Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leagues always have to walk the line between having every regular season game matter and drumming up fan interest for the postseason.

I do think the wild card game is bull though. Go back to best team to not win their division gets the wild card, use whatever tiebreakers are necessary. Imagine if the NBA let the 9th place team have one shot at the 8th place team for a playoff spot, no matter how far apart they were in the standings.
    If they want more teams giving a about the regular season, they should just qualify 8 teams per conference/league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest, most sports suck (some more literal than others). The only reason people here obsessively bash Baseball is to make another ty sport look better. Anybody who finds enjoyment in watching a bunch of third-worlders run around in an empty field with a end result of 0-0 is ing weird.
    There's been 21 ties through 70 games in the "Premier League" this season, 4 of which 0-0. .

Like I've always said, worst designed sport on the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only we could be treated to 4 games of the top seed beating up on the Conferences bottom feeder
    Yep. The Wild Card has issues but it's infinitely better than the time waste that is the NBA first round. The NBA playoffs have become something of a time waste in any event, as only 2 or 3 teams are worth a any given season.

Thread Information