Page 110 of 474 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 11850
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this meltdown

And no, he didn’t release the actual transcript of the call

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol this meltdown

And no, he didn’t release the actual transcript of the call
    Chris cant be that naive. Trump said the Emoluments Clause was Fake News, yet Chris believes a pathological liar like Trump released an accurate transcript that was "word for word" and "comma for comma?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    transcript noun
    tran·​script | \ ˈtran(t)-ˌskript \
    Definition of transcript
    1a: a written, printed, or typed copy
    especially : a usually typed copy of dictated or recorded material

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read taylors opening statement...

the criminal is finally busted and there is ample proof to impeach...

senate is ed either way...

convict- goodbye republican party- goodbye trump

acquit- goodbye GOP senators- goodby republican party - goodbye trump - a few months after senate trial

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read taylors opening statement...

the criminal is finally busted and there is ample proof to impeach...

senate is ed either way...

convict- goodbye republican party- goodbye trump

acquit- goodbye GOP senators- goodby republican party - goodbye trump - a few months after senate trial
    Republican voters don't care that Trump is corrupt. The GOP is definitely better off refusing to convict no matter what comes out period. If they convict none of the GOP base is going to show up for the 2020 election and the Democrats would win not only the presidency but both houses of congress in landslides. If they just continue shielding Trump in the worst case they're a slight minority in the senate after the 2020 elections with the Democrats holding the house and the presidency. But more likely they'd probably hold on to the senate at least. Trump has the GOP by the balls, he's possibly the most beloved politician in decades by the GOP's base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That opening statement is insane ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican voters don't care that Trump is corrupt. The GOP is definitely better off refusing to convict no matter what comes out period. If they convict none of the GOP base is going to show up for the 2020 election and the Democrats would win not only the presidency but both houses of congress in landslides. If they just continue shielding Trump in the worst case they're a slight minority in the senate after the 2020 elections with the Democrats holding the house and the presidency. But more likely they'd probably hold on to the senate at least.

did you read the opening statement?

the proof is indisputable; corroborating witnesses, texts, emails, phone calls, etc

trump not only held the $$$ - he demanded - not only that zelensky investigate

he demanded that zelensky put himself in a “public box” and announce to the world that he was opening investigations into the bidens...

or else- no face to face trump mtg and ZERO funds

and certain death from russia destroying an unarmed ukraine nation

let the gop senators acquit trump of that - i dare them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican voters don't care that Trump is corrupt. The GOP is definitely better off refusing to convict no matter what comes out period. If they convict none of the GOP base is going to show up for the 2020 election and the Democrats would win not only the presidency but both houses of congress in landslides. If they just continue shielding Trump in the worst case they're a slight minority in the senate after the 2020 elections with the Democrats holding the house and the presidency. But more likely they'd probably hold on to the senate at least. Trump has the GOP by the balls, he's possibly the most beloved politician in decades by the GOP's base.
    I hear you. I think this is largely correct. But that opening statement is pretty damning and part of me thinks that people have to face reality at a certain point in time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you read the opening statement?

the proof is indisputable; corroborating witnesses, texts, emails, phone calls, etc

trump not only held the $$$ - he demanded - not only that zelensky investigate

he demanded that zelensky put himself in a “public box” and announce to the world that he was opening investigations into the bidens...

or else- no face to face trump mtg and ZERO funds

and certain death from russia destroying an unarmed ukraine nation

let the gop senators acquit trump of that - i dare them
    The base doesn't care. Hannity and Limbaugh will spin it is Biden being the one who is really corrupt and the GOP base will eat it up. Convicting Trump is suicide for the Republicans. Their voters don't give a that Trump is corrupt, that he's a criminal, etc. All they want is someone to whine and cry about the same grievances the right wing mass media tells them to. Trump is wildly popular with the GOP base and they will not turn out to vote if Trump is rightfully removed from power. Plus Trump would likely run as a third party candidate in 2020 anyways because he could care less about ing over the GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear you. I think this is largely correct. But that opening statement is pretty damning and part of me thinks that people have to face reality at a certain point in time.
    Trump could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and not lose any votes from his base. It's about the only true thing he has said in public these last five years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and not lose any votes from his base. It's about the only true thing he has said in public these last five years.
    I think those people are out there, but I haven't gotten a good feel as to their numbers or location. I'd be really surprised if more than 25% of the voting public thinks that a president who abuses their executive powers shouldn't be impeached.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think those people are out there, but I haven't gotten a good feel as to their numbers or location. I'd be really surprised if more than 25% of the voting public thinks that a president who abuses their executive powers shouldn't be impeached.
    Can't find it, but 1/3 of Repug voters (includes of course Christian evangelical Taliban / supremacists / End Timers) would approve of a US dictatorship,

which of course they mean a right-wing Christian dictator FOR them, not a left-wing secular dictator against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris cant be that naive. Trump said the Emoluments Clause was Fake News, yet Chris believes a pathological liar like Trump released an accurate transcript that was "word for word" and "comma for comma?"
    Chris has been brainwashed by Trump, like Hugo Chavez did to the Venezuelan people twenty years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't find it, but 1/3 of Repug voters (includes of course Christian evangelical Taliban / supremacists / End Timers) would approve of a US dictatorship,

which of course they mean a right-wing Christian dictator FOR them, not a left-wing secular dictator against them.
    White evangelicals account for, depending on the dataset, between 1 in 4 and 1 in 5 voters -- roughly equivalent to the share of the electorate accounted for by people of color. While white evangelicals clock in at net support of +61 for Trump, people of color were +52 pro-Clinton. While non-college whites do indeed make up a significant portion of Trump’s base, they also make up a non-trivial share of Clinton voters.

If we define the base as a group making up a non-trivial share of the electorate that overwhelmingly prefers one party, it is fair to call white evangelicals Trump’s base. If we define the base purely by the size of the coalition, we might prefer instead white non-college voters or whites over 50, both of whom make up more than half of Trump’s voters.

https://www.dataforprogress.org/blog...is-trumps-base

VYstrodamus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he didn't do it. And if he did, who cares?

Seriously, you have way more faith in the GOP base than is warranted I think.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The base doesn't care. Hannity and Limbaugh will spin it is Biden being the one who is really corrupt and the GOP base will eat it up. Convicting Trump is suicide for the Republicans. Their voters don't give a that Trump is corrupt, that he's a criminal, etc. All they want is someone to whine and cry about the same grievances the right wing mass media tells them to. Trump is wildly popular with the GOP base and they will not turn out to vote if Trump is rightfully removed from power. Plus Trump would likely run as a third party candidate in 2020 anyways because he could care less about ing over the GOP.

all good points but i think at some point

criminals finally get caught and prosecuted

no one keeps tempting fate and gets away with it - they all get busted sooner or later

as far as a 2020 run - lol - trump will be lucky to be a free man in 2021

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he didn't do it. And if he did, who cares?

Seriously, you have way more faith in the GOP base than is warranted I think.
    I live in a bubble of sane people, so you might very well be right about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flashback: Top Dems, including Nadler, called Clinton impeachment 'lynching'

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Polls including Republicans are supporting not only impeachment but conviction. Those numbers will only go up. Republicans aren’t winning without independents, and independents are definitively supporting the impeachment inquiry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name one Career politician that is not corrupt
    Waiting !!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Those numbers will continue to go up

Thread Information