Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3AZc-bgfeq/

"I was discouraged when I seen that @kobebryant wasn’t top 10 on the all time on this @bleacherreport list and I’m not even on it. What’s the criteria?? Is it based on stats, cultural influence, a personal preference, or what because it can’t be about basketball.... How’s a MVP, 11x All Star, 2x All Star MVP, 7x All NBA, Rookie of the Year, 3x Steals leader, 4x Scoring Champ, 76x 40 point game scorer, 11x 50 point game scorer, a career high 60 point game, career scoring average of 26.7, 2nd leader in playoff ppg average not on this list???? It has to be something else because I don’t understand it. Name me 49 nba players that has this on their resume??? LOL"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AI is a Kirby phan?

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told u, BR released a weird list on purpose in order to get clicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll never get any higher on the list after you retire. Kobe was 12, he'll be 20 or lower before he hits the HOF. Tim has longevity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t put AI in the top 50 either. He has Melo syndrome where he couldn’t realize he was done as a player and is still delusional to think he has more value than he really does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny they have David higher all time than Kobe. Now we need to argue Kobe vs David.

Tim 7

David 12

Kobe 14

Manu in the top 50 no sign of Tony

El Nono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These lists change every year by the same site. They literally contradict themselves every year. Irrelevant is an understatement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason sites put out lists are as one poster said... for clicks. They don't even try to make them accurate. Why any player cares if they are/are not on a list, I have no idea. The cun ts are multi multi millionaires. Don't they have better things to do?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    These lists change every year by the same site. They literally contradict themselves every year. Irrelevant is an understatement.
    Reminds me of 'the Greatest Videos of All Time' segment MTV ran every year near NYE. All of a sudden in the mid 2000s, "Teen Spirit" by Nirvana replaced MJ's "Thriller". Then a few years later it swapped again. They offered no explanation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reminds me of 'the Greatest Videos of All Time' segment MTV ran every year near NYE. All of a sudden in the mid 2000s, "Teen Spirit" by Nirvana replaced MJ's "Thriller". Then a few years later it swapped again. They offered no explanation.
    This... We no MJ is the Goat Kareem is possibly 2nd. Bron had an outside shot to surpass both but that passed. The rest is subjective AF

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bubba Chuck is one of my favorite players of all time. Him even caring about this surprises me a little bit. And he sounds pretty foolish for even responding to it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bubba Chuck is one of my favorite players of all time. Him even caring about this surprises me a little bit. And he sounds pretty foolish for even responding to it.
    NOT caring fits his personal tough guy image. But look at his retirement or enshrinelent ceremonies. He cares a lot about his perception/legacy.
    Yes its just a dumb list but it is disrespectful to him.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    NOT caring fits his personal tough guy image. But look at his retirement or enshrinelent ceremonies. He cares a lot about his perception/legacy.
    Yes its just a dumb list but it is disrespectful to him.
    He obviously cares. I do think it’s a product of boredom. A guy like Iverson was so emersed in a certain lifestyle with basketball, including the extras that come with it, women and rap and gambling, that kept him constantly busy day after day, even in the off-season. Since retirement, I’m sure he misses not just the spotlight and fame, but just the everyday hustle that kept him busy. He’s older, I’m guessing he hasn’t pursued a second career or has taken a 9 to 5, and he’s left with a stay at home dad lifestyle. I’m only assuming. I don’t know for sure.

For someone like him, life went from 60 to zero. He’s bored. If he was still in the game, I don’t think there’s much of a question he’d likely not even pay attention to a list like this, let alone respond to it. Dude is bored as . He should pick up a hobby or two to keep him busy daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay at home dad? Pretty sure AI is that old ass dude that still lives like he's in his 20s. A less cracked out version of Steve Francis.

Used to be a fan of him during his prime like every young kid. Wanted his shoes, etc. But as I've gotten older I've realized me first players like him have always been overrated. Top 50 most talented? For sure but he's not a Top 50 basketball player. Manu, who has way fewer individual accolades and less gaudy stats, was definitely a better player than him, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It’s not like I keep tabs on him or anything, so I don’t know for sure. But couple years ago, the reports were that he and his wife got back together after they divorced, worked things out, and he was “trying” to be a good husband and dad. He’s got five kids with her, so I do assume that’s mostly what his day to day consists of, spending time with them. I have no doubt he still has his moments of going out and acting like he was still 25. I just don’t think it’s a daily or even weekly thing anymore. Again, all conjecture. I do not have any actual inside info about how he spends his time on a daily basis.

So he could very well be doing what you say. I’m just guessing he’s not. I don’t believe he’s gone the way of Steve Francis or Antoine Walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprise? I'm a huge Iverson fan too and this didn't surprise me one bit. How can you be surprised about a selfish player, that always put his personal stats over team success, being butthurt about his place on an individual ranking?

I would be surprised about a player like Tim Duncan giving a about this, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Because since his retirement, when have we even heard anything about him? When he played, seemed like he didn’t give a that other people said or thought. And since retirement, he hasn’t really tried to stay in the spotlight or talk a lot in the media. Perhaps I haven’t paid enough attention if he has, but seems like he’s ghosted since retirement. That’s why I figured he wouldn’t give a . Being selfish on the court worrying about personal stats is exactly why I was surprised a little. Selfish stat padding players don’t give a about what teammates, coaches, fans, media think or say. That’s why they can play that way. Selfish players the way you describe are unapologetic and defiant. Him being butthurt about a list actually does go against his traits as that selfish player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iverson is a top 5 SG, so he should be top 50 overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny they have David higher all time than Kobe. Now we need to argue Kobe vs David.

Tim 7

David 12

Kobe 14

Manu in the top 50 no sign of Tony

El Nono
    I had nothing to do with the list, tbh... maybe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you can especially tell because I was always a fan of AI, tbh... wouldn't have done him dirty like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did TMac and Vince Carter made it? I need to check that list...

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He obviously cares. I do think it’s a product of boredom. A guy like Iverson was so emersed in a certain lifestyle with basketball, including the extras that come with it, women and rap and gambling, that kept him constantly busy day after day, even in the off-season. Since retirement, I’m sure he misses not just the spotlight and fame, but just the everyday hustle that kept him busy. He’s older, I’m guessing he hasn’t pursued a second career or has taken a 9 to 5, and he’s left with a stay at home dad lifestyle. I’m only assuming. I don’t know for sure.

For someone like him, life went from 60 to zero. He’s bored. If he was still in the game, I don’t think there’s much of a question he’d likely not even pay attention to a list like this, let alone respond to it. Dude is bored as . He should pick up a hobby or two to keep him busy daily.
    Wtf hobby would be do at this point? Nothing sort of some wild thrill seeking would compare. Jordan got way into riding rice rockets before he became an owner so maybe something like that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t put AI in the top 50 either.
    Top 50 Overrated for sure.

A 42 FG% ball hog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 50 Overrated for sure.

A 42 FG% ball hog.
    Agreed but his MVP season was still great tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed but his MVP season was still great tbh
    The talent was there. Definitely fun to watch at times. 02-04 IIRC, he was balling pretty good.

But mostly he didn't make his teams better in general. Low IQ.

Thread Information