Pompeo shouted at her,

dropped the F-bomb multiple times, and

even asked her if she could find Ukraine on a map (she did).

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pompeo...-this-is-nuts/

Trash and his mafiya cracking up under the pressure.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Works for Christian Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff is by far the superior communicator on the blue side.
    Dont let anyone else speak.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

and Jeopardy got better ratings

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff is by far the superior communicator on the blue side.
    Dont let anyone else speak.
    I caught Hakeem a couple times, he's good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I caught Hakeem a couple times, he's good
    Yeah he’s good.

Relief pitcher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson bad now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, Trash has his pic in the WH, and Bannon is a huge fan. Oppressing the "red man" is what Trash/Bannon like

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently Murkowski was super duper upset Schiff used a line from what's been reported on the news about trump telling them if they vote against him he'd had their heads on a pike. That was the decider for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America be like ->

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America be like ->
    Says the guy living an in echo chamber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America be like ->
    Dems be like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump displays ‘serious signs’ of cognitive deterioration as his impeachment trial ramps up

Trump’s comments about Thomas Edison sparked concerns about his mental health

among attorneys,

former government officials and

a Yale University psychiatrist.

Maya Wiley, a former attorney for the ACLU and NAACP, ... found Trump “both sad and disturbing.”

“To speak about Thomas Edison as if he is still alive is simply something that is scary,” Wiley aid.

Former federal prosecutor Joyce Vance agreed that “everything about this is extremely disturbing.”

he constantly engages in conduct that calls into question his fitness, if not his mental and physical condition,”

is a pressing concern that Congress needs to take seriously,

because the Cabinet, which would have some authority under the 25th Amendment to do something about it, apparently doesn’t.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-displays-serious-signs-of-cognitive-deterioration-as-his-impeachment-trial-ramps-up/
    “He likes rockets, and he does good at rockets too, by the way,” Trump said of Musk.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America be like ->
    Darrin the Trump

Dear Leader must be protected at all times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America be like ->
    Ahhh yes, this looks familiar — it’s the “please don’t look at the facts” defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and Jeopardy got better ratings
    Glad they're doing the right thing despite focus groups or what's popular today. That's something Axelrod will never understand.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff has to appeal the Myth of America as The Shining Light on Hill when it's just another thug country, embracing thug countries, America known around the planet as greatest threat to world peace

Repugs are the undeniable proof that anybody who believes America is an exceptional country is a fool,

probably "believing" that the myth that he himself is thereby an exceptional person.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schiff has to appeal the Myth of America as The Shining Light on Hill when it's just another thug country, embracing thug countries, America known around the planet as greatest threat to world peace

Repugs are the undeniable proof that anybody who believes America is an exceptional country is a fool,

probably "believing" that the myth that he himself is thereby an exceptional person.
    I agree that the USA has declined and we are no better than many thug actors...

I do not believe that Schiff was pretending to be naive or that an intelligent person like him believes we are all butterflies and rainbows and sunlight streams emanate from the assholes of all american patriots-

but I do believe he was trying to hang on to the IDEA of what America used to stand for- and sadly- he was trying to prop up the old girl again and was sounding the alarm that - although we are going to and the repukes are complicit in Trump destroying it from within-

he was pleading with them because- ironically - those Republican weasels are the tiny weak thread that is holding our fate from - possibly rising back to greatness- and self destruction from within.

Yes, we are ed.

I do think all of Schiffs speeches were absolutely spectacular - regardless of anyone’s opinion of Schiff

For a moment- a tiny bit of cynicism was erased and being reminded of the IDEA of what this country USED TO BE-

was inspiring....

until you realize that Russia has planted a nuke inside our oval office and complicit American traitors- support this nuclear orange -bomb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP is gonna scream bloody tyranny from the rooftops when a Dem POTUS commands the executive branch to defy Congressional subpoenas -- and they'll be right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently Murkowski was super duper upset Schiff used a line from what's been reported on the news about trump telling them if they vote against him he'd had their heads on a pike. That was the decider for her.
    This is more about putting the red team on the stand since we already know the outcome.
    From that perspective, job has been well done.

Im looking forward to the red team putting Trump campaign tactics into law.
    And, if the election is close, with the Russians more than ready to interfere BLATANTLY WITH OUR knowledge, the backlash should be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s pretty clear the leader of the Senate does not mind the interference as long as it’s red team’s advantage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP is gonna scream bloody tyranny from the rooftops when a Dem POTUS commands the executive branch to defy Congressional subpoenas -- and they'll be right.
    " Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012, in a vote largely along party lines in a Republican-controlled House."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

If Pelosi were as hardass as the Repugs, she would have held Barr in contempt, or Sense of the House, for his totally dishonest "exonerating" 4-pager on Mueller report.

Dems should produce more A of I combining Trash's obstruction of Mueller and Ukraine info and people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that the USA has declined and we are no better than many thug actors...

I do not believe that Schiff was pretending to be naive or that an intelligent person like him believes we are all butterflies and rainbows and sunlight streams emanate from the assholes of all american patriots-

but I do believe he was trying to hang on to the IDEA of what America used to stand for- and sadly- he was trying to prop up the old girl again and was sounding the alarm that - although we are going to and the repukes are complicit in Trump destroying it from within-

he was pleading with them because- ironically - those Republican weasels are the tiny weak thread that is holding our fate from - possibly rising back to greatness- and self destruction from within.

Yes, we are ed.

I do think all of Schiffs speeches were absolutely spectacular - regardless of anyone’s opinion of Schiff

For a moment- a tiny bit of cynicism was erased and being reminded of the IDEA of what this country USED TO BE-

was inspiring....

until you realize that Russia has planted a nuke inside our oval office and complicit American traitors- support this nuclear orange -bomb.
    We owned other human beings, it’s pretty clear we did not follow the liberty part for individuals.
    But the cons ution allows us to ponder the hypocrisy and do something about it.
    Like maybe vote, which many have given up on.
    The House went blue, elections have consequences.

Thread Information