Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Crazy stuff coming out. Totally scammed and weaponized facebook.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not that my information's all that valuable, but I never trusted those stupid fb surveys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that my information's all that valuable, but I never trusted those stupid fb surveys.
    Same here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that not Robert Mercer's company?

Or just associated with his name?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is that not Robert Mercer's company?

Or just associated with his name?
    Mercer is a funder.

And you didn't even have to take the survey to get your fb data scraped -- if your friend took it, you're in CA's database.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mercer is a funder.

And you didn't even have to take the survey to get your fb data scraped -- if your friend took it, you're in CA's database.
    Thats pretty damn devious. Russian/American wrote the program. I surprised this has not blown up. So if you have a friend responding to those silly things it knows you and your tendencies. That's fairly illegal. But smart. I don't know exactly how I would have been classified. Clinton was a hold-my-nose default vote. Definitely did not express enough white pride... Didn't matter for a Texas survey though.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Thats pretty damn devious. Russian/American wrote the program. I surprised this has not blown up. So if you have a friend responding to those silly things it knows you and your tendencies. That's fairly illegal. But smart. I don't know exactly how I would have been classified. Clinton was a hold-my-nose default vote. Definitely did not express enough white pride... Didn't matter for a Texas survey though.
    Because only bits and pieces have come out about this. It gets alot deeper and you will be shocked at some of this .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Zucker er has lied multiple times about knowing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Zucker er has lied multiple times about knowing.
    It's bull because he wants to project unfailing competence and omnipotence regarding social media. Just admit happened you didn't intend and do something about it. It's going to happen again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta respect their balls. Its nothing facebook, google, and microsoft dont do all the time. , all I have to do is google a product and next thing there are ads for that everywhere I look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's bull because he wants to project unfailing competence and omnipotence regarding social media. Just admit happened you didn't intend and do something about it. It's going to happen again.
    Geek pride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta respect their balls. Its nothing facebook, google, and microsoft dont do all the time. , all I have to do is google a product and next thing there are ads for that everywhere I look.
    I get fishing lure ads and Ski stuff... Those surveys tell you they retain the right to use your info, but not your friends... It's quite smart, but illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its pretty funny actually. I search some weird for work. Next thing I have ads for exotic mechanical showing on my facebook page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought cable last week to redo the boat lift and facebook today has cable/clamp/accessory ads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought cable last week to redo the boat lift and facebook today has cable/clamp/accessory ads.

Yep, going to get snow and thinking of heading out; spring breakers gone. Outbrain got me while reading Politico just now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crested Butte rocks. Had a condo there for ten years. Was doing hike up double diamond there before my knees blew out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well that's just kind of regular cookie activity -- can be a little jarring sometimes but it's nothing like the CA stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crested Butte rocks. Had a condo there for ten years. Was doing hike up double diamond there before my knees blew out.
    Holy ...

That place is fantastic!
    The food in the city down in the valley, not Mount Crested Butte, just Crested Butte, is fantastic. I love that place. You sold well, that place is sooo expensive. That's the place these "kids" asked me where they get heroin on the Paradise lift when they heard me and a friend talking about bio molecules and nervous system stuff. "Don't know and No"

Too bad about your knees, but you had to have had a great 10 years. Damn...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's just kind of regular cookie activity -- can be a little jarring sometimes but it's nothing like the CA stuff.
    Definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ...

That place is fantastic!
    The food in the city down in the valley, not Mount Crested Butte, just Crested Butte, is fantastic. I love that place. You sold well, that place is sooo expensive. That's the place these "kids" asked me where they get heroin on the Paradise lift when they heard me and a friend talking about bio molecules and nervous system stuff. "Don't know and No"

Too bad about your knees, but you had to have had a great 10 years. Damn...
    Aw . Had a great run skiing. Was storming Taos before getting the condo at Crested Butte. Summer was just as much fun as winter with fly fishing and 4 wheeling in the mountains. Skiing has really changed with the shorter fatter skis today. I was running 220s on double diamonds back then. You just turned in the air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw . Had a great run skiing. Was storming Taos before getting the condo at Crested Butte. Summer was just as much fun as winter with fly fishing and 4 wheeling in the mountains. Skiing has really changed sith tbe shorter fatter skis today. I was running 220s on double diamonds back then. You just turned in the air.
    I only go twice a year. Never ever going on double Diamonds. I was always asking about the fishing. I tried fly fishing in Buena Vista with a guide but was not very good. I just love all the walking and hiking and just looking for fish, if I had grown up in those colder streams I would have it down. I really just do our coast the best in a kayak.

Man. 10 years... Of skiing and fishing in that wonderful place... You should be very happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idle Spur on Elk Avenue was my go to. First brew pub I had ever seen. Passin doobies at the bar was a common occurrence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idle Spur on Elk Avenue was my go to. First brew pub I had ever seen. Passin doobies at the bar was a common occurrence.
    Oh the smell is in the air. Even though that place is family friendly, it's also ski bum friendly. I have a friend who used to help plan weddings there, lived there. She would complain about not finding the right type of guy. I would say, go figure... and... meet one of those guys that owns a home or condo, they gotta work some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only go twice a year. Never ever going on double Diamonds. I was always asking about the fishing. I tried fly fishing in Buena Vista with a guide but was not very good. I just love all the walking and hiking and just looking for fish, if I had grown up in those colder streams I would have it down. I really just do our coast the best in a kayak.

Man. 10 years... Of skiing and fishing in that wonderful place... You should be very happy.
    Below the Taylor reservoir was some of the most frustrating and,challenging fly fishing for big trout I have ever done. Using freaking #28 shrimp nymphs and trying to get those 3' long rainbows to bite in that crystal clear water was maddening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Below the Taylor reservoir was some of the most frustrating and,challenging fly fishing for big trout I have ever done. Using freaking #28 shrimp nymphs and trying to get those 3' long rainbows to bite in that crystal clear water was maddening.
    I probably could not get the spring hungry fish to even take a look I'm so bad at presentation. I have good eyes and could barely see those small nymph fly thingies I was told to try. I don't have the dexterity for that level of fiddling. Did your wear magnifying glasses or what... Those tippets tapering like that was a shocking realization for me. I never knew all that stuff. I broke more than a few lines with that tapering down to hair thin.

Thread Information