Page 353 of 474 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hold was lifted on September 11th, before the end of the fiscal year.

You were the one that brought up crimes that Trump would be liable for if he loses in November not me. I am still waiting for you to explain how a GAO opinion is something Trump will be held criminally liable for once he's out of office. After you try and figure that one out let me know why Obama wasn't held criminally liable for GAO opinions when he was out of office.
    We're talking past each other. I don't think the ICA violation is a criminal matter, it's more properly one for impeachment.

As for post-presidency legal hazard, Trump is an unindicted co-comspirator in the scheme Cohen went to prison for, as well as (possibly) obstruction of justice in the Mueller probe.Arguably, that obstruction could be part of impeachment too, not sure the House is done, nothing prevents them from sending supplemental material.

I honestly don't know who all has criminal investigations going on against Trump, should be easily checkable if you're interested, I don't keep a scoreboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Obama prob shouldn't have done that. What's this got to do with ya boy tho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally unsurprising Obama resorted to shenanigans, that was impeachable too had the GOP majority cared to.

Apparently it didn't care to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally unsurprising Obama resorted to shenanigans, that was impeachable too had the GOP majority cared to.

Agreed on both.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, Obama prob shouldn't have done that. What's this got to do with ya boy tho?
    I thought winehole was saying Trump would be held criminally liable for a GAO opinion...he just cleared that up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We're talking past each other. I don't think the ICA violation is a criminal matter, it's more properly one for impeachment.

As for post-presidency legal hazard, Trump is an unindicted co-comspirator in the scheme Cohen went to prison for, as well as (possibly) obstruction of justice in the Mueller probe.Arguably, that obstruction could be part of impeachment too, not sure the House is done, nothing prevents them from sending supplemental material.

I honestly don't know who all has criminal investigations going on against Trump, should be easily checkable if you're interested, I don't keep a scoreboard.
    Please explain how Trump will be held criminally liable after he’s out of office for Cohen being charged with one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election"

And please tell me that’s not why you think Cohen is serving time

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Would it be totally surprising if I found neither you nor RandomGuy calling for Obama’s impeachment after either violation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please explain how Trump will be held criminally liable after he’s out of office for Cohen being charged with one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election"

Pass, not germane to the thread.

There are so many crooked people around Trump and so many charges laid it can be hard to keep straight -- what did Cohen go to prison for? Happy to accept correction if I goofed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tuh-heeeeee!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it be totally surprising if I found neither you nor RandomGuy calling for Obama’s impeachment after either violation?
    I wasn't aware of it, I don't believe you brought it up at the time either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

because it is a Felony

individual 1 directed the Felony
    but could not be charged (yet) because of the OLC memo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tuh-heeeeee!!
    REEEEEEEEEE

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pass, not germane to the thread.

There are so many crooked people around Trump and so many charges laid it can be hard to keep straight -- what did Cohen go to prison for? Happy to accept correction if I goofed.
    You brought Trump being criminally liable after office to this thread and now you want to pass and say it's not germane?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought Trump being criminally liable after office to this thread and now you want to pass and say it's not germane?
    I answered your question.

If I've goofed about Cohen, happy to receive correction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither would seem like a high crime.

Being dishonest, you leave out the why, of course.

The why is because child-raping Trump was using funds to extort a bribe from a foreign country.

Was Obama trying to extort a bribe for his re-election campaign from a foreign country using taxpayer money, like your child-raping hero, Trump? Yes or no will do.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-16-2020 at 04:45 PM. Reason: grammarly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obstruction of justice is a real ass crime too, btw.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kellyanne Conway claims she doesn’t know Lev Parnas —

but his lawyer has a photo showing otherwise

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/kel...8460&list_id=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #LevRemembers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wombat Hair threatens fellow Republicans if they don't go along with impeachment trial cover-up

If the Senate votes to subpoena relevant witnesses like former national security adviser John Bolton who actually, you know, witnessed what Trump was doing, Paul warns, he’ll call wildly irrelevant witnesses like Hunter Biden or vulnerable ones like the original whistleblower, to put Republicans facing reelection in a tough spot.

“If you vote against Hunter Biden, you’re voting to lose your election, basically. Seriously.

That’s what it is,” Paul told Politico.

“If you don’t want to vote and you think you’re going to have to vote against Hunter Biden,

you should just vote against witnesses, period.”

”My first preference would be to be done with it as soon as possible and not to have any witnesses,” Paul said—

in other words, ignore the evidence and just do the partisan thing.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-16-2020 at 05:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) No
    2) No

1) there was a formal process that had already screened ukraine and Congress approved the money AFTER the ukraine had cleared ALL its hurdles and the funds were officially approved.

2) Biden followed official Govt policy and your premise is bull . Biden pushed for a prosecutor who followed the law - got rid of the corrupt one. Your cult leader WANTS the corrupt people there because then they will allow corruption like USA bribery & extortion from the Trump rogue criminals.
    How clueless can you be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wombat Hair threatens fellow Republicans if they don't go along with impeachment trial cover-up

If the Senate votes to subpoena relevant witnesses like former national security adviser John Bolton who actually, you know, witnessed what Trump was doing, Paul warns, he’ll call wildly irrelevant witnesses like Hunter Biden or vulnerable ones like the original whistleblower, to put Republicans facing reelection in a tough spot.

“If you vote against Hunter Biden, you’re voting to lose your election, basically. Seriously.

That’s what it is,” Paul told Politico.

“If you don’t want to vote and you think you’re going to have to vote against Hunter Biden,

you should just vote against witnesses, period.”

”My first preference would be to be done with it as soon as possible and not to have any witnesses,” Paul said—

in other words, ignore the evidence and just do the partisan thing.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

As it should be, can we all just get back to in work, please?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

D'Souza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really hurts DJT's feelings, though. He'll never get over it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

D'Souza
    That guy is forever a convicted felon.

Thread Information