Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A conspiracy theory very much like this is fashionable among freethinkers on this board:

ah yes, this is like mike flynn pleading guilty to expose the libs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest Biden gaffe (or is it really one?) shows how Trump is an idiot when he tried to dig dirt on him to damage his chances.

Biden is doing that in spades all by his lonesome. running with a Republican as his VP.

Campaign killer and a disqualifier right there.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he intentionally trying to eliminate himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he intentionally trying to eliminate himself?
    The more people see of Biden the less they like him. Remember the HRC campaign hunkering down in 2016?

Hoping to win by limiting public access to the candidate, does not inspire confidence in the candidate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more people see of Biden the less they like him. Remember the HRC campaign hunkering down in 2016?

Hoping to win by limiting public access to the candidate, does not inspire confidence in the candidate.
    K McCarthy got blasted by the Repugs for admitting the 8 Repug Benghazi committees' purpose was to keep Hillary in a bad light, effectively slandering her, while finding nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K McCarthy got blasted by the Repugs for admitting the 8 Repug Benghazi committees' purpose was to keep Hillary in a bad light, effectively slandering her, while finding nothing.
    It's bad form to admit what you're actually doing. The mere pretense of good behavior is to be valued because it countersigns for hypocrisy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His emails version!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deadbeat Dad.

Blake's hero probably.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deadbeat Dad.

Blake's hero probably.
    Derp, try to start the year off by cleaning your image. All this tranny, cuck and chumpette talk has officially made you ST official re . A le previously held by ducks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Perry communications with Ukrainians — and Rudy Giuliani — to be publicly released

The Department of Energy will be turning over public records detailing for Energy Secretary Rick Perry’s communications with Ukrainians and Rudy Giuliani.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/ric...leased-report/

How thoroughly will they be blacked out, scrubbed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biden corruption story is going to limp along until he wins the nomination and then blow up and cost the dems the election

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Russia Hacked Burisma, Brace For the Leaks to Follow

The Kremlin likely hacked the oil giant.

Their next play:

Selectively release—and even forge—do ents.

Did the US learn enough from 2016 to ignore them?

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-burisma-hack-leaks/

... which will "prove" Biden's son is corrupt, therefore Joe is not qualified to be President

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest criminals ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politico story on the new batch of evidence here:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...sociate-098854

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biden corruption story is going to limp along until he wins the nomination and then blow up and cost the dems the election
    At this point last election, the Clinton Cash stories were already being carried by CNN, NYT, and similar MSM outlets. It carried through all the way with Bannon and his crew leading the messaging.

This story had been repudiated by those same outlets. Right wing media outlets will continue to make it a coverage staple but that does little other than form their base's opinion.

I just don't see it blowing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a US ambassador tailed and offering to have her offed for disloyalty is normal, right?

The quoted is a GOP US Rep candidate from Connecticut.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House Drops Bombs Evidence Of Trump’s Ukraine Guilt From Giuliani

Chairs Jerrold Nadler (D-NY),
    Adam Schiff (D-CA),
    Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), and
    Eliot Engel (D-NY) said in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA:

Despite the President’s unprecedented and sweeping obstruction of our impeachment inquiry,

we have continued to collect additional evidence relevant to the President’s scheme to abuse his power by pressing Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election for the President’s benefit.

there is more evidence relevant to the President’s scheme, but they have been concealed by the President himself.

There cannot be a full and fair trial in the Senate without the do ents that President Trump is refusing to provide to Congress.

There is enough evidence in the House packet to convict and remove Donald Trump from office.

There have been no do ents or witnesses offered on Trump’s behalf.

The president has no one to tell his side of the story because he is guilty.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01/14/the-house-drops-bombs -evidence-of-trumps-ukraine-guilt-from-giuliani.html

I think Pelosi should delay giving the A of I to Senate, because her delay so have allowed more very inculpating evidence to be added.

I think the Dems should also go now straight to SCOTUS demanding Trash turn over everything Trash is hiding, including the evidence behind the Mueller report.

If Trash succeeds in setting the precedent of hiding evidence against, America is ed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said he’d pay legal fees of Giuliani’s business partners — then denied knowing them

In October, when asked about indicted Rudy Giuliani business associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, President Donald Trump played dumb, saying “I don’t know those gentlemen.”

But that is decidedly at odds with an email released as part of a trove of do ents given by Parnas to the House Intelligence Committee, which suggests that

Trump approved legal counsel for Parnas and Fruman just days before denying he knew them to reporters:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-said-hed-pay-legal-fees-of-giulianis-business-partners-then-denied-knowing-them/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red-diaper baby Orin Kerr weighs in on Giuliani approaching foreign leaders in his capacity as POTUS's personal lawyer:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A real conspiracy in pursuit of an illicit end’: GOP commentator shocked by Parnas’s newly-released evidence

Longtime conservative activist and Republican operative Bill Kristol was shocked

Kristol added his analysis.

“The removal of Yovanovitch was always

a sign this was a real conspiracy in pursuit of an illicit end,

not a case of mere haphazard, fitfully-expressed wishes of Trump,” he explained.

“Yovanovitch stood in the way of effectuating the conspiracy.

And she was removed at the direction of Trump,” Kristol charged.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/a-real-conspiracy-in-pursuit-of-an-illicit-end-gop-commentator-shocked-by-parnass-newly-released-evidence/

well, Billy K is a NeverTrumper, a rare correct stance in a lifetime of bad takes, like pushing Sarah Palin to prominence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crickets from the usual suspects

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crickets from the usual suspects
    brah he just says "going through some things"... thats so vague, could mean anything

also...

"insurance policy" definitely for sure means coup against trump fake russia investigation hillary fusion gps obama spygate

Thread Information