Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're insinuating the government memos that Solomon is in possession of are falsified. So what is your new conspiracy theory Winehole?
    I didn't say anything about the do entary evidence..

Does it back up your narrative? Sure it does.

Does that make it veracious, or does it trump other reporting? I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, you clearly do.

When deciding between two conflicting interpretations of fact it were well to keep in mind both may be untrue. The mere fact of contradiction doesn't make one right and the other wrong.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-27-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, Biden is substantially smarter than Trump who cant wait to run his mouth and get in deep .

If you're guilty of something and you know it, why would you willingly give life to it? Trump supporters
    Telling the press don't ask me about X is never a good way to get the press not to ask about X.

He's done. Rumor is Bloomberg is thinking about jumping in as the moderate now. Sauces say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, TSA, what do you think Solomon's article tend to prove?

In your own words, if possible?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Telling the press don't ask me about X is never a good way to get the press not to ask about X.

He's done. Rumor is Bloomberg is thinking about jumping in as the moderate now. Sauces say.
    You have to make up your mind about who's done and who's not.

Not too long ago you thought Kamala was the golden goose. Now Biden is done based on a non scandal?

Biden is done because he's barely doing rallies but instead doing fundraisers while Warren takes 1-on-1 meetings with average people.

If anything, this Trump Ukraine scandal is helping Biden out because they're not talking about how Warren is leading in most latest polls both nationally and the early states.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to make up your mind about who's done and who's not.

Not too long ago you thought Kamala was the golden goose. Now Biden is done based on a non scandal?

Biden is done because he's barely doing rallies but instead doing fundraisers while Warren takes 1-on-1 meetings with average people.

If anything, this Trump Ukraine scandal is helping Biden out because they're not talking about how Warren is leading in most latest polls both nationally and the early states.
    Oh I admit I was wrong about Kamala. I mean she was being groomed to be the chosen one and even the msm tried to play her up. She's just been so horrible it's amazing.

Is Warren your new girl?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I admit I was wrong about Kamala. I mean she was being groomed to be the chosen one and even the msm tried to play her up. She's just been so horrible it's amazing.

Is Warren your new girl?
    She's like my third choice.

Beto, I thought would have a better presidential run but guy has been a bust and completely annihilated any chances he had with the mah guns confiscation . He's done.

Biden is my second choice. And currently warming up to Warren but still not convince she can pull it off against Trump. We'll see how all of this plays out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's like my third choice.

Beto, I thought would have a better presidential run but guy has been a bust and completely annihilated any chances he had with the mah guns confiscation . He's done.

Biden is my second choice. And currently warming up to Warren but still not convince she can pull it off against Trump. We'll see how all of this plays out.
    So Bernie 1st choice?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bernie 1st choice?
    Where in did you get that sense from? lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where in did you get that sense from? lmao
    You said Biden 2nd, Warren 3rd, Beto's done. So who's your 1st?

I'm not trying to make fun of you, just curious. I'm voting straight GOP, whomever that may be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Biden 2nd, Warren 3rd, Beto's done. So who's your 1st?

I'm not trying to make fun of you, just curious. I'm voting straight GOP, whomever that may be.
    Biden is the defacto #1 for right now. We'll see in about a month where he's at against Warren.

Bernie has never been a choice for me. Ever

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're still wrong. This came from Sevruk, not Shokin.

=================================

Blue Star, using the Ukrainian embassy worker it had hired, eventually scored a meeting with Sevruk on April 6, 2016, a week after Shokin's firing. Buretta, Tramontano and Painter attended that meeting in Kiev, according to Blue Star's memos.

Sevruk memorialized the meeting in a government memo that the general prosecutor's office provided to me, stating that the three Americans offered an apology for the "false" narrative that had been provided by U.S. officials about Shokin being corrupt and inept.

"They realized that the information disseminated in the U.S. was incorrect and that they would facilitate my visit to the U.S. for the purpose of delivering the true information to the State Department management," the memo stated.

The memo also quoted the Americans as saying they knew Shokin pursued an aggressive corruption investigation against Burisma's owner, only to be thwarted by British allies: "These individuals noted that they had been aware that the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine had implemented all required steps for prosecution ... and that he was released by the British court due to the underperformance of the British law enforcement agencies."
    In his last hours in office, Mr. Shokin dismissed the deputy prosecutor general, David Sakvarelidze, a former prosecutor in Georgia brought in by President Poroshenko to fight corruption. And before that, Mr. Shokin had systematically cleansed his office of reform-minded prosecutors. The acting prosecutor general now is Yuriy Sevruk, a crony who can be trusted to continue Mr. Shokin’s practices.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/o...orruption.html

you fall for it every time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his last hours in office, Mr. Shokin dismissed the deputy prosecutor general, David Sakvarelidze, a former prosecutor in Georgia brought in by President Poroshenko to fight corruption. And before that, Mr. Shokin had systematically cleansed his office of reform-minded prosecutors. The acting prosecutor general now is Yuriy Sevruk, a crony who can be trusted to continue Mr. Shokin’s practices.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/o...orruption.html

you fall for it every time.
    Get ready for another pointless 5000 word article.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get ready for another pointless 5000 word article.
    IT WASN'T THE TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY SAYING THAT IS WAS THIS OTHER TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY WHO WAS HIRED BY THE TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IT WASN'T THE TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY SAYING THAT IS WAS THIS OTHER TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY WHO WAS HIRED BY THE TOTALLY CORRUPT GUY
    Solomon reported it, so it must be truthful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA leans awfully hard on John Solomon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA leans awfully hard on John Solomon.
    John Solomon leans awfully hard on corrupt former Ukrainian officials with axes to grind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Solomon leans awfully hard on corrupt former Ukrainian officials with axes to grind.
    Embittered former officials credible now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Embittered former officials credible now.
    The responsible thing for Solomon to do would be inserting a disclaimer that both his sources are disgraced corrupt former officials who were fired for resisting reform and outright punishing those who fought corruption.

Solomon will never do this.

TSA will never admit this.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Open To Cutting Social Security & Medicare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY with nothing to say for himself. Also, misfiled ITT.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular loves Joe Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unrelated to this thread, also, impossible to tell who you YT was aimed at before your clarifying remark.

You sure showed him!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp thinks Biden is a super progressive. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth and when you say what you just said TGY will just claim you're a zionist or some other cop-out of a jab.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao imagine falling for this . Dems deserve to lose if they get "but her emails"ed again

Thread Information