Post Count
    It's your link from your facts timeline. Make up your mind
    If I post a link doesn't mean I take all its sentences as facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opinion..

Doesn't mean the article doesn't have facts

We don't know if Biden did everything legal or not, thus why we need to investigate
    So you're just cherry picking the stuff that you like. Figured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your questioning your own sources. Neat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Biden-Ukraine corruption case: chronology and sentences I don't take as facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden-Ukraine corruption case: chronology and sentences I don't take as facts
    but it doesn't mean his chronology doesn't contain facts in there somewhere

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "my investigation"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope both Biden and trump quit for 2020

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope both Biden and trump quit for 2020
    It looks like Biden is sinking, probably the only thing that will keep him afloat is the DNC/Clinton establishment machine.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Host Smacks Down Democrat Defending Biden Corruption

Biden Camp Pressuring News Companies To Silence Criticism Of Him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but it doesn't mean his chronology doesn't contain facts in there somewhere
    My chronology in the OP is all FACTS. if u wanna dispute something bring it on nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My chronology in the OP is all FACTS. if u wanna dispute something bring it on nig
    I already debunked one of your facts using your own source but honestly I don't care about this thread. Nothing will happen to Biden except that the gop will turn it into another Hillary email gate during election time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "my investigation"
    Best one of the bunch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The appointment of Joe Biden's son to the board of Ukrainian gas firm Burisma has raised eyebrows the world over. The names of the company's actual owners are being protected like state secrets.

Anyone wanting to know more about the company needs time. Burisma's modest website says the firm was founded in 2002 and grew to become "one of Ukraine's largest independent gas producers." There's no mention of the owners.

Ukrainian media reports about Burisma reveal an impenetrable web of companies, most of which are registered in Cyprus. One name, Mykola Slotshevski, appears more than once. The 47-year-old is thought to have been the original owner of the company - at least until recently.

In late 2013, [Zlochevsky] denied that he owned Burisma, and an employee in his office reported that he sold the company - but no evidence of this has come to light yet. Two oligarchs, Ihor Kolomojski and Viktor Pinchuk, have been named as the possible new owners.

No one seems to know who really owns the company. Whoever does has hidden behind a bunch of s companies in Cyprus and Britain. DW says that Zlochevsky denied in 2013 that he was the owner but several Bursima press releases name and quote Mykola Zlochevsky as owner and president of the Burisma Group. Is he now just a front man for a bigger oligarch?

https://www.dw.com/en/who-are-hunter...ses/a-17642254

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-was-december/

Several papers claimed that the story Biden told happened in March 2016. That is however not correct:

Biden never traveled to Ukraine that month. The Ukrainian president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, traveled to Washington in March — but only after the prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, had already been dismissed by the Ukrainian parliament.

Why the confusion? Because Biden managed to squeeze months of diplomacy into a few hours when he recounted the story years later at the Council on Foreign Relations.

The campaign was rather slow. But in February Biden's efforts to get Shokin fired suddenly went into overdrive:

Feb. 12: Biden spoke to Poroshenko by phone. “The two leaders agreed on the importance of unity among Ukrainian political forces to quickly pass reforms in line with the commitments in its IMF program, including measures focused on rooting out corruption,” the White House said.

Feb. 16: Poroshenko announced he had asked Shokin to resign. [...]

Feb. 18: Another call took place between Biden and Poroshenko. [...]

Feb. 19: Poroshenko announced he has received Shokin’s resignation letter. It still required parliamentary approval, and Shokin did not go away quietly.

That same day, Biden spoke separately to Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. [...]

March 16: Reports emerged that Shokin was back at work after having been on vacation. [...]

March 22: Biden and Poroshenko spoke again by phone [...]

March 29: The Ukrainian parliament, in a 289-to-6 vote, approved Shokin’s dismissal.

On March 31, Poroshenko met with Biden during a trip to Washington, and Biden emphasized that the loan guarantee was contingent on further reform progress beyond Shokin’s removal.

On April 14, Biden and Poroshenko had another call. Biden congratulated the president on his new cabinet and “stressed the urgency of putting in place a new Prosecutor General [...]

May 12: Poroshenko nominated Yuriy Lutsenko as the new prosecutor general.

