Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    I Don't Even Care Anymore Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm ok with that. I'll gladly trade a two point loss in the Superdome with a win against Aaron Rodgers. If we don't, then this team is still the same old paper tigers, but atleast that means we're that much closer to The Bot getting the axe.

Speaking of that ginger, I don't understand why we reverted back to the Linehan-eqsue conservative play calling. Hopefully, it was simply due to the noise of the crowd tonight instead of the Garrettbot trying to get his hands back in on the playcalling
    tonight was a heavy shot of Linehan for sure. like the Carolina week 1 game last year, all over again.

agreed, the joy of finally taking down Rodgers (he's undefeated in our stadium, including the time he was hurt backing up Matt Flynn, and the time he beat the Steelers in our stadium to win the Super Bowl) would be immeasurable ... even if we can't win the Super Bowl this year, taking down that smug faced pompous ass would be a great thing, after the Dez catch, the 2016, the heartbreak, even week 5 in 2017... i can't tolerate another loss to that Sauron of Mordor

yeah if we should dareth lose to Him again, i'm giving Ginger the axe on Monday and promoting Moore and then Richard to DC.... fire Marinelli, he who could not figure out how to get to a hobbled Great Satan in the 2014-15 playoffs, or keep contain or blitz on 3rd & 20 with the score tied up at the end..

Celibacy for life Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tonight was a heavy shot of Linehan for sure. like the Carolina week 1 game last year, all over again.

agreed, the joy of finally taking down Rodgers (he's undefeated in our stadium, including the time he was hurt backing up Matt Flynn, and the time he beat the Steelers in our stadium to win the Super Bowl) would be immeasurable ... even if we can't win the Super Bowl this year, taking down that smug faced pompous ass would be a great thing, after the Dez catch, the 2016, the heartbreak, even week 5 in 2017... i can't tolerate another loss to that Sauron of Mordor

yeah if we should dareth lose to Him again, i'm giving Ginger the axe on Monday and promoting Moore and then Richard to DC.... fire Marinelli, he who could not figure out how to get to a hobbled Great Satan in the 2014-15 playoffs, or keep contain or blitz on 3rd & 20 with the score tied up at the end..
    I thought he played in 2007 when Favre got injured? I remember we won that game to lock up the #1 seed that year

Dak showed why he's no Romo on that last drive. If Tony was in there, no doubt Dallas gets down and atleast attempts the game winning FG. That sack was brutal, those two missed passes were horrific, and the last hail mary was also poor awareness. Good call by New Orleans to send that corner on the blitz, but if you're a mobile quarterback you have to side step that pass rush to buy you 1-2 more seconds. His receivers had maybe gotten 15 yards off the LOS when he released the ball

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I thought he played in 2007 when Favre got injured? I remember we won that game to lock up the #1 seed that year
    that was Texas Stadium

not Jerryworld

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak showed why he's no Romo on that last drive. If Tony was in there, no doubt Dallas gets down and atleast attempts the game winning FG. That sack was brutal, those two missed passes were horrific, and the last hail mary was also poor awareness. Good call by New Orleans to send that corner on the blitz, but if you're a mobile quarterback you have to side step that pass rush to buy you 1-2 more seconds. His receivers had maybe gotten 15 yards off the LOS when he released the ball
    agreed all the way

that sack, that ing sack... pretty much as bad as Bridge got's from the last play

and noodle arm throwing a 40 yard touch pass into a sea of white jerseys at the end was just pathetic

I'd offer this guy 20 million for the next 5 years, take it or leave it... it's clear the team needs to win in spite of him, not because of him... so that money will free up cap space for other guys... if he wants to get paid he can go play in Tampa or Jacksonville or something, fine. Tank next year and draft Lawrence in 2021, then. Otherwise he can play on the tag or get traded

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this white qb is such a massive fumble got. bring CAM back, tbh
    Give it up racist . Cam is done for good. His ass ain't ing back. Kyle is the answer now.

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this ing twink got fumbles AGAIN. 3 so far. and to think the media wanted to shelve Cam for this white piece of
    The media's smarter than your dumbass. They know what a real passer looks like, not that RPO bull that only works in college.

Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    mccaffrey is the best rb in this league..
    At least you got one thing right face.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3 QB fumbles, they should have lost if Watson wasn't such a monkeyballer

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How do I turn off filters in settings? These censored words are gay.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How do I turn off filters in settings? These censored words are gay.
    What censored words?

piss sucker mother er s fart turd and ###### ass asshole got chinga puto pussy blowjob blumpkin clamkin bukkake

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    This pit/Cincy game is brutal. If this is what MNF has been reduced to, then I doubt anyone would miss it if espn/abc axed it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This pit/Cincy game is brutal. If this is what MNF has been reduced to, then I doubt anyone would miss it if espn/abc axed it
    Mostly just Dolton getting exposed for the backup grade scrub he always was, without the protection of that once-great OL and 3 pro bowl WRs and prime Eifert.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stop watching it, along with everyone else

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Stop watching it, along with everyone else
    I had a couple of fantasy players so I checked in and out in the game

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    3 QB fumbles, they should have lost if Watson wasn't such a monkeyballer
    Panthers defense is scary

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Panthers defense is scary
    they honestly should be better tbh. Addison-Short-Poe-McCoy-Irvin with Kuechly-Thompson behind them is a stacked ass front 7. Plus their depth guys are solid. The issue is the secondary sucks outside of oft injured Eric Reid.

maybe... this is a 2013 like season where they start off 0-2 but really get it together after that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, the AFC South is now the Newlywed Game division. Two and two for everyone!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, the AFC South is now the Newlywed Game division. Two and two for everyone!
    That's Love Connection re .

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    okay, I haven't watched those vintage game shows since Game Show Network was a thing, circa the turn of the century. I was a little kid when I watched those reruns. I forgot!

Thread Information