My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd military spender in the world, getting obliterated by sandal wearing camel lovers

army mostly composed of malnourished Sudanese mercenaries

blaming Iran because can't face the embarrassing fact that they are the worst army in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now

If USA migrates to a mercenary army as that idiot Prince and other tools want, we will basically be Saudi Arabia. Noone that fights for cash will die for any cause. They will immediately give up once flanked.

There is nothing like an army of soldiers that fight to the death for their motherland

This is why Venezuela war will probably not happen. Colombian and Brazilian mercenaries will be no match for Venezuelans fighting for the land of a Simon Bolivar against imperial forces

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three Saudi Brigades Annihilated In Devastating Houthi Offensive On Saudi Arabia - MSM Blackout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Let the Saudi headchoppers defend themselves without US and Israeli interference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Let the Saudi headchoppers defend themselves without US and Israeli interference.
    They would fold like a sack of potatoes

Houthis would reach Ryad within weeks and Bone Sawman would be hung from the city square

Probably why Saudi has giving hints of both negotiating with Iran and even recognizing Israel's annexations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This past weekend, Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman Brigadier Yahya al-Sari clinically described how Ansarallah, also known as the Houthi rebel movement, aided by what Yemenis describe as “popular committees,” captured three Saudi brigades of 2,400 – ragged – soldiers, plus Yemeni and Sudanese mercenaries as well as several hundred battle vehicles. At least 500 Saudi soldiers were killed, Ansarallah said. (A spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition denied the claim).

In more prosaic terms, after the spectacular, game-changing attack on Abqaiq, the Houthi movement, via President of Yemen’s Supreme Political Council Mahdi al-Mashat, offered a ceasefire to MBS. His entourage only accepted a “partial” stop to the relentless bombing campaign. So more daring operations, complete with drone swarms and Quds-1 missiles, are inevitable. As Bukhaiti remarked, they “will target more vital and critical facilities of Saudis.”

A taste of what is in store was the fire on Jeddah’s train station – which is the $7 billion-plus hub of MBS’s 300km high-speed rail link to Mecca and Medina. The Arab street is consumed by rumors that the Houthis won’t stop before they reach Mecca.

Total instability reigns. The only certainty is that the Houthi movement’s increasingly sophisticated offensive will continue to be deployed inside Saudi Arabia, unless MBS shelves his vicious war. Otherwise, he’d better start booking a one-way ticket to London.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/10/ar...-war-in-yemen/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the vehicles are marked in Arabic as belonging to the Saudi National Guard (SANG) and from their condition I suppose that these troops were from the Modernized SANG that the US has worked hard to train and equip for fifty years or more. The easy surrender of these beduins is very bad news for the Saudi monarchy.

The many, many prisoners seem to be humanely treated. There are Houthi medical personnel on the scene treating enemy wounded. If I were the Rebel commander I would truck all these prisoners down to Sanaa and invited the International Red Cross and UN in to register them and start a stream of food, water and shelter supplies coming in to care for all these men.

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_...hty-offen.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudis Deny Houthi Offensive Despite Video Evidence & Saudis Admit Bombing Yemen Blood Bank

Thread Information