On May 13, in a phone call, Biden told Poroshenko he welcomed Lutsenko’s appointment [...]

The Biden driven campaign against Shokin started slow but in February 2016 it went into a frenzy. What had happened? Did it have to do with Burisma?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It had nothing to do with Burisma as nobody was actually investigating Burisma at the time.

hater

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did you leave this out of your copy/paste?

Biden’s tale, ironically, has become exhibit 1 in President Trump’s false narrative that Biden ousted the prosecutor because he was investigating a company associated with his son Hunter Biden. As we have reported, the drive to push out Shokin was an international effort widely celebrated at the time.

lyin' hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oopsie looks like Burisma owrs were being aggressively investigated by fired prosecutor:

The movable and immovable property of former Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine Mykola Zlochevsky in Ukraine has been seized, according to the press service of the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine (PGO).

"The PGO filed a pe ion to court to arrest the property of the ex-Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, the Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine, Mykola Zlochevsky, from which arrest was withdrawn, and other property he actually uses, namely housing estate with a total area of 922 square meters, a land plot of 0.24 hectares, a garden house with a total area of 299.8 square meters, a garden house in the territory of Vyshgorod district, a garden house of 2,312 square meters, a land plot of 0.0394 hectares, a Rolls-Royce Phantom car, a Knott 924-5014 trainer," reads the report.

The PGO clarifies that the court satisfied the pe ion on February 2, 2016.
    Zlochevsky is suspected of committing a criminal offense under Part 3 of Article 368-2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (illicit enrichment).

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/322395.html

On February 2 Shokin confiscated four large houses Zlochevsky owned plus a Rolls-Royce Phantom and a "Knott 924-5014 trainer". (Anyone know what that is?) Ten days later Biden goes into overdrive to get him fired. Within one week he personally calls Poroshenko three times with only one major aim: to get Shokin fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand. New prosecurtor:

Mr. Shokin was replaced by a prosecutor named Yuriy Lutsenko, whom former Vice President Biden later called “someone who was solid at the time.” Mr. Zlochevsky’s representatives were pleased by the choice, concluding they could work with Mr. Lutsenko to resolve the oligarch’s legal issues, according to the people familiar with the situation.

While Mr. Lutsenko initially took a hard line against Burisma, within 10 months after he took office, Burisma announced that Mr. Lutsenko and the courts had “fully closed” all “legal proceedings and pending criminal allegations” against Mr. Zlochevsky and his companies.

The oligarch, who had fled the country amid investigations by previous prosecutors, was removed by a Ukrainian court from “the wanted list,” and returned to the country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/u...ine-trump.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On the other hand. New prosecurtor:

Mr. Shokin was replaced by a prosecutor named Yuriy Lutsenko, whom former Vice President Biden later called “someone who was solid at the time.” Mr. Zlochevsky’s representatives were pleased by the choice, concluding they could work with Mr. Lutsenko to resolve the oligarch’s legal issues, according to the people familiar with the situation.

While Mr. Lutsenko initially took a hard line against Burisma, within 10 months after he took office, Burisma announced that Mr. Lutsenko and the courts had “fully closed” all “legal proceedings and pending criminal allegations” against Mr. Zlochevsky and his companies.

The oligarch, who had fled the country amid investigations by previous prosecutors, was removed by a Ukrainian court from “the wanted list,” and returned to the country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/u...ine-trump.html
    You never said why you lied earlier.

What gives?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Ukraine is giving Trump what he wanted

Ukraine’s general prosecutor’s office said Friday it is reviewing past investigations into the owner of a gas company

linked to former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s son,

raising the possibility of reopening the probes amid pressure from President Trump.

Any steps toward reopening the cases, or implicating Mr. Biden’s son in the process, would be the strongest signal yet from Kyiv that it will abide by Mr. Trump’s entreaties over the past several months to investigate Burisma Group, one of Ukraine’s biggest private gas-production companies."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...erto-rico.html

Ukraine is so corrupt and poverty stricken, it would be easy for totally corrupt Trash/Julie Annie/Kusher to buy Trash's "innocence" by compensating secretly Ukraine official(s) to obtain a fabricated case against Bidens.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-04-2019 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information