Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biden corruption story is going to limp along until he wins the nomination and then blow up and cost the dems the election
    Itís blowing up alright...the other way.

Trump and his minions are too stupid to get this train back on track. They essentially ratted themselves out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nah, you're patient zero, tbh.
    Walk me through the clear plot of assassinating Yovanovitch from the conspiracy theory you find plausible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walk me through the clear plot of assassinating Yovanovitch from the conspiracy theory you find plausible.
    Not my theory, you've confused me with Uncle Blazer. What I found plausible was Giuliani and Barr contriving to arrest Parnas.

Why do you think Robert Hyde was tailing Yovanovitch and casing her security detail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you gloss Hyde's related text reminding Parnas that you can get Ukrainians to "do anything" for money?

Walk me through your innocent explanation.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 1 Week Ago at 08:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you gloss Hyde's related text reminding Parnas that you can get Ukrainians to "do anything" for money?

Walk me through your innocent explanation.
    anything could be a bar mitzvah, tbh... too vague

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anything could be a bar mitzvah, tbh... too vague
    not at all vague in the context of the Trash mafiya's objective of bribing/extorting Z just to announce investigation of Biden, w/o actually investigating

Trash wanted only the announcement by Z which Trash would run with to slander Joe B (aka politics of personal destruction, actual policies need no apply) , didn't care about an actual investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not at all vague in the context of the Trash mafiya's objective of bribing/extorting Z just to announce investigation of Biden, w/o actually investigating

Trash wanted only the announcement by Z which Trash would run with to slander Joe B (aka politics of personal destruction, actual policies need no apply) , didn't care about an actual investigation.
    Your sarcasm detector was off

Thread Information