Page 282 of 474 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 11850
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You mean the report that Barr is already ting all over because he knows it isn’t going Trump’s way?
    Stop falling for WaPo spin and go to the source.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Conway worries the House GOP caucus has ‘an IQ cap’ after Matt Gaetz says Obama could be impeached

Conway ... voiced his worries about the mental fitness of Republicans after Rep.

Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said that it would be possible to impeach a former president.

“I’m really starting to think that the House GOP caucus has some kind of an IQ cap

the way some sports leagues have salary caps,” Conway tweeted.

some of these guys are so dumb it’s as though they are trying to stay under some aggregate intelligence limit,” he added.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/george-conway-worries-the-house-gop-caucus-has-an-iq-cap-after-matt-gaetz-says-obama-could-be-impeached/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3160

and hole TX's bag Gohmert doing his best to reduce the committee's aggregate IQ

Matt Gaetz is a blockhead, but he could be right; there's precedence for impeaching US officials post-tenure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hmmm

ahhhh
    Memba all those "sealed indictments" you fapped to so furiously for months?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Katie Phang
    ✔@KatiePhang

Prof. Jonathan Turley:

“The House testimony is replete with references to witnesses like

John Bolton,
    Rudy Giuliani, and
    Mike Mulvaney

who clearly hold material information.”

Agreed. And yet Trump is obstructing Congress and preventing them from testifying.

10:20 AM - Dec 4, 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Katie Phang
    ✔@KatiePhang

Prof. Jonathan Turley:

“The House testimony is replete with references to witnesses like

John Bolton,
    Rudy Giuliani, and
    Mike Mulvaney

who clearly hold material information.”

Agreed. And yet Trump is obstructing Congress and preventing them from testifying.

10:20 AM - Dec 4, 2019

That is why they aren't being actively subpoenaed. I have heard some rumbling that they are afraid to lose a court challenge.

I think the opposite is true. They are afraid to win.

If they win, they get the testimony, and lose the ability to use obstruction as an article.

Trump is his own worst enemy here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memba all those "sealed indictments" you fapped to so furiously for months?
    104 "criminal OR administrative investigations"

Little doubt the mix will be heavily weighted to the latter. One or two people will get badly singed for leaks, and the rest will be pretty much nothingburders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "journalists" to the rescue

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blatant attempt to inflame its old white male base and deflect from all incriminating stuff was said

Fox News Defends Barron Trump’s Privacy By Mentioning Him More Than Two-Dozen Times

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/fox...o-dozen-times/

But Fox and cult mob don't defend kids incarcerated and criminally separated from their families by Trash/Miller

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy at it yet again

Fox News legal analyst makes stunning prediction:

Trump will testify under oath in impeachment trial

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano predicted that President Donald Trump would testify during his impeachment trial.

he believed the president would testify on his own behalf once the House votes to impeach him and the Senate holds a trial,

“I think it will be the most dramatic legal political event in the history of our era,

with the president of the United States testifying under oath in front of the chief justice, and

the full Senate and 200 million people watching on television.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/fox-news-legal-analyst-makes-stunning-prediction-trump-will-testify-under-oath-in-impeachment-trial/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3165

Then the Repug Senate, in collusion with Trash, will vote acquittal and approval of Trash's crimes, raising the threshold for (Repug) Presidential criminality.

Trash will then boast that he convinced the Senate that he was innocent, and move to his next crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "journalists" to the rescue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brit is here to convince the public he shouldn't be impeached.

He receives and broadcasts GOP talking points to that effect.

What's the difference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Gaetz is a blockhead, but he could be right; there's precedence for impeaching US officials post-tenure.
    Is there? How do you throw someone out of office that is already out of office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS only complains about advocacy journalism only when it advocates somethig he dislikes. Otherwise, he relies on it heavily, and there's nothing wrong with that: journalists have free speech rights and thete's no such thing as neutral reporting.

Journalists calling balls and strikes is no big deal, accepting their judgment os always optional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there? How do you throw someone out of office that is already out of office?
    Impeachment isn't the same thing as removal.

Imagine a retired federal judge s a goose, or otherwise breaks the law. Lawmakers might want to impeach as a prelude to stripping him/her of benefits, or preventing him/her from holding office in the future.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    104 "criminal OR administrative investigations"

Little doubt the mix will be heavily weighted to the latter. One or two people will get badly singed for leaks, and the rest will be pretty much nothingburders.
    Also possible they aren't all even from the investigation Perry is referring to. Looks like the stats are from the OIG semi annual report. Not going to dig through all 76 pages to see where he got the numbers from.

https://oig.justice.gov/semiannual/1911.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also possible they aren't all even from the investigation Perry is referring to. Looks like the stats are from the OIG semi annual report. Not going to dig through all 76 pages to see where he got the numbers from.

https://oig.justice.gov/semiannual/1911.pdf
    Nice of you to say he's full of , but was it so difficult to CTRL+F "104"?

rube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems like a totally reliable and honest dude who could never lie even if he wanted to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems like a totally reliable and honest dude who could never lie even if he wanted to.
    Pootin is laughing his ass off at how naive and gullible is AMERICA'S MAYOR

Echos NATO leaders laughing at, ridiculing, mocking Trash

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy at it yet again

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano predicted that President Donald Trump would testify during his impeachment trial.

he believed the president would testify on his own behalf once the House votes to impeach him and the Senate holds a trial,

“I think it will be the most dramatic legal political event in the history of our era,

with the president of the United States testifying under oath in front of the chief justice, and

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/fox-news-legal-analyst-makes-stunning-prediction-trump-will-testify-under-oath-in-impeachment-trial/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3165

Then the Repug Senate, in collusion with Trash, will vote acquittal and approval of Trash's crimes, raising the threshold for (Repug) Presidential criminality.

Trash will then boast that he convinced the Senate that he was innocent, and move to his next crime.

that traitor pussy will never testify because then any democrat can cross examine him and he will perjure himself

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Andy at it yet again

How’s your blood pressure?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

Almost the entire Republican party is terrified to cross Trump on any issue at all.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    star impeachment witness Marie Yovanovitch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    star impeachment witness Marie Yovanovitch

OAN

Say, where did this former Prosecutor General get his law degree?

I'm very interested in his qualifications to talk about perjury.

Thread Information