Page 473 of 474 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474 LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 11850
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think they are going to lose another senate seat or two next time around. It will free up Kamela to prep for 24.
    If he’s popular and doing well, I’d rather Biden run for another term. We need a strong name at the top of the ticket in 2024 with all the senate seats we need to defend that year. Manchin’s seat is probably a goner but Tester and Sherrod could hold on if they’re on a ballot with a strong in bent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he’s popular and doing well, I’d rather Biden run for another term. We need a strong name at the top of the ticket in 2024 with all the senate seats we need to defend that year. Manchin’s seat is probably a goner but Tester and Sherrod could hold on if they’re on a ballot with a strong in bent.
    I think he’ll do just that. The thought of Trump running again must repulse him. The dude is a legit treasure.

As of this date, he might be the only one who can beat Trump’s mob. Can you imagine a dry up uncharacteristic Kamala trying to win? I don’t see it.

I still say she has a decent shot but it’s closer to 50/50.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think he’ll do just that. The thought of Trump running again must repulse him. The dude is a legit treasure.

As of this date, he might be the only one who can beat Trump’s mob. Can you imagine a dry up uncharacteristic Kamala trying to win? I don’t see it.

I still say she has a decent shot but it’s closer to 50/50.
    Yeah if Trump is running again then Biden definitely is too. Unfortunately for Kamala (nothing she did wrong) having a black female at the top of the ticket in ‘Murica is like boxing with one hand tied behind your back. Until the political climate in this country is very different, having a white male at the top of the ticket makes the most political sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game over
    Republicans take the house back and keep senate and whitehouse
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Still funny. Thank you Stacey Abrams.

African Americans did that. Gotta burn for people like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s rough week started with closed-door testimony from his former top Russia advisor Fiona Hill, who said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy to politically benefit Trump outside the normal channels of government.

She also passed on some choice criticisms of Rudy from Trump’s former National Security Advisor John Bolton.

Bolton reportedly called Giuliani “a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” and slammed the pressure tactics on Ukraine as a “drug deal” he wanted no part of.

Yet another Giuliani associate, David Correia, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly helping to orchestrate illegal campaign donations to GOP causes in order to buy political influence — the third of Rudy’s associates to get booked by the feds in two weeks. The two others, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested the week before, trying to flee the country.

On Thursday, Trump’s own EU Ambassador, Gordon Sondland, joined the pile-on, testifying that Trump ordered top officials to work with Giuliani, in a reversal of Sondland’s earlier refusal to cooperate.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n...real-this-week
    Did someone say Rudy Guiliani?

Federal conspiracy charges.

That will include Rudy being given talking points by Russian intelligence, and some potential conspiracy charges against Trump himself.

Jr. is going to himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can Trump still be impeached?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump calls himself President. He uses the Seal of the President on his letterhead.

Kissing his ring is the generally accepted sign for GOP bona fides today. The Jan. 6th putsch was a dry run that identified allies and enemies for the upcoming one.

Maybe Trump should be impeached again.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump calls himself President. He uses the Seal of the President on his letterhead.

Kissing his ring is the generally accepted sign for GOP bona fides today. The Jan. 6th putsch was a dry run that identified allies and enemies for the upcoming one.

Maybe Trump should be impeached again.
    This so beneath your station, Winester. I'm shocked, yet comforted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did someone say Rudy Guiliani?

Federal conspiracy charges.

That will include Rudy being given talking points by Russian intelligence, and some potential conspiracy charges against Trump himself.

Jr. is going to himself.
    New York just bitterly running him thru the ter. "We'll get him if it's the last thing we do."

He made President though, by God, and nobody, RG, not a living soul is going to change that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York just bitterly running him thru the ter. "We'll get him if it's the last thing we do."

He made President though, by God, and nobody, RG, not a living soul is going to change that.
    We ran him outta here, Thready. He's Florida's problem now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This so beneath your station, Winester. I'm shocked, yet comforted.
    I'm unsure if impeachment is politically doable, but I do think it's a good idea to prevent DJT from ever holding office again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ran him outta here, Thready. He's Florida's problem now.
    And before he ever got sworn, Recky. You threatened to impeach him, just to make sure he knew he shouldn't a beat the odds and Hillary. "We'll teach him to make President with nary permission. We'll make his life a living from this day forward till the day he dies. C'mon, everybody, et's go!"

And you went. Madonna threatened to blow up the White House on the day he moved into the damn thing. DeNiro called him a mother er within the first year. That Griffin chick for CNN ran around with the blood bust of him. Then she got fired. Then apologized. They wouldn't give her the job back, so, she reneged on the apology. Then a couple weeks ago she got the bloody bust outta her attic and ran around with it some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm unsure if impeachment is politically doable, but I do think it's a good idea to prevent DJT from ever holding office again.
    That won't sate "you guys." Only when you are no longer among the living will you guys have enough vengeance for him being President.

It's a sickness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That won't sate "you guys." Only when you are no longer among the living will you guys have enough vengeance for him being President.

It's a sickness.
    DJT is a menace.

A guy like DJT is one reason our founders made impeachment a political tribunal rather than a judicial one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DJT is a menace.

A guy like DJT is one reason our founders made impeachment a political tribunal rather than a judicial one.
    He was acquitted twice, Winester. And you knew he would be. You only impeached him to harass him. (We) ain't forgetting and we ain't forgiving.

As "Ace" says in -Stand By Me- "If you think we're forgetting about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was acquitted twice, Winester. And you knew he would be. You only impeached him to harass him. (We) ain't forgetting and we ain't forgiving.

As "Ace" says in -Stand By Me- "If you think we're forgetting about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."
    ^^^ basically a love song to barely restrained sadistic fury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please can we impeach DJT until our feelings trump facts. Pretty please! Please I need my binky and don't forget my mask because I'm saving lives! Please let us impeach a civilian from what office exactly I don't know but pretty please!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^ basically a love song to barely restrained sadistic fury
    You guys showed the way.

Now you, especially mother er Biden want "us" & "we." With a straight face that mother er talks about it. Can imagine that, Winester?

No. We didn't get us & we during Trump. You ain't getting it during mother er Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pussy says "y'all did it first"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when you used to go on about clinton being the lone duly elected president do be impeached, did you always remind people that he was acquitted, too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you used to go on about clinton being the lone duly elected president do be impeached, did you always remind people that he was acquitted, too?

He literally lied to everyone and that's why he got impeached vs a bunch of commies all up in their feelings being upset enough to bring to the house 2 sham impeachments.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No, that was your lookout, 21. And you manned that station quite persistently.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that was your lookout, 21. And you manned that station quite persistently.
    Kind of like you were always here but hiding under a rock?

That kind of persistent?

Thread Information